jTWG XI: Dark Day for Trempek (Wolves/Lirtha Win)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasuke
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 1671

    #46
    Originally posted by gonzo4life44
    i think that know one has the balls to talk to every 1 else so there just throwing random votes out. dont be scard to talk to people on aim or on some other type of pm service.
    Nobody has the balls to talk to other people? Is that really what you
    meant? Because that is the most retarded thing I have ever heard,
    seriously. Don't use such a total bullsh*t reason. People aren't talking because A.) they're to busy, which would make sense because the obvious lack of posting, or B.)They don't know what to do.
    I could start chatting with everyone about who i think is a wolf and who they think is a wolf and i might get people suspicious of me, and i don't really want that to happen right now.

    Comment

    • JurseyRider734
      lil j the bad b-word
      • Aug 2003
      • 7509

      #47
      Guys, there's a small chance we'll nail a wolf on day 1, everyone knows that. Right now, if we can't find a wolf, we need to lynch a human who isn't helping/going to help us. Right now i'm looking at Demon. He's causing a lot of bullcrap and it's just something that doesn't need to be spammed up in this thread. Leave it to the chat or AIM. For god's sake, if you hate the game stop playing it, I doubt many people would care.
      Originally posted by Arch0wl
      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

      Comment

      • nickadeemus
        The spice must flow.
        • Aug 2003
        • 807

        #48
        By the way gonzo, this is a critical thinking game. If you're going to post you should take your time so it is easily readable, and how about spelling words like "one" instead of "1." Also, at least try to use correct grammar/punctuation. Thanks.

        Demon- This is the first day and it's hard to get any kind of reasoning on why someone is a wolf. So far you have voted for Dan, B3NJ1, yourself, and Psychic, for no reason at all, and then get pissed at anyone who puts a vote on you. How about trying to help out instead of immediately turning the blame around on someone. Even if you are a human, I don't know if I'd trust you with important game knowledge just because of your short temper and lack of interest for this game.
        Nice.

        Comment

        • Demon_Of_The_Comet
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2004
          • 888

          #49
          If anyone says i have little interest in this game i swear to god i will hack this goddamn site. For the last goddamn time i have interest in this game, just not the n00bs.

          So fuck you guys. My vote stands, if everyone wants to vote for no reason then so will i.
          I vote nickadeemus cuz he said i have a short temper
          wtf is a nooblet
          Originally posted by jewpinthethird
          If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
          Originally posted by white_boy
          firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

          Comment

          • JurseyRider734
            lil j the bad b-word
            • Aug 2003
            • 7509

            #50
            Demon, get the fuck out of this game.

            You're a "n00b" yourself. You suck, and it shows. You would be gone in .5 seconds in TWG, so stick to your own maturity and intelligence leveled game. Stop going around calling everyone here "n00bs". If you can't stand them (which i'm pretty sure THEY can't stand YOU), don't play.
            Originally posted by Arch0wl
            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

            Comment

            • mead1
              Cerebellumberjack
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2003
              • 3960

              #51
              Ok guys, I am hereby taking over for psychic. I have looked over this thread, and have one thing to say: WTF?

              Firstly, why lynch Demon? If we lynch a human who isn't contributing anything, we give the wolves a free kill. Especially now that everyone is bandwaggoning onto him. This means we can't even distinguish a wolf looking for a free kill from a dumbass human. Especially you Jurs, your a TWG vet, you know this is a terrible move.

              It's true that day 1 is a slow day for everyone, but that doesn't mean we have to give up and submit to getting our asses handed to us by the wolves.

              Now, the one who currently stands out to me is Gonzo. I think he has been in a jTWG before, and he was the first one to vote Demon (Other than Demon himself). I would think that someone with any amount of experience would put a little bit more intelligence into their posts. All he has done so far is make a really stupid vote, and make a few statements that meant absolutely nothing. If you look at it from a wolves standpoint, getting Demon lynched early without a fight is a great play. Though he may be quite dumb at times, he is a jTWG vet of several games. And he practically set himself up, there would be no way to trace it back to Gonzo.

              I am not going to post a vote at this time, because the mistake he has made are ones almost eveyone in this thread have done in some way shape or form, and because it is WAY too early to vote.

              Comment

              • JurseyRider734
                lil j the bad b-word
                • Aug 2003
                • 7509

                #52
                Mead: One thing you have to understand is this is jTWG.

