TWG Turbo VII Post-Game

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #31
    Re: TWG Turbo VII Post-Game

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    why was that an assumption though, it doesn't make any sense

    you should always be reevaluating as town unless it's mechanically impossible
    I assumed I couldn't be wrong that many times in a row. (and proved myself wrong)

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #32
      Re: TWG Turbo VII Post-Game

      I was actually busy at work. If u look at the signups youll see I signed up to replace originally because I knew this. Then I got put in the game by accident and sunfan got the replacement spot.
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5403

        #33
        Re: TWG Turbo VII Post-Game

        Posting from phone sucks btw
        ​

        Comment

        • FreezinIce
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 265

          #34
          Re: TWG Turbo VII Post-Game

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Posting from phone sucks btw
          this this A THOUSAND TIMES THIS
          ========

          To let the world be.

          ========

          Originally posted by Charu
          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
          Originally posted by roundbox
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
          Originally posted by Red
          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
          Originally posted by TWG Ike
          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

          Comment

          • YoshL
            Celestial Harbor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2008
            • 6156

            #35
            Re: TWG Turbo VII Post-Game

            how do you assume that you can't be wrong

            how do you EVER assume that you can't be wrong


            Originally posted by Charu
            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

            Comment

            • danceflashrevo
              scumfan is scared of aa
              • Sep 2007
              • 488

              #36
              Re: TWG Turbo VII Post-Game

              sheep freezin

              Why are you here?

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5403

                #37
                Re: TWG Turbo VII Post-Game

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                https://discordapp.com/channels/2434...75572515143682

                wulf chat

                things i want to say immediately:

                i overthought the xel/shadow interaction at eod, and somehow came away with the conclusion that xel couldnt be seer even though I should have thought the opposite LOL. Dunno what I was thinking when I reread that part of the thread. Logically Xel was also the strongest town so all things equal going into n2 i should have picked him out of the pool of MML / Zenith / Xel. Instead, I excluded him from kill targets and picked between MML / Zenith with my plan being to kill Zenith, then fakeclaim seer immediately and implicate MML to cover all the possible seer targets (in my mind).

                However literally the worst outcome happened. Not only was my wolf claim on a VT and xel was seer (bad enough as it is because then the average townie would have to believe 2 wolves came out to secure this kill which is absurd), but xel seers funny. SO NOW IM STUCK LOOKING DUMB TRYING TO CONVINCE FUNNY TO VOTE FOR SOMEONE WHOS CALLING HER A WOLF LOL. Im surprised even now how that situation quickly reached its worst possible state.

                Ill have more to say later probably.
                At least you get it. Lol

                I wonder what would have happen in a game where Haku didnt vote and I was pushing on you. Would have been a nailbiter I reckon
                ​

                Comment

                • FreezinIce
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 265

                  #38
                  Re: TWG Turbo VII Post-Game

                  but game was over for wolves in my mind the moment xel was seer and had dirt on funny. I NEEDED to hit the seer with one of those 2 weapons (the fake seering or the night kill) or game was over. Fortunately, haku gives no shits about your silly game mechanics and votes how he pleases, peasant
                  ========

                  To let the world be.

                  ========

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                  Originally posted by Red
                  My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                  Originally posted by TWG Ike
                  SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                  Comment

                  • danceflashrevo
                    scumfan is scared of aa
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 488

                    #39
                    Re: TWG Turbo VII Post-Game

                    oh yeah fun fact. i pinged both wolves and seer in dead chat. 3/4 ain't bad Kappa

                    Why are you here?

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #40
                      Re: TWG Turbo VII Post-Game

                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      At least you get it. Lol

                      I wonder what would have happen in a game where Haku didnt vote and I was pushing on you. Would have been a nailbiter I reckon
                      If you would have accurately explained the mechanics like im sure your capable of, and if haku would have listened and understood, you woulda won. There was logically no reason to go with me over xel after rereading and analyzing what happened in the past and what was said today. Believing I was seer required too many leaps of faith to be even remotely viable
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #41
                        Re: TWG Turbo VII Post-Game

                        but gg, im glad it worked out looking forward to the next game when hopefully I'll win with more than 10 posts

                        deadchat link?
                        Last edited by FreezinIce; 11-4-2016, 02:06 PM.
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • juckter1
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2015
                          • 108

                          #42
                          Re: TWG Turbo VII Post-Game

                          I spectated the entire game and it was dumb. The insta on Aryxi was kind of dumb but Shado being lynched was meme-tier

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #43
                            Re: TWG Turbo VII Post-Game

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            If you would have accurately explained the mechanics like im sure your capable of, and if haku would have listened and understood, you woulda won. There was logically no reason to go with me over xel after rereading and analyzing what happened in the past and what was said today. Believing I was seer required too many leaps of faith to be even remotely viable
                            I have to agree with this.

                            Oh well. You took a gamble and it paid big despite it all. I congratulate you on your win as I approach Turbo IV levels of depression.
                            Last edited by MixMasterLar; 11-4-2016, 02:09 PM.
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #44
                              Re: TWG Turbo VII Post-Game

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              but game was over for wolves in my mind the moment xel was seer and had dirt on funny. I NEEDED to hit the seer with one of those 2 weapons (the fake seering or the night kill) or game was over. Fortunately, haku gives no shits about your silly game mechanics and votes how he pleases, peasant
                              Yeah like I got HYPE when I saw you actually fake claim it. I was ready to win.

                              But I completely accept that part of the reason we lost is that I didn't listen to shado and I really should have.

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #45
                                Re: TWG Turbo VII Post-Game

                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                I have to agree with this.

                                Oh well. You took a gamble and it paid big despite it all. I congratulate you on your win as I approach Turbo IV levels of depression.


                                Oh well. Haku as mad over it as we are, I hope you just take away that there was a better way to handle that situation for future reference.

                                The game is a game and mistakes happen. Not gonna say I played great either.

                                Onto the next one.

                                Comment

                                Working...