TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #436
    Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

    yeah, the case is weak, I explained earlier why I thought everyone else is town, so I don't even have to have reason for why Xel is wolfy as Xel is wolfy by proxy, I admit its not the best fucking case in the world and it does go off of gut to an extent, but I feel a lot better about my townreads than I do my wolfreads, which is true for just about any game that I'm town in
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #437
      Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Eh, I don't see this.

      Why did you wait until I was trying to convince Paz before addressing this? That's sneaky
      when were you trying to convince Paz?
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • Pazzaz
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2016
        • 23

        #438
        Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

        Fine, aryxi is probably town. I think thesunfan and mal are also town so now I'll go with xel
        Originally posted by Buta-san
        Originally posted by ilikexd
        tfw nanahira will never step on u
        youll be surprised how possible this is.

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #439
          Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

          ah, didn't see that post earlier fwiw
          ^wouldn't lie about that, I think its not good form
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5403

            #440
            Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            lar
            I don't know if you know this, but I pretty much hate busing

            Haku voted for me both phases
            I voted for Haku and at least brought attention to Haku the 2nd phase, and tacked on my vote at the end before juckter switched

            If I was Haku's partner, I would've voted someone else to save Haku, or, even better, tried to get another wagon going.

            I would've laid into Haku for voting me on d0 in wolfchat and (hopefully) convinced Haku to vote elsewhere on d1.

            I don't go back onto Haku off of you if Haku is my partner, ever.
            You didnt vote Haku in the end

            You tried to save Haku with that post

            I if not for the other things I've noticed about you I mighta let it go, but not now.
            ​

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #441
              Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Eh, I don't see this.

              Why did you wait until I was trying to convince Paz before addressing this? That's sneaky
              also, if I think he's town, it doesn't matter, because I'm not even undermining your conclusion, just your premise
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #442
                Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                You didnt vote Haku in the end

                You tried to save Haku with that post

                I if not for the other things I've noticed about you I mighta let it go, but not now.
                I tried to kill the other wolf thoughhhhhhhhhhhhh
                why couldn't xel have flipped over haku rofl this game would be so much easier
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #443
                  Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Pazzaz
                  Fine, aryxi is probably town. I think thesunfan and mal are also town so now I'll go with xel
                  this vote is highly appreciated btw
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5403

                    #444
                    Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    ah, didn't see that post earlier fwiw
                    ^wouldn't lie about that, I think its not good form
                    Fair enough
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #445
                      Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Pazzaz
                      Fine, aryxi is probably town. I think thesunfan and mal are also town so now I'll go with xel
                      why do you think I'm town again?
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #446
                        Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

                        Votecount:

                        XelNya (2) - thesunfan, Pazzaz
                        thesunfan (1) - MixMasterLar
                        not voting - R.E. Aryxi, XelNya

                        Posting at :00 is okay. Posting at :01 is not.

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #447
                          Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

                          its not lar based off of emotion I think
                          its not Pazz because of the intended vote on Haku d1
                          its not me
                          its probably not aryxi based on his defensiveness and confusion when I "pushed" on him earlier combined with just kinda feeling townie

                          Xel has done nothing imo other than say words
                          I get that they replaced in but they're not PASSIONATE that they could be mislynched.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #448
                            Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

                            @aryxi, ignore this if you show up but

                            I get that real life happens, but missing two eods in a row is rly bad
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5403

                              #449
                              Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              its not lar based off of emotion I think
                              its not Pazz because of the intended vote on Haku d1
                              its not me
                              its probably not aryxi based on his defensiveness and confusion when I "pushed" on him earlier combined with just kinda feeling townie

                              Xel has done nothing imo other than say words
                              I get that they replaced in but they're not PASSIONATE that they could be mislynched.
                              Hey bro like I said

                              If you flip town, final 2 townies lynch Xel

                              Town still wins. Piss easy yo.
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5403

                                #450
                                Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                @aryxi, ignore this if you show up but

                                I get that real life happens, but missing two eods in a row is rly bad
                                On this we agree
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...