jTWG XI: Dark Day for Trempek (Wolves/Lirtha Win)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gonzo4life44
    FFR Player
    • May 2004
    • 626

    #16
    ok to start thing off. freed for no reason.
    rolf


    Comment

    • Tasuke
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 1671

      #17
      Logically one of the wolves was in the last game. I'm also pretty sure that
      it was one of the people that survived late into the game. But I didn't really
      read last game so i have no idea.

      Comment

      • JurseyRider734
        lil j the bad b-word
        • Aug 2003
        • 7507

        #18
        Okay, I don't really know any of your playing styles but seriously this is horrible. Especially chickendude and gonzo's posting.

        Anyways, from what I read in the last jTWG, TSA was trying to help out a lot, so probably a good wolf target. People need to start presenting more opinions to this and start talking to people on AIM if you want to get a look on how people are acting this game. You can't just sit around and think that someone's suspicious and put a vote on them when they haven't even talked. Please stop throwing random votes out on your first post in this thread and try to contribute on AIM. I'm also always online if anyone wants to talk.


        Edit for grammar >_>
        Originally posted by Arch0wl
        I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
        the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
        Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

        Comment

        • daniel_lewis20
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2005
          • 178

          #19
          jeez, I come back from working this weekend only to find that the game has already started and that its already day 1. Ok, here's my take on things. Its apparently clear that Demon dislikes me, which is ok because I dislike him too, but voting for me with his stupid "rofl" just makes people look at him laughing, which is really funny. All feelings aside, I'm just going to throw out a random vote on Tasuke because I don't know what's going on. I'll try to get online tomorrow night so I can find out what's going on. Later.

          Comment

          • Freed
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2004
            • 200

            #20
            Originally posted by gonzo4life44
            ok to start thing off. freed for no reason.
            rolf
            do i have to defend myself
            Originally posted by justaguy
            improve your timing

            Comment

            • B3NJ1
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 266

              #21
              There are no leads so far so I don't have a vote yet. Someone start an aim chat because I don't feel like doing it.

              Comment

              • psychic25
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2003
                • 367

                #22
                Hmmm...

                Well, most of the things I want to say about the wolfing have already been said, so I'm going to give some thoughts on the whole resurrection thing.

                Obviously, the psychic will play a much larger role. They get 100% accurate race revealings (Master Wolf is still wolf to the psychic) and can use them accordingly to decide if we should resurrect or not.

                Like TSAGod said, killing off a wolf to (hopefully) be resurrected and then form an alliance with the blues would be a very ballsy strategy, but I still see it as a possibility. TSAGod would indeed be a large asset to the human side, so we should get a reading on him ASAP. How's this for a possibility- resurrect him, and then seer him? (Of course, he could be the Master Wolf, in which case we would all be screwed.) Or, we could use a psychic report, which would be slightly more reliable. If the psychic gets a result of 3 wolves alive, we know that both TSAGod and the lynch for today would be human, and we can choose whether or not to revive them as such. If they get a result of two alive... well... we'll have to guess or something :P.

                Now, theoretically, this game COULD go on forever (kill at night, resurrect in day), and it's probably going to go a little longer than usual if we resurrect someone.

                So hopefully, we can get a reading on TSAGod and resurrect him sometime to form an alliance.

                No vote from me yet, I'll wait for developments.

                Comment

                • mattc16
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 524

                  #23
                  ok there's an AIM chat up at jtwgxichat

                  no votes from me yet until i hear from everyone


                  Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                  Comment

                  • B3NJ1
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 266

                    #24
                    (13:51:38) Freed: lets just lynch someone who is not in the room right now

                    Freed
                    I'm not really sure but it's a start.

                    Comment

                    • Freed
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2004
                      • 200

                      #25
                      it was a joke, since most of the people were in there anyways everyone knows that nothing serious was going on in there...i didn't and don't expect anyone to actually listen to me

                      shrug
                      Originally posted by justaguy
                      improve your timing

                      Comment

                      • chickendude
                        Away from Computer
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2003
                        • 1901

                        #26
                        I'm going to have to go with
                        gonzo

                        Comment

                        • B3NJ1
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 266

                          #27
                          yet you know that most of the people (with a few exceptions) are morons and listen to most stupid things like that so you would get someone who was out of the chat. I change my vote to Demon of the comet because he's annoying as hell, he yells constantly at others and between him and Jurs fighting not a lot is accomplished.
                          Demon_of_the_comet

                          Comment

                          • FishFishRevolution
                            GotR Creator
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 7251

                            #28
                            Clearing up the resurrection thing: Only ONE person can only be resurrected all game, so you can't just keep resurrecting people everyday. Also, for voting as a resurrection, underline the name too. Like this. Cool.

                            Comment

                            • JurseyRider734
                              lil j the bad b-word
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 7507

                              #29
                              Guys, seriously, today isn't even the day it ends. You don't have to throw out random votes on people unless you know you wont be here anytime between 7:30PM tonight and 8:59PM tomorrow. Calm down.

                              There isn't too much to go on for today, because everything's slow on Day 1. Hopefully soon people will start talking a little more about the game and put in some input. Acting like an idiot all the time isn't going to help btwdemoncough.
                              Originally posted by Arch0wl
                              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                              Comment

                              • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 888

                                #30
                                Originally posted by B3NJ1
                                yet you know that most of the people (with a few exceptions) are morons and listen to most stupid things like that so you would get someone who was out of the chat. I change my vote to Demon of the comet because he's annoying as hell, he yells constantly at others and between him and Jurs fighting not a lot is accomplished.
                                Demon_of_the_comet

                                So your voting me cuz i attract attention to myself? Thats how you get alliances, the Seer seers the most "out there" guy and if hes a wolf then he gets lynched, if hes a human then theres an alliance.

                                Im changing my vote to B3NJ1 for stupid ass reasoning.
                                wtf is a nooblet
                                Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                                If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                                Originally posted by white_boy
                                firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                                Comment

                                Working...