                You can't vote people on not being intelligent, because, well, they aren't. (No offense guys) Well, they are but not to the extent of the people who play in our TWGs. The reason Demon would be an acceptable first day lynch is because he's causing a lot of drama and pulling the eye away from people trying to concentrate on the game. As I said before, this is Day 1, not Day 4. Tps would get lynched Day 1 for about 3 games in a row. Everyone knew that the odds were he was not a wolf all three times. Most people voted for him because he was a REALLY STUPID HUMAN. Obviously, in this case, Demon is being the same way. We have no one else to go on, and to be quite honest I don't think gonzo is very suspicious. He acts the same way every game. Sure, he's not really made to play in any kind of TWG, but he is, so you're just going to have to deal with his intellect. I'm not changing my vote because Demon is going to get lynched anyways, most likely.
                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                Comment

                • mead1
                  Cerebellumberjack
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 3960

                  #53
                  Ok Jurs, well the reason I am so unaccepting of it is because: I am teh seer

                  Yeap, mead1 finally got his blue role, only it ended up being in a jTWG. Now, obviously, I wouldn't normally do this, but I figured it's jTWG and it's going a little slowly, so I might as well pull something big and get things moving. Since I'm the seer, this puts me in the perfect spot to do such a thing. the wolves are obviously going to have a go at me tonight, and hopefully the gaurdian will gaurd me. pyschic seered a human last night, whom I will not reveal for his own protection.

                  Gaurdian and psychic, please contact me, I can't pull the whole "Alliance Victory" thing by myself (especially if I get wolfed tonight). So I ask you all to trust me, or atleast to believe me, so that we can win this game.

                  Comment

                  • Freed
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2004
                    • 200

                    #54
                    i don't think it's that great of an idea for the seer to come forward without seeing a wolf...seems like too much of a risk to justify it.

                    i'm still thinking.
                    Originally posted by justaguy
                    improve your timing

                    Comment

                    • mattc16
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 524

                      #55
                      i agree freed, i don't think it was such a good idea, but i'll go along with it and say i believe you mead, and if the guardian is still alive, guard him tonight.


                      Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                      Comment

                      • mattc16
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 524

                        #56
                        and it's also time fvor me to vote

                        The only person i have a slight suspicion of right now is Jurs because:
                        1. Her level of play is above JTWG, so why wasn't she wolfed night one? after all, this is TSAGod's 2nd(?) game, so i would have thought Jurs would be a better wolfing candidate than him.
                        2. She bandwagons on demon, who is a useful jTWG player, even though he's acting like a complete prat at the moment.

                        Jurs these are only small suspicions, but feel free to talk to meover AIM to clear thinfs up.


                        Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                        Comment

                        • mattc16
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 524

                          #57
                          and it's also time fvor me to vote

                          The only person i have a slight suspicion of right now is Jurs because:
                          1. Her level of play is above JTWG, so why wasn't she wolfed night one? after all, this is TSAGod's 2nd(?) game, so i would have thought Jurs would be a better wolfing candidate than him.
                          2. She bandwagons on demon, who is a useful jTWG player, even though he's acting like a complete prat at the moment.

                          Jurs these are only small suspicions, but feel free to talk to me over AIM to clear thinfs up.


                          double post/10


                          Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                          Comment

                          • mattc16
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 524

                            #58
                            and i'm a complete idiot for posting that twice!!!

                            someone delete the first one


                            Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                            Comment

                            • JurseyRider734
                              lil j the bad b-word
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 7509

                              #59
                              Originally posted by mattc16
                              and it's also time fvor me to vote

                              The only person i have a slight suspicion of right now is Jurs because:
                              1. Her level of play is above JTWG, so why wasn't she wolfed night one? after all, this is TSAGod's 2nd(?) game, so i would have thought Jurs would be a better wolfing candidate than him.
                              2. She bandwagons on demon, who is a useful jTWG player, even though he's acting like a complete prat at the moment.

                              Jurs these are only small suspicions, but feel free to talk to me over AIM to clear thinfs up.


                              double post/10
                              1. Because i'm a likely person to guard. I'm sure the wolves would rather kill a mid-tier player than possibly trying to kill someone who's a top-tier jTWG player, have them saved, and having it prove their humanity starting an instant alliance with me and the blues. This is not a dumb move on the wolves' part (surprisingly).
                              2. If Demon is acting like a "prat", then why keep him here if he's not helping at all? He's just causing a lot of bullshit drama. First he's in the AIM chat saying he's going to ignore half of the room, then he starts changing his vote 6 times in 2 hours. This is NOT helpful to us and not helpful for finding a wolf. If we can't pin a wolf, it's better to get rid of a stupid human.
                              Originally posted by Arch0wl
                              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                              Comment

                              • mead1
                                Cerebellumberjack
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 3960

                                #60
                                Whoamg quadruple post. Anyway, yeah, I'm the seer yada yada. Since a human was seen night 1, I will vote for Gonzo for now.

                                Feel free to hit me up on AIM if you want to chat. I will be gone from 7:15 to 9:15 or so due to a boyscout function, but my pm should be in by the end of the night.

                                Comment

                                Working...