I just don't think Vicc is a wolf. I'm really quite rooted in my Freaky/Yoman theory. If it takes Vicc being lynched and flipping green to prove it, so be it; I just will not be involved in the railroading of an inactive human.
I just don't think Vicc is a wolf. I'm really quite rooted in my Freaky/Yoman theory. If it takes Vicc being lynched and flipping green to prove it, so be it; I just will not be involved in the railroading of an inactive human.
that's fine but we aren't going to be able to switch horses, so everyone should be voting for one or the other right now
also i need to catch up when i get home there's only so much you can do on ur phone.
also there is no doubt in my mind there is a serial killer, no vigi in their right mind would kill jayde or manti night 1 like that unless they are braindead and/or retarded. so it might also be a good idea to look for people riding solo
V was catching my eye a bit, only because he is playing so different than i've seen him before. but i have a feeling it may just be losing interest because of lack of activity idk
V was catching my eye a bit, only because he is playing so different than i've seen him before. but i have a feeling it may just be losing interest because of lack of activity idk
It was a thought that went through my mind as well. It would explain the Manti death if the SK went that route.
Well, it's simple really. We have two options right now. Lynch me or lynch yoman. That's really what it's down to. Do you believe I am a wolf? If no, you should be voting yoman. At least if he dies that question will finally be answered so we don't have to revisit revisiting lynching him.
Dear sirs,
One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".
In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?
Comment