jTWG XI: Dark Day for Trempek (Wolves/Lirtha Win)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JurseyRider734
    lil j the bad b-word
    • Aug 2003
    • 7509

    #106
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Plea for resurrection.

    Guys, inactive =/= wolf. My eye is looking at Tasuke and Spaceboy. Both for trying to lynch mead, when he is the seer. Sorry for not telling you guys beforehand that he was infact the real seer, but your reasoning is poor. If nothing happens in the next few hours, expect my vote to go on one of you two.
    Originally posted by Arch0wl
    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

    Comment

    • FishFishRevolution
      GotR Creator
      • Nov 2003
      • 7251

      #107
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Plea for resurrection.

      mead1 (2) - Tasuke, Spaceboy
      B3NJ1 (1) - Torlock
      mattc (1) - mattc
      JimmyLobos (2) - chickendude, B3NJ1
      Tasuke (1) - mead1

      PS I won't be back until at least midnight, but day ends when I said.

      Love, Fish

      Comment

      • Tasuke
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2003
        • 1671

        #108
        Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Plea for resurrection.

        Originally posted by SpaceBoy492
        mead seems suspicious to me, since the whole day he was trying so hard to convince us that he's the seer. Besides, Tasuke is right. If you WERE the seer the wolves should've been smart enough to wolf you. Also, the chat log Jurs put up seemed convincing, since it had believable time stamps.
        Dude, not only bandwaggonin on my total bullsh*t accusations.
        You're adding your own total bullsh*t acussations. I mena come on.
        He didn't try to convince us he was the seer, if the wolves did try to wolf him they wouldv'e failed because the gaurdian would've protected them, and the timestamps? YOU BELIEVE THE CHAT BECAUSE OF THE TIMESTAMPS...
        seriously, my bs made a little bit of sense SpaceBoy492

        Comment

        • mead1
          Cerebellumberjack
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2003
          • 3960

          #109
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Plea for resurrection.

          Well, I, as the voice of the alliance have something to say. Within the past half an hour, a member of the alliance has come to me bringing something to light. He claims he IM'd Jimmy Lobos this morning to tell him to post. Though I do not have the actual conversation, he claims Jimmy said something along these lines "I have school, and it's keeping me from playing. I'm a wolf, so lynch me."

          Now, I trust this fellow, but only to an extent. I have a way to find one of the wolves, that is foolproof. It goes like this: Today, we lynch Jimmy. Tomorrow, if the psychic IM's me telling me he was human, we can lynch the one who told me. If he comes back wolf, the psychic should still come and tell me, because I obviously wouldn't condemn a fellow wolf like this, thus hopefully proving my humanity in his mind. So today, we lynch Jimmy, if I hear nothing tomorrow, it means he was either a wolf, or the psychic is dead. But since no dead man has claimed to be a Blue in need of a Res, I think he is alive. Like I said, the gaurdian can stay annonymous if he wants, I trust his judgement. But the psychic has information the alliance needs, and will continue to need in the future.

          Let me make a proposition to the blues. Come to me. I will be the only one who knows about it. Even the other members of the alliance will have no idea of your status. Now, you may still be a bit worried that I, myself, am a wolf. Let me put those fears aside. If you die after contacting me, you can annunce you were a blue in your death post, and you will be ressurected. You can then proceed to reveal me as a wolf. Or atleast you could if I was a wolf...

          Anyway, look at my offer. It will tip the odds in the favor of the humans by a large margin. It also poses no possible risk to you. We need your help, especially the psychic. And it's going to be a lot harder without your help.

          Comment

          • JurseyRider734
            lil j the bad b-word
            • Aug 2003
            • 7509

            #110
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Plea for resurrection.

            Alright, I agree with this strategy. JimmyLobos it is.
            Originally posted by Arch0wl
            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

            Comment

            • mead1
              Cerebellumberjack
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2003
              • 3960

              #111
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Plea for resurrection.

              Hey, alliance, consider this your official invitation to get up and vote...

              srsly guys.

              Comment

              • gonzo4life44
                FFR Player
                • May 2004
                • 626

                #112
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Plea for resurrection.

                ok sorry i havent been active, i just got a new computer. but any who i know i missed a lot. so my vote is gonna be off the data i have:
                Mead1, you are a idiot for telling every1 ur powers, i wouldnt be surprized to see u lynched by wolfs.


                Comment

                • SpaceBoy492
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2005
                  • 30

                  #113
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Plea for resurrection.

                  he wants to go, let him go. >_>

                  JimmyLobos

                  sorry for bandwagoning guys, I have nothing to go with since mead was confirmed as a seer.
                  Spicboy

                  lol signature

                  Comment

                  • chickendude
                    Away from Computer
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 1901

                    #114
                    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Plea for resurrection.

