I thought Town didn't deserve a win after mislynching me when I was cleared by DFRs kill and had spent all day covering for XelNya when nobody else had even bothered to leave a check D2.
Then a miracle happened and XelNya survived, so I laughed at the stupid wolves for failing to get someone who outted themselves twice by being the only person to leave a check D2 and by getting so hardcore over someone he thought was fakeclaiming.
Then Freezin fakeclaims and I think it's really over, town wins we know who the scumteam are because Freezin can't be cop with no D2 check, and Xel has to be cop because he outted twice over.
Thennn Hakulyte puts a vote on a non cop-claim at Mylo with two wolves alive, before even giving the cops a chance to present evidence and argue it out. Smh town does NOT vote early in mylo/lylo!
Zenith quit on town early into D2 and would've been lynched if it weren't for Xel clearing him for me. This frustration-quitting is becoming a pattern with you, Zenith, it needs to stop.
Smh though, everyone except for DFR played like ass, especially XelNya, Hakulyte, and the scumteam (who would've lost if literally anyone else was town).
I'd say GG, but it wasn't. RIP cancerous appetizer, I'm ready for the main course.
Originally posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Originally posted by XelNya
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Originally posted by YoshL
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Originally posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!
Originally posted by mellon_collie
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by roundbox
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Originally posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Originally posted by TWG Ike
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Originally posted by XelNya
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Originally posted by YoshL
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Originally posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
I'm sorry Shado but did you see yourself flipflop at EoD? As much as I lament I didnt have time to read the whole thread it isnt as if you radiated town.
And you're lynch targets where me because faulty logic and Haku, so yeah go ahead and climb down from that high horse and accept the shame like the rest of us
I thought Town didn't deserve a win after mislynching me when I was cleared by DFRs kill and had spent all day covering for XelNya when nobody else had even bothered to leave a check D2.
Then a miracle happened and XelNya survived, so I laughed at the stupid wolves for failing to get someone who outted themselves twice by being the only person to leave a check D2 and by getting so hardcore over someone he thought was fakeclaiming.
Then Freezin fakeclaims and I think it's really over, town wins we know who the scumteam are because Freezin can't be cop with no D2 check, and Xel has to be cop because he outted twice over.
Thennn Hakulyte puts a vote on a non cop-claim at Mylo with two wolves alive, before even giving the cops a chance to present evidence and argue it out. Smh town does NOT vote early in mylo/lylo!
Zenith quit on town early into D2 and would've been lynched if it weren't for Xel clearing him for me. This frustration-quitting is becoming a pattern with you, Zenith, it needs to stop.
Smh though, everyone except for DFR played like ass, especially XelNya, Hakulyte, and the scumteam (who would've lost if literally anyone else was town).
I'd say GG, but it wasn't. RIP cancerous appetizer, I'm ready for the main course.
I feel significantly less bad about lynching you now admittedly.
I'm sorry Shado but did you see yourself flipflop at EoD? As much as I lament I didnt have time to read the whole thread it isnt as if you radiated town.
And you're lynch targets where me because faulty logic and Haku, so yeah go ahead and climb down from that high horse and accept the shame like the rest of us
I was cleared.
"flipflopping" happened because my cover, which any competent seer would've recognized, was blown by the seer himself. Xel would've outted if I said yes, thinking I was fakeclaiming, but I couldnt just say no, or else there would literally be nobody else covering for him. It was a classic case of RSing. When someone doesn't explicitly claim cop and claims one out of only two investigations for the day, you don't lynch him or there is literally no cover remaining. More importantly, I WAS CLEARED BY THE NIGHTKILL lol I already let this go so please don't be stubborn about your mistake. You did good projecting town (got me off psycho, at least), but your vote was cancer.
Originally posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Originally posted by XelNya
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Originally posted by YoshL
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Originally posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
I feel significantly less bad about lynching you now admittedly.
RIP lol
Originally posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Originally posted by XelNya
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Originally posted by YoshL
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Originally posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
Like I've felt pretty bad about a misplay before, and that one was certainly one of them.
But alright I guess if you want to put it that way.
Shrug
Which part are you taking offense to? I don't think I was particularly rude in that post.. It was a bad play, but I don't think you should feel bad about it. Just, like, keep your eyes open for people who are literally cleared next time I mean. I was trying to draw the NK away from you, and you didnt end up NKED, so not the end of the world. The real tragedy occured the next day lmao
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Originally posted by XelNya
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Originally posted by YoshL
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Originally posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
Yeah Shado naw maybe if I had seen D0 you'd have a point but from my PoV you where just as good. You did pitifully bad that EoD. If you wanted to cover for seer there are way better ways to go about it. Wording choices where poor at the least.
I wouldn't be "stubborn" about it but I feel we go through "I am Shado and my lynch was cancer" every post and it's not so black and white,
I'm sorry Shado but did you see yourself flipflop at EoD? As much as I lament I didnt have time to read the whole thread it isnt as if you radiated town.
And you're lynch targets where me because faulty logic and Haku, so yeah go ahead and climb down from that high horse and accept the shame like the rest of us
doesn't matter how much someone flip flops is they're cleared by the nightkill
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Yeah Shado naw maybe if I had seen D0 you'd have a point but from my PoV you where just as good. You did pitifully bad that EoD. If you wanted to cover for seer there are way better ways to go about it. Wording choices where poor at the least.
I wouldn't be "stubborn" about it but I feel we go through "I am Shado and my lynch was cancer" every post and it's not so black and white,
I really don't feel like engaging you in a meaningless conversation about your persistent stupidity, so I won't.
Originally posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Originally posted by XelNya
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Originally posted by YoshL
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Originally posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
I'm at a point where if I create a wagon on someone and that person actually dies, you're automatically in the opposite faction by default.
I need a break. I don't even listen to myself at this point.
Like seriously.
I would read 600 pages of your journal in book form and enjoy every minute of it. Especially if it were partially illustrated.
I found it hilarious that your prediction about you having to prove yourself to the wolves in order to hide and live amongst them came true when you voted MML.
Originally posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Originally posted by XelNya
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Originally posted by YoshL
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Originally posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
Comment