jTWG XI: Dark Day for Trempek (Wolves/Lirtha Win)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JurseyRider734
    lil j the bad b-word
    • Aug 2003
    • 7509

    #31
    Just looks like a revenge vote to me, which are possibly the most retarded things in the universe. You guys have to understand that people are going to state some kind of reasoning for whenever they vote for you no matter how dumb it is. One vote on you isn't going to lynch you.
    Originally posted by Arch0wl
    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

    Comment

    • nickadeemus
      The spice must flow.
      • Aug 2003
      • 807

      #32
      I haven't posted anything in here yet. I have a few suspicions but not nearly enough reasoning to do anything more than pay a bit more attention to the things they say. Hopefully by tomorrow I will have seen something I can act on. Until then. . .
      Nice.

      Comment

      • Demon_Of_The_Comet
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2004
        • 888

        #33
        Originally posted by JurseyRider734
        Just looks like a revenge vote to me, which are possibly the most retarded things in the universe. You guys have to understand that people are going to state some kind of reasoning for whenever they vote for you no matter how dumb it is. One vote on you isn't going to lynch you.

        I dont care, ive seen how far stupid ass reasoning can go since last game >___>

        Ya know, fuck it, im not even going to defend myself
        Demon cuz i know hes a wolf
        wtf is a nooblet
        Originally posted by jewpinthethird
        If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
        Originally posted by white_boy
        firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

        Comment

        • gonzo4life44
          FFR Player
          • May 2004
          • 626

          #34
          alright, if demon wants out, let him out. Demon


          Comment

          • Tasuke
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2003
            • 1671

            #35
            Jesu Demon don't puss out in the middle of a game. Do you
            know how annoying that is for the rest of us? Finish the goddamn
            game. I'm not defending him or anything i think that we might be
            at a slight disadvantage if someone leaves in the middle of the game.

            Comment

            • SpaceBoy492
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2005
              • 30

              #36
              Demon because he's a big ******.

              PS: Everyone with a DBZ avatar is really retarded. This was proved at another forum I went to, because 23/24 people were banned with one.
              Spicboy

              lol signature

              Comment

              • nickadeemus
                The spice must flow.
                • Aug 2003
                • 807

                #37
                Unless it's a wolf leaving in the middle of the game.
                Nice.

                Comment

                • FishFishRevolution
                  GotR Creator
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 7251

                  #38
                  Originally posted by Demon_Of_The_Comet
                  BTW if i dont get picked for hosting then ill play, and this time i wont be doing a half assed job XD
                  Oops, hypocrisy.

                  Comment

                  • chickendude
                    Away from Computer
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 1901

                    #39
                    ok, to make this quick, I'll just change my vote to
                    demon

                    BANDWAGON'd

                    Comment

                    • gonzo4life44
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2004
                      • 626

                      #40
                      lol bandwaoners. jk
                      demon, what are u giving up so easyly? ur a good player but you wont stop bitch'en sence u didnt make host. just cuz u didnt make it dosent mean u didnt have to play in the 1st place. why did u sighn up then.


                      Comment

                      • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 888

                        #41
                        rofl and they called me a n00b
                        Hey im not the one bandwagoning now am i?

                        People it doesnt make sense to vote if your just going to go off stupid ass half baked reasoning, i would rather everyone get a phantom then lynching someone over some stupid ass reasoning such as my avatar.
                        But hey, if your wanna lynch me then go ahead
                        wtf is a nooblet
                        Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                        If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                        Originally posted by white_boy
                        firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                        Comment

                        • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 888

                          #42
                          Originally posted by gonzo4life44
                          lol bandwaoners. jk
                          demon, what are u giving up so easyly? ur a good player but you wont stop (!@#!'en sence u didnt make host. just cuz u didnt make it dosent mean u didnt have to play in the 1st place. why did u sighn up then.

                          Im not pissed cuz i didnt make host, if i wasnt pissed then i wouldnt have posted here in the first place. Stop assuming, im giving up cuz you people seem so content voting me off with stupid ass reasoning.

                          And im going to prove it.
                          I vote Psychic cuz his name is psychic and its a good chance hes a wolf
                          wtf is a nooblet
                          Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                          If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                          Originally posted by white_boy
                          firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                          Comment

                          • gonzo4life44
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2004
                            • 626

                            #43
                            i think that know one has the balls to talk to every 1 else so there just throwing random votes out. dont be scard to talk to people on aim or on some other type of pm service.


                            Comment

                            • psychic25
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 367

                              #44
                              Oh, hey, guess what.

                              I am now banned from the computer for an indefinite period of time.

                              Long story short, my mom, in a fit of PMS rage, found out that I didn't do something trivial (failed to prepare dinner correctly). Combined with the fact that she found this article in the newspaper today (I think most of you should remember it, and the LA Times JUST got it), she banned me from all "RPGs" and computer, because "I have an addiction". So I have no consoles and no internet access.

                              I'm very, very, very, very sorry, Fish and everybody. I've already PM'ed Mead and hiyasucka to see if they want to replace me. They'll talk amongst themselves.

                              Oh, and don't instalynch unless totally necessary :P. Last thing I'm going to say on here for a while.

                              Bye all. Good luck.



                              ~psychic25 lol tilde

                              Comment

                              • Freed
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2004
                                • 200

                                #45
                                Originally posted by Demon_Of_The_Comet
                                Im not pissed cuz i didnt make host, if i wasnt pissed then i wouldnt have posted here in the first place. Stop assuming, im giving up cuz you people seem so content voting me off with stupid ass reasoning.
                                YOU GAVE UP AFTER ONE PERSON VOTED FOR YOU. you have a terrible attitude for twg and you should stop overreacting. hell! i got two mostly pointless voted but i didn't go "oh shit that's lame ok i vote for myself gg"

                                god.
                                Originally posted by justaguy
                                improve your timing

                                Comment

                                Working...