jTWG XI: Dark Day for Trempek (Wolves/Lirtha Win)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mead1
    Cerebellumberjack
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2003
    • 3960

    #91
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Plea for resurrection.

    It appears I misunderstood you, but this interpretation of what you said is even more retarded than the first. Firstly, why on earth would I reveal the alliance to the rest of the world? That would get them wolved. The point of having an alliance is so that you have a small but growing circle of people that you know you can trust, that you can vote en mass for a wolf when one is seered. Next, yeah, the alliance is 3 people, the same number of wolves there are. This being because I can only seer one person a night. If it was any more or any less, it would prove I was hiding something. But it is three, because I seered one human night 1, one night 2. I can't believe I even have to explain that to you. Next, how on earth would it have made me more suspicious if the wolves had a go at me? I am nowhere near cocky enough to try that. They tried that in TWG one time, and failed miserably. I am no maniac entrepreneur of TWG stratedgies, I am just doing what has worked (Consistently) in the past: Trying to form an alliance of humans revolving around the seer so that we can cross people off the list one by one.

    You really just need to stop man, you are making yourself look really dumb, and pretty suspicious.

    Comment

    • FishFishRevolution
      GotR Creator
      • Nov 2003
      • 7251

      #92
      Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Plea for resurrection.

      Originally posted by SpaceBoy492
      I'm going to ask to ressurect nickadeemus because if Kilga wouldn't allow him to say it in his death post, it must be important.

      I'll hold my vote until later, until I have more evidence.
      Knock knock!

      Who's there?

      Underline when you resurrect!

      Underline when you resurrect who?

      Underline when you try and resurrect someone, and don't forget you can't vote someone to die, and someone to be resurrected; you have to choose one!

      Comment

      • Torlock
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2004
        • 475

        #93
        Alright, I'm taking back my resurrection vote, and I'm going to put a safety vote on B3NJ1 until I can talk to more people.

        Comment

        • mattc16
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 524

          #94
          same, i'll put my safety vote on myself, scream at me if i'm not allowed to do that

          mattc16


          Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

          Comment

          • Torlock
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2004
            • 475

            #95
            I don't think there's anything wrong with that. During this game and the last game I played in, Demon voted for himself several times.

            Comment

            • chickendude
              Away from Computer
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2003
              • 1901

              #96
              Ok I'm putting a safety vote on
              JimmyLobos

              wait... actually
              I'm going to make that a not safety vote.
              After reviewing the list of remaining people, I don't think there's 3 wolves among the active players (based on what I've gathered), meaning that, I'm changing my safety vote to a not-for-safety vote for
              JimmyLobos

              Comment

              • mead1
                Cerebellumberjack
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2003
                • 3960

                #97
                Well, now a situation asks me, stupid human, or wolf? I am referring of course to Tasuke. Call it angry retort if you want, because that's kind of what it is. I don't however have any better leads at the moment, so for now atleast, he is on the top of my list.

                My reasoning is this: I just don't think he is that dumb. The way he posts suggests that he is a rather smart guy, but his reasoning is non-existant. I mean, he asked me to reveal the names of the alliance, for crying out loud. It's not much of a lead, but it is all I've got.

                Also, do not ressurect Nick. The ressurection power is invaluable, and it would be rediculously dumb to use it on someone who not only wasn't a blue, but doesn't know anything worth rezzing him for. Save it for when we lose someone who is contributing, or someone who is blue.

                Comment

                • B3NJ1
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 266

                  #98
                  This is the closest I have to something as of now. JimmyLobos. He has been fairly inactive, or he could just be busy but until I have more evidence elsewhere, my vote stands.

                  Comment

                  • SpaceBoy492
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2005
                    • 30

                    #99
                    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Plea for resurrection.

                    mead seems suspicious to me, since the whole day he was trying so hard to convince us that he's the seer. Besides, Tasuke is right. If you WERE the seer the wolves should've been smart enough to wolf you. Also, the chat log Jurs put up seemed convincing, since it had believable time stamps.
                    Spicboy

                    lol signature

                    Comment

                    • mead1
                      Cerebellumberjack
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 3960

                      #100
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Plea for resurrection.

                      No wolf would be dumb enough to wolf me last night because the gaurd was obviously on me. Why would they waste the kill?

                      Also, why exactley is the word of Jurs' mystery seer more believable than mine? Anyone can IM anybody else and say "no i am seer".

                      Comment

                      • JurseyRider734
                        lil j the bad b-word
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 7509

                        #101
                        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Plea for resurrection.

                        Guys, mead is the seer. The "other" seer APPARENTLY did it to be an asshole or something. I'll know the whole story soon. Do not continue voting for him or else we'll have to ressurrect him.
                        Originally posted by Arch0wl
                        I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                        the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                        Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                        Comment

                        • mattc16
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 524

                          #102
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Plea for resurrection.

                          wtf? jurs who was it?


                          Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                          Comment

                          • JurseyRider734
                            lil j the bad b-word
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 7509

                            #103
                            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Plea for resurrection.

                            Someone who was seered as a human.
                            Originally posted by Arch0wl
                            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                            Comment

                            • chickendude
                              Away from Computer
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2003
                              • 1901

                              #104
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Plea for resurrection.

                              Woah, now this is news,
                              If its true, then where do our leads go?
                              I still think I'm going to stick to JimmyLobos as my vote, too inactive

                              Comment

                              • mead1
                                Cerebellumberjack
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 3960

                                #105
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Plea for resurrection.

                                What Jurs says is true. I bet no one would have believed me if I said it...

                                Anyway, as time winds down, I'm going to place my tentative vote on Tasuke, for his lack of evidence in his vote for me, and his plea to reveal the alliance.

                                Comment

                                Working...