TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #466
    Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

    well, at least if Xel was the other wolf, I don't have to cry myself to sleep tonight with how wrong my reads were
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5403

      #467
      Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

      In case this is needed

      NEXT PHASE FINAL THREE SHOULD NOT CAST A SINGLE VOTE BEFORE DECIDING ON TARGET. IF ANYONE RUSHES OUT A VOTE SUSPECT THEY AIM TO MISLYNCH

      Also its whoever survives outta SunFan and Xel
      ​

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5403

        #468
        Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

        ....what?


        No way
        ​

        Comment

        • ShadoWolfe
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2009
          • 171

          #469
          Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

          Originally posted by XelNya
          Fuck it, I'm just gonna concede. It beats drawing out a lost game.

          I'll discuss a bit in the post game when I get home.

          I could go for kitb but thats dumb.
          Shoulda gone for KitB





          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
          Originally posted by YoshL
          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

          Comment

          • ShadoWolfe
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2009
            • 171

            #470
            Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            kill lar, pit Pazz and aryxi against one another
            hell, there's a chance aryxi doesn't show like he did the previous two phases
            Exactly this





            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
            Originally posted by YoshL
            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #471
              Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

              Comment

              Working...