jTWG XI: Dark Day for Trempek (Wolves/Lirtha Win)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gonzo4life44
    FFR Player
    • May 2004
    • 626

    #121
    RE: Night 3

    well, i got wolfed
    i dont really have to say much for my death post cuz i was hardly here to know what happened. i got a new computer and i get wolfed. o well, i guess its my fault for not being active and buying a new computer. any who. well, i didnt trust any1 in this game, uasually i do but i diddnt play enouf to really talk to any 1. the only person i talked to was YOU... i guess u can say i kinda trusted u. my last game, i trusted fish and that was a bad idea. this game, i kinda trusted u and im guessing that was a big mistake...

    ok. you people dont need to bring me back to life, i dont have any info to give cuz i was inactive, so dont waste a lynch vote on me. ive learned very little in this game, i think that some1 is a jackass and he has some connection with the wolfs cuz if he has powers, how come the wolfs havent lynched him yet? its a smart thing to wolf some1 with powers...
    Another thing i have learned is that you cant trust any1 in this game, and i mean anyone. my theory was that u have to at least trust 1 person so they can have ur back, but both games i have been in, i have been backstab by some stupid ass wolf. my best advice for u NOOBS ( which is like every1) is to watch ur back. for all u pimp daddy masters, you know what the hell to do so do it.
    thank u every1 for a good game. ( even though it sucked balls) have fun and watch out, cuz the wolfs are after you!


    Comment

    • FishFishRevolution
      GotR Creator
      • Nov 2003
      • 7251

      #122
      RE: Night 3

      I really like how active this game is. Seriously guys, I like this game, don't just crap out on me because it's Day 3. If this doesn't pick up, I'm giving the wolves two kills.

      Comment

      • Torlock
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2004
        • 475

        #123
        RE: Night 3

        I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't think we should just let the wolves have two more free kills. We need to start up some discussions. I'll start an AIM chat tomorrow when I get on.

        Comment

        • mead1
          Cerebellumberjack
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2003
          • 3960

          #124
          RE: Night 3

          Guy's I'm really sorry I haven't been able to post yet, I have been outrageously busy lately with school looming overhead. I will however try to make some posts later tonight. By that time I should be done with everything.

          Comment

          • chickendude
            Away from Computer
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2003
            • 1901

            #125
            RE: Night 3

            wolves getting two kills is bad, DONT DO IT FISH DONT DO IT
            anyway, I guess gonzo doesn't feel like he should be brought back. But why would the wolves take him, if he was just inactive?
            mead, get any news from any of the blues?, do tell

            if you see a bunch of people online, get into the aim chat
            jtwgxichat
            (its the one we used before)

            Comment

            • SpaceBoy492
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2005
              • 30

              #126
              RE: Night 3

              It seems that the wolves are just killing random people. Although I'm suprised that mead or Jurs haven't been wolved yet.

              I'm not really sure yet sorry =/
              Spicboy

              lol signature

              Comment

              • mead1
                Cerebellumberjack
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2003
                • 3960

                #127
                RE: Night 3

                Ok guys, here I am, with the promised post.

                I seered another human last night, they have been informed that they were seered. Unfortunately, neither the gaurd or the psychic have come to me yet. This is most disturbing, as there is a foolproof plan in place for their safety. This leaves me thinking they may both be desceased. If the psychic is alive, and last night's lynching was of a human, it is imperitive that you tell me. Otherwise, I'm going to assume we got a wolf yesterday.

                Now, I'm not going to say we've lost a major player in Gonzo, but it is definately an interesting wolfing. On the one hand, he might have sounded like a blue to a wolf. On the other, he may have been killed to make me look bad. Either way, this killing isn't smething we should dwell on, since it isn't really going to net us another wolf. We need to keep looking forwards at today's lynching.

                My personal suspicion is still looking towards Tasuke. Not only did he go on a tirade on me over terrible reasoning, but he switched off on the last minute, even admitting his reasoning was BS. It's way too early to vote, but he is on the top of my list for now.

                edit: typo

                Comment

                • Freed
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2004
                  • 200

                  #128
                  RE: Night 3

                  i can't make much of the situation right now, but spaceboy seems suspicious to me because of lack of activity etc, and he's been laying pretty low all game... so voting spaceboy then.
                  Originally posted by justaguy
                  improve your timing

                  Comment

                  • mattc16
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 524

                    #129
                    RE: Night 3

                    ok guys, it's that time again, yeah you guessed it it's (dramatic noise)

                    MYSTERY PM TIME!!!!!

                    Originally posted by MysteryPM
                    i am the psychic. jimmylobos was not a wolf. there are two wolves left


                    Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                    Comment

                    • mead1
                      Cerebellumberjack
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 3960

                      #130
                      RE: Night 3

                      I got that too, and here are my thoughts

                      MysteryPM, you are an idiot. Mystery pms are dumb, and no one will take them as truth. I've explained a way the psychic can come to me with no risk to himself, and he hasn't taken it thus far. If you really are the psychic, IM or PM me, and we can talk. But until then, this will be taken as false, since there is no proof one way or the other.

                      Comment

                      • chickendude
                        Away from Computer
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2003
                        • 1901

                        #131
                        RE: Night 3

                        aren't those directly contradictory.... unless Demon was a wolf, which I'm not buying
                        I really think that was a fake PM from a wolf, or you're making it up, either way, we need a real psychic to step forth.

                        We should probably get a chat up, I'll start one now

                        Comment

                        • chickendude
                          Away from Computer
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 1901

                          #132
                          RE: Night 3

                          Sorry mattc, I didn't realize it was sent to everyone, I spoke too soon >_<
                          my bad there

                          but the psychic should really come out to mead1, so we can get some kind of confirmation on the situation

                          Comment

                          • JurseyRider734
                            lil j the bad b-word
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 7507

                            #133
                            RE: Night 3

                            Alrighty, this Mystery PM stuff is really annoying me. Either this PM was written by a. A wolf or b. the real psychic (doubtfully). We can either choose to believe Jimmy was a wolf, or disregard the whole thing. If the psychic is alive, contact mead immediately.
                            Originally posted by Arch0wl
                            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                            Comment

                            • FishFishRevolution
                              GotR Creator
                              • Nov 2003
                              • 7251

                              #134
                              RE: Night 3

                              Voting guide:

                              Spaceboy - Freed
                              Freed - Phantom

                              Everybody else better vote by midnight, I'm not going to be around to update, so I'll do it as soon as I can. The day still ends midnight tonight, no cheating. Blues and reds, send me your picks after midnight.

                              There have been 12 relevant posts not including gonzo's. There are three hours left in today, come ON guys. I still have yet to decide how many kills the wolves get. I'd better see some posts.

                              Comment

                              • JurseyRider734
                                lil j the bad b-word
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 7507

                                #135
                                RE: Night 3

                                Alright there's no activity and I think the Day is ending soon, so the most suspicious person I have to go on is Tasuke.
                                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                                Comment

                                Working...