do you play it to learn something about yourself?
do you play it to get that sense of victory when you have caught a wolf?
do you play it to show how much smarter you are than others?
do you play it simply because you want to roll wolf and don't give a shit otherwise?
i mean, for most of the reasons one might consider playing this game, no one is playing in a way that reveals a motivation like that.
how are you winning?
what have you learned?
are you becoming a better player because of this?
and what does that mean in terms of your ability to spot liars?
v voted vic 3 times. i feel good about yoman staying alive because of what happened earlier. tps is defending ac1.
we should kill tps because from what he is saying, he is not making an effort to prove to us he isn't a wolf. i know i'm not making much sense right now.
Freaky's Logic: "TPS has been arguing with me all game and doesn't support my bullshit logic. By not unvoting from Yoman (someone he believes is a wolf), he's automatically defending AC1 (whom I'm not even voting for)"
Which makes no sense anyways because Vicc is the popular bandwagon target to hop on now (which would be a clear and easy way to push a lynch).
Stop being fucking stupid.
You're saying that not switching my vote AC1 is indicative of me being a wolf, but you aren't even pushing a lynch on him right now, meaning YOU don't even think he's a wolf. This is poor logic on your part all around.
Oh look Yoman ninja's me with another bullshit reasonless vote on someone. Hopping on the bandwagon. I think my vote is in the right place. My top priority is not to prove my humanity. My humanity should be determined by my interest and action in seeking out and lynching wolves. I've already laid out the scenario in which I think Freaky and Yomann are wolves. This Vicc bandwagon is nothing more to me than an opportunity to analyze player behavior. Yomann just confirmed my suspicions.
Your crusade to steer the ship and clutter the forum with so many different voting patterns and targets only serves to breed confusion and non-activity. That doesn't seem like a play out of the human playbook to me. It seems like a play to crush the morale of humanity.
Freaky's Logic: "TPS has been arguing with me all game and doesn't support my bullshit logic. By not unvoting from Yoman (someone he believes is a wolf), he's automatically defending AC1 (whom I'm not even voting for)"
Which makes no sense anyways because Vicc is the popular bandwagon target to hop on now (which would be a clear and easy way to push a lynch).
Stop being fucking stupid.
You're saying that not switching my vote AC1 is indicative of me being a wolf, but you aren't even pushing a lynch on him right now, meaning YOU don't even think he's a wolf. This is poor logic on your part all around.
Oh look Yoman ninja's me with another bullshit reasonless vote on someone. Hopping on the bandwagon. I think my vote is in the right place. My top priority is not to prove my humanity. My humanity should be determined by my interest and action in seeking out and lynching wolves. I've already laid out the scenario in which I think Freaky and Yomann are wolves. This Vicc bandwagon is nothing more to me than an opportunity to analyze player behavior. Yomann just confirmed my suspicions.
Your crusade to steer the ship and clutter the forum with so many different voting patterns and targets only serves to breed confusion and non-activity. That doesn't seem like a play out of the human playbook to me. It seems like a play to crush the morale of humanity.
First off, considering it was you who through an early vote at me to see my reaction, I gotta say, this is the most emotional response you've given yet.
Also, there was nothing more for me to add there, I based my decision off of what was previously stated by V.
Originally posted by choof
you double dad loving dipshit
Originally posted by t-rogdor
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Originally posted by smartdude1212
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
Seems pretty legit actually. I mean, yoman wouldn't be able to try something like this to avoid suspicion. I assume it's pure stupidity.
unvote
Except for yesterday where you declare his humanity based on his stupidity and lack of awareness for the night kill.
You're right in that you were pushing for his lynch (or vigi) up until that point. I was in complete agreement with you. The sudden switch, based on YoMan's slipup, just comes off as really fishy.
Freaky leads off with intense suspicion on Yoman. Yoman plays dumb and accrues a lot of votes the first day. Avoids lynch. Freaky continues this crusade because of one of Dance's posts. He attacks and attacks all the way until he sees an opportunity to back off. The device that allows this to happen is the pre-planned "Oh where's Jayde at guys?" post. This gives the opportunity to switch the vote off his wolf comrade, and together lead a charge to redirect the lynch, with both of themselves supposedly cleared of suspicion.
My theory only works if they are both wolves though. This is why i'm sticking with Yoman. If he flips green (or if freaky does somehow), i'll admit my mistake. I don't think I will have to do that though.
Comment