TWG Turbo VII Post-Game

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5401

    #61
    Re: TWG Turbo VII Post-Game

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    doesn't matter how much someone flip flops is they're cleared by the nightkill
    Why flipflop when you're town? I guess Shado already answered that but seriously nightkill be damned Shado had no business going about that the way he did.

    The only reason I feel I shouldn't have switch is, with proper context it was damn clear Funny was a wolf over Shado, but as far as his effort goes if he wants to keep thinking his plays are perfection then he'll always have to compete with Haku and Ben over who gets mislynch the most.
    ​

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #62
      Re: TWG Turbo VII Post-Game

      Do you lynch a mechanically cleared seer because they're playing really shadily and flip flopping all over the place?

      a cleared role is a cleared role.


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #63
        Re: TWG Turbo VII Post-Game

        I didn't read a single thing this game, lol. Hope y'all had fun!


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        Working...