TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #451
    Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Hey bro like I said

    If you flip town, final 2 townies lynch Xel

    Town still wins. Piss easy yo.
    just lynched Xel now?
    pretty please?
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • Pazzaz
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2016
      • 23

      #452
      Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

      @thesunfan Because you've been really active this game, trying to find information and calling people out when they slip up. In my opinion you've been acting really townie. Yea your last vote was weird but my general feel of you is still town.
      Originally posted by Buta-san
      Originally posted by ilikexd
      tfw nanahira will never step on u
      youll be surprised how possible this is.

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5403

        #453
        Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        just lynched Xel now?
        pretty please?
        You're floundering, SunFan. If you feel confident in your vote then cast it and hold steadfast
        ​

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #454
          Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          You're floundering, SunFan. If you feel confident in your vote then cast it and hold steadfast
          I am confident I just don't want a chance of dying because that's not good when ur town
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #455
            Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            You're floundering, SunFan. If you feel confident in your vote then cast it and hold steadfast
            getting mislynched hurts my pride
            I'd probably take a rly long sad shower if I die this phase and fuck that dude
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #456
              Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

              both of the above posts are true
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5403

                #457
                Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Pazzaz
                @thesunfan Because you've been really active this game, trying to find information and calling people out when they slip up. In my opinion you've been acting really townie. Yea your last vote was weird but my general feel of you is still town.
                Really active trying to tunnel me for half the game and then he comes off me when he realizes no one is going for it anymore

                Oh Im sorry I mean, my "emotions"

                Sorry Paz but I am staying on SunFan. We shal see though.
                ​

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #458
                  Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Really active trying to tunnel me for half the game and then he comes off me when he realizes no one is going for it anymore

                  Oh Im sorry I mean, my "emotions"

                  Sorry Paz but I am staying on SunFan. We shal see though.
                  I wouldn't tunnel you in the first place b/c you're a hard mislynch

                  I'd tunnel aryxi before he would have a chance to derp-clear himself
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5403

                    #459
                    Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    getting mislynched hurts my pride
                    I'd probably take a rly long sad shower if I die this phase and fuck that dude
                    I'm trying tk remember the last time you where mislynched. I think you have this habit of dying in the night tbh

                    But I feel you wouldn't handle it like this. Maybe that's way too much a statement of my perception to mean anything tho.
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #460
                      Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

                      its because I actually felt like you were posting differently between the two games

                      I still feel like the posting between those two games is different, but don't think you react to me pushing on you the way that you did ever as a wolf
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #461
                        Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        I'm trying tk remember the last time you where mislynched. I think you have this habit of dying in the night tbh

                        But I feel you wouldn't handle it like this. Maybe that's way too much a statement of my perception to mean anything tho.
                        I don't get mislynched is the thing

                        I honestly don't remember the last time I was mislynched on FFR I think it was UnderTale?

                        before that was probably ~2 1/2 years ago sometime when I was first starting
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #462
                          Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

                          Fuck it, I'm just gonna concede. It beats drawing out a lost game.

                          I'll discuss a bit in the post game when I get home.

                          I could go for kitb but thats dumb.

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #463
                            Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            But I feel you wouldn't handle it like this.
                            what am I supposed to do, eh?
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #464
                              Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              Fuck it, I'm just gonna concede. It beats drawing out a lost game.

                              I'll discuss a bit in the post game when I get home.

                              I could go for kitb but thats dumb.
                              bah, go for the win next time Xel
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #465
                                Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

                                kill lar, pit Pazz and aryxi against one another
                                hell, there's a chance aryxi doesn't show like he did the previous two phases
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...