not really. i think i'd push people less for their interactions, but more for the content of their posts during early days. you'd just have to be worried about the wolves picking up on the fact that you're completely ignoring a player, even when trying to breadcrumb your seer status
Originally posted by Charu
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
It's called risk -> reward and in theory I hinted it so strongly when flopping onto shado
how no one caught it is beyond my imagination
and if you had gone to read it you'd have caught it too
I caught it and was saying as much.
Originally posted by MixMasterLar
What the fuck is this game? We have some retarded wolves.
I just woke up but I did read the entire thread before bed and let me tell you had I saw Funnygurl vote Aryxi for making a goddamn list and literally fading away into the background as DFR retardedly took the wheel I would not have moved my vote to Shado no matter how fucking dumb Shado posted last night.
[B] and she tried the shit again with Haku[/I] which almost worked because lol Haku, but I made a devil of a mistake abd voted Shado. I'm surehe's in deadchat right now pissed the fuck off about it too.
Anyhow I was going to state that, do chores, come back around 7 when I had time and show my homework but it looks like Freezein is trying to pull some shit. That's a really bad play for a number of reasons
1 Didn't you see Xel's reaction to Shado flipflopping on being a seer? Clearly he was invested in that roll.
2 Two players automatically know you're shit. So you're entire gambit is dependent on Haku being retarded.
But oh look at Haku being fucking retarded
WITH THAT VOTE ONCE FUNNY SHOWS UP THE GAME IS LOST
VOTING BEFORE EOD IN FINAL FIVE WITH TWO WOLVES IS NOT SMART AND YOU NEED TO UNVOTE AND ACTUALLY REREAD FUNNY'S POSTS
AND THEN READ MINE FOR THE FIRST TIME APPARENTLY
Freeze you're pretty fucking stupid as a wolf. Killing Zenith over Xel or me was the worst you could have done and even though banking on Haku being hasty is not necessarily a bad bet you risk actually taking a moment to think about d0 kn a new light, the moment of which even he'll realize you're full of shit
But the game ended as I was typing it.
I was a fool to switch from Funny to Shado, and I was a fool to believe Halu would think logically. I'm actually a lkttle pissed, as this should have been an easy win had in thoery.
Discord is great for playing games and chilling with friends, or even building a worldwide community. Customize your own space to talk, play, and hang out.
wulf chat
things i want to say immediately:
i overthought the xel/shadow interaction at eod, and somehow came away with the conclusion that xel couldnt be seer even though I should have thought the opposite LOL. Dunno what I was thinking when I reread that part of the thread. Logically Xel was also the strongest town so all things equal going into n2 i should have picked him out of the pool of MML / Zenith / Xel. Instead, I excluded him from kill targets and picked between MML / Zenith with my plan being to kill Zenith, then fakeclaim seer immediately and implicate MML to cover all the possible seer targets (in my mind).
However literally the worst outcome happened. Not only was my wolf claim on a VT and xel was seer (bad enough as it is because then the average townie would have to believe 2 wolves came out to secure this kill which is absurd), but xel seers funny. SO NOW IM STUCK LOOKING DUMB TRYING TO CONVINCE FUNNY TO VOTE FOR SOMEONE WHOS CALLING HER A WOLF LOL. Im surprised even now how that situation quickly reached its worst possible state.
Ill have more to say later probably.
========
To let the world be.
========
Originally posted by Charu
Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!
Originally posted by mellon_collie
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by roundbox
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Originally posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Originally posted by TWG Ike
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
Discord is great for playing games and chilling with friends, or even building a worldwide community. Customize your own space to talk, play, and hang out.
wulf chat
things i want to say immediately:
i overthought the xel/shadow interaction at eod, and somehow came away with the conclusion that xel couldnt be seer even though I should have thought the opposite LOL. Dunno what I was thinking when I reread that part of the thread. Logically Xel was also the strongest town so all things equal going into n2 i should have picked him out of the pool of MML / Zenith / Xel. Instead, I excluded him from kill targets and picked between MML / Zenith with my plan being to kill Zenith, then fakeclaim seer immediately and implicate MML to cover all the possible seer targets (in my mind).
However literally the worst outcome happened. Not only was my wolf claim on a VT and xel was seer (bad enough as it is because then the average townie would have to believe 2 wolves came out to secure this kill which is absurd), but xel seers funny. SO NOW IM STUCK LOOKING DUMB TRYING TO CONVINCE FUNNY TO VOTE FOR SOMEONE WHOS CALLING HER A WOLF LOL. Im surprised even now how that situation quickly reached its worst possible state.
Ill have more to say later probably.
========
To let the world be.
========
Originally posted by Charu
Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!
Originally posted by mellon_collie
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by roundbox
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Originally posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Originally posted by TWG Ike
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!
Originally posted by mellon_collie
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by roundbox
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Originally posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Originally posted by TWG Ike
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
Comment