TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5403

    #361
    Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    If you had to pick between Xel and Pazzaz, what would it be?
    Me? Paz
    ​

    Comment

    • R.E. Aryxi
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2016
      • 38

      #362
      Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      If you had to pick between Xel and Pazzaz, what would it be?
      I feel like Xel has been able to push the game further and has made some points where I can nod my head and say "yeah same" whereas I haven't seen that at all from Pazzazz and that concerns me. My vote would lean more towards Pazzazz for just chilling all day.
      Originally posted by Charu
      So I'm minding my own damn business, right? Some scrub that plays some of dem dank games comes up and randomly says, in the most monotone voice, "hi". I was baffled, if not, stumped from this noise that was produced from that memers throat. I wanted to know the deep dark secrets to this mysterious noise. I started to research the meaning of life as I took the data from this encounter. 25 years later, I discovered that I was a piece of paper.

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #363
        Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

        chilling all day shouldn't really be alignment indicative
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • Pazzaz
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2016
          • 23

          #364
          Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

          Are you voting me just because of my lack of activity or is there something more? I can see that I have been acting kinda weird but I want to have some reasoning.

          And Haku you've said a lot without me asking questions so I really didn't see the need to. Plus It's 6:50 for me right now and so I didn't really have much of a chance to ask questions as I was asleep.
          Originally posted by Buta-san
          Originally posted by ilikexd
          tfw nanahira will never step on u
          youll be surprised how possible this is.

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #365
            Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

            I'm not really sure who I prefer between Pazz or Haku
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #366
              Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Pazzaz
              Are you voting me just because of my lack of activity or is there something more? I can see that I have been acting kinda weird but I want to have some reasoning.

              And Haku you've said a lot without me asking questions so I really didn't see the need to. Plus It's 6:50 for me right now and so I didn't really have much of a chance to ask questions as I was asleep.
              so you are actually Swedish?
              I can see how that could be bothersome to play with
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #367
                Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

                like, phase lengths are built around American time so yeah
                don't envy ya getting up this early for eod
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • juckter1
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2015
                  • 108

                  #368
                  Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

                  I'm townreading Aryxi based on almost everything he's done, I don't think Lar is a wolf, and I think Haku is town based on the tone that he's had from EoD yesterday to right now.

                  Paz is shittier than both Xel and sunfan.

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #369
                    Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

                    Votecount:

                    Hakulyte (2) - XelNya, Pazzaz
                    thesunfan (1) - MixMasterLar
                    XelNya (1) - thesunfan
                    Pazzaz (1) - juckter1
                    unvote - Hakulyte
                    not voting - R.E. Aryxi

                    Posting at :00 is okay. Posting at :01 is not.

                    Comment

                    • Pazzaz
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2016
                      • 23

                      #370
                      Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

                      And also if I had to choose between Xel and me (and didn't know that I'm town), I probably would also choose me but luckily those aren't the only options.
                      Originally posted by Buta-san
                      Originally posted by ilikexd
                      tfw nanahira will never step on u
                      youll be surprised how possible this is.

                      Comment

                      • R.E. Aryxi
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2016
                        • 38

                        #371
                        Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        chilling all day shouldn't really be alignment indicative
                        It's not really helpful to the game either
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        So I'm minding my own damn business, right? Some scrub that plays some of dem dank games comes up and randomly says, in the most monotone voice, "hi". I was baffled, if not, stumped from this noise that was produced from that memers throat. I wanted to know the deep dark secrets to this mysterious noise. I started to research the meaning of life as I took the data from this encounter. 25 years later, I discovered that I was a piece of paper.

                        Comment

                        • R.E. Aryxi
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2016
                          • 38

                          #372
                          Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          so you are actually Swedish?
                          I can see how that could be bothersome to play with
                          Oop, nvm. Makes sense
                          Originally posted by Charu
                          So I'm minding my own damn business, right? Some scrub that plays some of dem dank games comes up and randomly says, in the most monotone voice, "hi". I was baffled, if not, stumped from this noise that was produced from that memers throat. I wanted to know the deep dark secrets to this mysterious noise. I started to research the meaning of life as I took the data from this encounter. 25 years later, I discovered that I was a piece of paper.

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #373
                            Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

                            still would like to see xel die but I will switch my vote if I feel like I have to
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #374
                              Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

                              just to make sure there isn't any funny business, no one was switching

                              Hakulyte
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #375
                                Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

                                I just don't feel it at all.

                                Pazzaz

                                Comment

                                Working...