                    THE DAY IS OVER NO MORE POSTING
                    Fish said it ended at 9:30 eastern
                    so its done, its too late

                    </day 2>

                    Comment

                    • FishFishRevolution
                      GotR Creator
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 7251

                      #115
                      Night 3

                      No one spoke until the sun was in the middle of the sky. Mattc wondered why, after the outburst from Jursey the previous day, she wasn't attacked in the night. Jursey was a bit annoyed, wondered if Mattc didn't just want her dead, and responded that she could very easily be attacked and killed at anytime. There were murmors from mead1 that he had eliminated several suspects as being the killers, and his alliance was growing stronger. When Tasuke took wind of this, he became very upset.

                      "Three human alliance? Three wolves? Any one else see something wrong with this? If they really are humans, why don't you tell us who they are? Or better yet, you humans, come out and tell us all who you are! Unless of course, you're the WOLVES!" Tasuke had never gotten so angry in his whole life. His body was shaking as he pointed a finger of accusation directly at mead1.

                      "That's the most unintelligent thing I've ever heard in all my life." mead1 quietly replied.

                      "Yeah, mead isn't a wolf." A few others agreed.

                      "Mostly, though, because if I were to reveal the identities of the humans, they would be picked off like apples from a tree. I'm protecting them by doing this, you must know this." mead1 paused and then finished with, "I believe you are smarter than that, you must be a wolf."

                      Silence gripped the air for no more than 4 seconds before chickendude cut in.

                      "Guys, look at these bodies." He was standing near the middle of the isle, carefully inspecting the dead bodies. "This can't be the work of three Lirtha, the bodies would be mangled. I think there's an off-duty Lirtha not doing his part."

                      "Where does that get us? Who do you think that makes the innactive Lirtha?"

                      "JimmyLobos." chickendude said simply. "Go in his tent, he's still there, he's only been out once, even if you try and wake him up, he won't stir."

                      B3NJ1's and SpaceBoy's eyes widened. They both quickly agreed with chickendude's logic.

                      "Look, that has nothing to do with Lirtha behavior, it doesn't even hold any water as an accusation!" Jursey before the students mobbed Jimmy's tent.

                      "Well, that's true, it's not hard evidence, but it's a pretty good shot, and I have it on a very reliable source that Jimmy is a wolf. Let's try this: We kill Jimmy, tomorrow, if he is a wolf, sweet, if not, we kill the guy who tipped me off on this. Oh, by the way, if any Cladri are still in hiding, come to me, it's safe--us Cladri should stick together. If you think I'm a Lirtha, and you get killed by revealing yourself to me...there are ways....to return." mead1 said.

                      "Ways to return?" a few gasped.

                      "Yes..but now, we must destroy this possible threat. Everyone, grab a spike from your tents." As mead1 finished speaking, students quickly went back to their tents, obtained spikes, and returned to surround JimmyLobos's sleeping body, which had now been carried outside his tent.

                      "On 3. One....Two.........Three"

                      --

                      After a horrid amount of mutilation, JimmyLobos's body disappeared, and reappeared inside of the Light.

                      Begin Night 3, Day 3 starts Sunday at Midnight. (EDT)

                      PS: Hey Freed, guess what?

                      PHANTOM'D

                      Comment

                      • FishFishRevolution
                        GotR Creator
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 7251

                        #116
                        RE: Night 3

                        "AAKC!" A terrible crunching sound awoke nearly the entire Isle minutes before sunset.

                        "Quick! To the source of the noise, maybe we can catch the Lirtha!"

                        Frantically, students ran in and out of each other's tents, looking for any trace of a murder, Lirtha, dead body, or blood. Before any such discoveries could be made, another body materialized into the Light.

                        Looking as peaceful as ever, gonzo4life44 lay next to 4 other bodies, unmoving.

                        "Dammit. We'll get us a Lirtha today. We have to."

                        B3NJ1 (babybenji2003)
                        chickendude (Chickendude1313)
                        mead1 (fhqwhgads703)
                        Tasuke (tasuke1382)
                        Torlock (Aresius50)
                        mattc16 (mattc16mcfc)
                        Freed (mcfr33d)
                        JurseyRider734 (xtrialanderrorx)
                        SpaceBoy492 (SpaceBoy492)

                        9 students left, 5 to insta-lynch, 5 to resurrection.

                        Freed sucks. (1 Phantom)

                        Day 3 ends Tuesday at 12:00AM EDT.

                        Comment

                        • Freed
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2004
                          • 200

                          #117
                          RE: Night 3

                          oops. i didn't know the day was ending so soon.

                          it's not like i wasnt active or anything though. geez.
                          Originally posted by justaguy
                          improve your timing

                          Comment

                          • chickendude
                            Away from Computer
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2003
                            • 1901

                            #118
                            RE: Night 3

                            gotta read pal, gotta read

                            Comment

                            • mattc16
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 524

                              #119
                              RE: Night 3

                              hmm, did gonzo know something?? as his posts weren't exactly intelligent were they?


                              Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                              Comment

                              • chickendude
                                Away from Computer
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2003
                                • 1901

                                #120
                                RE: Night 3

                                He probably trusted the wrong person, and knew too much, or let someone know too much
                                we have to wait for his goodbye plea, that will tell us something

                                Comment

                                Working...