TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Viccica
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2009
    • 702

    #691
    Re: TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

    OBEY!
    Dear sirs,
    One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

    In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

    Sincerely,

    Your Client
    Eco Friendly
    ♥~Chu

    Comment

    • Vendetta21
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Aug 2006
      • 2745

      #692
      Re: TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

      No

      Comment

      • Vendetta21
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Aug 2006
        • 2745

        #693
        Re: TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

        yoman

        Boom. Headshot.

        Comment

        • FoJaR
          The Worst
          • Nov 2005
          • 2816

          #694
          Re: TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

          VOTECOUNT: Day 2 (ends Sunday 11 AM EST)

          yoman (5): AC1, TPS, vicc, jrodd, V
          viccica (2): zoshi, yoman
          tps (1): freaky

          No Lynch (0):

          1 vote to lynch

          yet to vote: meno, cedo

          Comment

          • Tps222
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2004
            • 6169

            #695
            Re: TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

            Come on Mike, Looks like we have to call you James Meno from now on.

            Comment

            • yo man im awesome
              soleil ardent
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2007
              • 6514

              #696
              Re: TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

              what in the world happened while I wasn't looking lmao. You guys are really desperate now. I mean, if you want to lynch me and give me a little bit more peace of mind, feel free. But killing me is going to hurt, and I can promise you that. I don't mean that in a threatening way, I'm merely stating a fact.

              Tell you guys what, since I'm really not in the mood to deal with this right now, as some really personal problems just came up with my family. Lynch off your "next best" pick instead of me and I'll give a nice piece of info that won't waste a lynch. I know this is fishy as hell, but I'm done caring at this point, really. I'm taking one more leap to survive and prove that i'm town, but that's it.

              Killing me will only give part of my answer, but nothing nearly as valuable as what I have.

              I've honestly told you a bit much considering I'm trying to make a deal.

              Call it desperate, call it bad playing, I don't care. This is all I've got for you all.

              Originally posted by choof
              you double dad loving dipshit
              Originally posted by t-rogdor
              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
              Originally posted by smartdude1212
              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

              Comment

              • freakysnots
                八一
                • Aug 2004
                • 2904

                #697
                Re: TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

                yo man

                Comment

                • Vendetta21
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 2745

                  #698
                  Re: TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

                  You are one away from lynch, why don't you just tell us jackass

                  Comment

                  • freakysnots
                    八一
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 2904

                    #699
                    Re: TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

                    Jrodd. I'm in Waterloo this weekend. Too bad we can't chill because of this twg

                    Comment

                    • Vendetta21
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 2745

                      #700
                      Re: TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

                      Originally posted by freakysnots
                      yo man
                      Hahaha

                      Headshot

                      Comment

                      • j-rodd123
                        End of the road
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 3692

                        #701
                        Re: TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

                        If yoman is seer I will be furious

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #702
                          Re: TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

                          And what are u doing in Waterloo lol?

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • freakysnots
                            八一
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 2904

                            #703
                            Re: TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

                            I'm actually sleeping in my car right now in a parking lot on Columbia st. It's cold as fuck

                            Comment

                            • freakysnots
                              八一
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 2904

                              #704
                              Re: TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

                              Getting drunk. Car sex. The usual.

                              Comment

                              • Vendetta21
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 2745

                                #705
                                Re: TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

                                I'm drunk too!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...