TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #421
    Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

    xel has had not much impact on the game, only really offering opinions and not really driving conversation, if that makes sense

    that's one of my main things

    they're saying a lot but doing very little, which I think is wolfy specifically for them
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5403

      #422
      Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      I'm not giving you that gutread, lar
      how is he flustered?
      Xel has, at no point in this game, been flustered, and I believe he will answer honestly if you ask him
      No shit he didn't get flustered, and that's why I am reading him town. You're arguments would mean something if you actually read what I said

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      you clearly think the last wolf is me
      I feel like you're going to vote me with a drive by with not much time left, which is not the worst but w/e
      you need a backup plan bro
      cuz its not me
      im not the wolf
      I lament I let time slip by, but considering how everyone else kind of gave up on the game I dont feel too bad about it. *shrugs*

      You're answer to me was good, but trying to question my take on Xel while not reading it and not even addressing the others (no comment on Aryxi?) Makes me weary.

      So I hearby show intent to vote for you as of now. No suprises when it happens


      AS FOR A BACKUP: its final 5. If you flip town it's Xel. As long as the survivors (probably Paz and Aryxi) actually fucking show and having paid attention to this town will still win. I pick Xel over Paz cuz Paz can easily be explaied away with newness.

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      ya feeling lucky?
      I'm confident
      ​

      Comment

      • Pazzaz
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2016
        • 23

        #423
        Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

        @thesunfan That is basically what I have against aryxi, but I also really didn't like his whole "I'm not a wolf because I've never been a wolf" thing.
        Originally posted by Buta-san
        Originally posted by ilikexd
        tfw nanahira will never step on u
        youll be surprised how possible this is.

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #424
          Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

          PAZZAZ read my post where I address R E Aryxi.

          I'm confident he's town
          ​

          Comment

          • Pazzaz
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2016
            • 23

            #425
            Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

            Aryxi also seemed really nervous about you having anything against him
            Originally posted by Buta-san
            Originally posted by ilikexd
            tfw nanahira will never step on u
            youll be surprised how possible this is.

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #426
              Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

              the point stands lar, because I don't really think Xel gets flustered as a wolf anymore

              and, in my defense, that sentence was worded a little poorly
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #427
                Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Pazzaz
                Aryxi also seemed really nervous about you having anything against him
                he seemed defensive, I don't really get nervous from that though
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #428
                  Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

                  why would I comment on Aryxi when I agree with your read
                  wasted words, really
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #429
                    Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

                    so, I think he's town
                    I'm fine with you thinking he's town

                    here's why what you lined out is not necessarily clearing for him

                    he clearly didn't understand one point of seer cover, and if he saw it in wolf chat, assuming he wasn't faking it later on which I don't think he was, he would still be confused by it, or not understand the whole picture
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #430
                      Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

                      I get what you were going for, and its also a little hazy because it relies on expectations for what is going on in wolfchat, which I think tend to be a little dangerous, albeit this one isn't that big of a leap
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5403

                        #431
                        Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

                        Ok SunFan hold on


                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        the point stands lar, because I don't really think Xel gets flustered as a wolf anymore

                        and, in my defense, that sentence was worded a little poorly
                        Last line is too close to admitting that you did misread me my post. That's fair enough. So this post:

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        I'm not giving you that gutread, lar
                        how is he flustered?
                        Xel has, at no point in this game, been flustered, and I believe he will answer honestly if you ask him
                        is clearly saying that I shouldn't read him town for being flustered since he hasn't been flustered.

                        How can this point still stand if you explain it further with "I don't really think Xel gets flustered as a wolf anymore"?

                        Do you even know what case you're bringing against him anymore? It's just like when you where latching on to me with weaksauce logic

                        SunFan
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #432
                          Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

                          lar
                          I don't know if you know this, but I pretty much hate busing

                          Haku voted for me both phases
                          I voted for Haku and at least brought attention to Haku the 2nd phase, and tacked on my vote at the end before juckter switched

                          If I was Haku's partner, I would've voted someone else to save Haku, or, even better, tried to get another wagon going.

                          I would've laid into Haku for voting me on d0 in wolfchat and (hopefully) convinced Haku to vote elsewhere on d1.

                          I don't go back onto Haku off of you if Haku is my partner, ever.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #433
                            Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

                            wtf im not latching onto you if anything im latching onto xel and that's probably still wrong

                            like wat
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #434
                              Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

                              ofc I know what case I've been bringing against him, what the fuck kind of question is that
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5403

                                #435
                                Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                so, I think he's town
                                I'm fine with you thinking he's town

                                here's why what you lined out is not necessarily clearing for him

                                he clearly didn't understand one point of seer cover, and if he saw it in wolf chat, assuming he wasn't faking it later on which I don't think he was, he would still be confused by it, or not understand the whole picture
                                Eh, I don't see this.

                                Why did you wait until I was trying to convince Paz before addressing this? That's sneaky
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...