jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • timotolkki11
    FFR Veteran
    • Jun 2006
    • 68

    #91
    Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

    After speaking with android, I am convinced that he and the seer are legit. Halley

    Comment

    • heavylee
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2007
      • 961

      #92
      Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

      I also second the validity of the seer. I have spoken with them, and I am pretty much positive they wouldn't be a wolf posing as a seer.

      Comment

      • heavylee
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2007
        • 961

        #93
        Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

        Oh crap, I just realized I am gonna be going on Saturday, and have no internet for a few days. rzr, I may need a replacement if the game isn't over by then. So you might want to start working on it. I know pnt wanted in the game...

        Comment

        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
          nobody fiffers anymore.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2006
          • 2440

          #94
          Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

          Halley. Better luck next time.
          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

          Comment

          • madmatt621
            Banned
            • Dec 2006
            • 3000

            #95
            Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

            1. timotolkki11(OMGWTFRAPTORS)
            2. heavylee (heavyleah)
            3. ravia (raviaffr)
            4. argo15 (argo1516)
            5. emocheergirl (bgurl99o0)
            6. madmatt621 (sjcdravens2008)
            7. xplayfan (jonaleon1)
            8. briilant dynamite neon (megamnGTX)
            9. dooey100 (dooey100)
            10. android87xx (androknight)
            11. sc979 (sam97379)
            12.einherjar 04 (Jeremy0416)
            13. Halleys5thconcerto (Halleys4th)

            PS. I'll just be in here doing this.

            Comment

            • sc979
              FFR Player
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 1644

              #96
              Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

              yeah. everything seems to fit into place. halley
              ...

              Comment

              • sc979
                FFR Player
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 1644

                #97
                Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

                halley has been insta'd

                and matt, no zombie posts. also, shouldn't you be using gray instead of red for that?
                ...

                Comment

                • dooey100
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 370

                  #98
                  Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

                  this is like a light speed game, already night 3

                  Comment

                  • heavylee
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 961

                    #99
                    Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

                    that's what happens when you get crappy wolves. :P

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #100
                      Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

                      1. timotolkki11(OMGWTFRAPTORS)
                      2. heavylee (heavyleah)
                      3. ravia (raviaffr)
                      4. argo15 (argo1516)
                      5. emocheergirl (bgurl99o0)
                      6. madmatt621 (sjcdravens2008)
                      7. xplayfan (jonaleon1)
                      8. briilant dynamite neon (megamnGTX)
                      9. dooey100 (dooey100)
                      10. android87xx (androknight)
                      11. sc979 (sam97379)
                      12.einherjar 04 (Jeremy0416)
                      13. Halleys5thconcerto (Halleys4th)

                      Thanks matt <3 I'll take care of it from here =]

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #101
                        Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

                        The down pour starts to reside and the heroes take their men outside. Afetr a stressful night they finally came to the descician that halley was the killer of their comrade argo. Halley is tied to a tree and chained into the ground. The heroes watch intently to see any changes. As halley's body begins to sag, the heroes mistake fatigue for an escape attempt. One member flies forward at top speed and strike halley across the face. A trickle of blood seeps from the corner of halley's mouth. Suddenly a small animal scampers across the forest and at that second another hero blasts his way at halley using an energy blast thrusts his hands into helley's chest and rips out halley's still pulsing heart. The man throws it into the air and blasts it into more peices than argo's shattered head.

                        Halley's5thconcerto has been lynched. It is now Night 3. Please send in all PM's. Night will end in 24 hours.

                        1. timotolkki11(OMGWTFRAPTORS)
                        2. heavylee (heavyleah)
                        3. ravia (raviaffr)
                        4. argo15 (argo1516)
                        5. emocheergirl (bgurl99o0)
                        6. madmatt621 (sjcdravens2008)
                        7. xplayfan (jonaleon1)
                        8. briilant dynamite neon (megamnGTX)
                        9. dooey100 (dooey100)
                        10. android87xx (androknight)
                        11. sc979 (sam97379)
                        12.einherjar 04 (Jeremy0416)
                        13. Halleys5thconcerto (Halleys4th)

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #102
                          Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

                          Heavy, pnt can't be replacement because he knows somebodies role. I hav lito and erika S, but I'm not sure about erika. I need 2 possible replacements.

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • Einherjar_04
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2007
                            • 68

                            #103
                            Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

                            Originally posted by heavylee
                            that's what happens when you get crappy wolves. :P

                            Where do you get the f!cking nerve to say that, as I and halley have stated we ARE NOT / WERE NOT WOLVES.

                            If I could I would kill you all especially you Heavy because you suck, I would say worse but I do not want to risk a ban now do I.


                            Burn.
                            AIM = Jeremy0416
                            -"The Sane man with a touch of the madman"
                            -Yes, I am crazy.

                            Comment

                            • xplayfan
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 752

                              #104
                              Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

                              Haha. I just got home and I find that you people lynched someone already.

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #105
                                Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

                                Sitting in the damp and dark cave a screamerupts from an unseen shadow. Viscous fists fly and a limb strikes the face of one man. A pool of blood is left on the cave floor with the letters 'WOLF' written in the coagulated left-overs. Somebody glances around the cave and realizes that they are short one man. BDN.'s corpse is crumpled and torn lying on the cave floor. The head hanging from barely and skin and arms nowhere to be found.
                                Night 3 is over BDN has been found dead.
                                Please let the voting commence!
                                Last edited by rzr; 12-14-2007, 05:38 PM.

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...