jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Litodude
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2006
    • 4548

    #136
    Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

    -Better post-

    Let me start by saying any seer reading that has been done is useless as of now, since the MW will come back as green either way (assuming the 2 wolves were already lynched).
    Originally posted by heavylee
    that's what happens when you get crappy wolves. :P
    This comment was a response to dooey's, "Damn this game is going fast." No where in her post did she metnio Eiinh or Halley. Keep that in mind.
    Originally posted by Einherjar_04
    Where do you get the f!cking nerve to say that, as I and halley have stated we ARE NOT / WERE NOT WOLVES.

    If I could I would kill you all especially you Heavy because you suck, I would say worse but I do not want to risk a ban now do I.


    Burn.
    This was the response to heavy's post. A bit overreacting don't you think? I think he collapsed under the pressure of accusations and we can safely say we lynched them correctly.


    1. timotolkki11(OMGWTFRAPTORS)
    5. emocheergirl (bgurl99o0)
    7. xplayfan (jonaleon1)
    9. dooey100 (dooey100)
    10. android87xx (androknight)
    are the 5 people left (not including me) that could be the possible MW.
    Originally posted by timotolkki11
    After speaking with android, I am convinced that he and the seer are legit. Halley
    I don't think that timo is smart enough to double cross his own teammate (assuming halley is a wolf) in order to gain our trust. I believe his vote was legit. Not enough to completely disregard him as a wolf, but there are greater suspicions.

    Originally posted by emocheergirl
    so i think tht einherjar is a wolf. wat does every1 else think?
    Again, I'm not too confident that emo would cross her teammate (assumin ein is a wolf) in order to gain our trust. We can see that from previous TWG's/jTwg's.

    Originally posted by dooey100
    well einherjar isn't talking to me, so I think this is an insta (exactly 1/2, does is it need to be more than 1/2?)
    Bandwagon vote. Same reason as the other two.

    I trust android seeing he's closest to the seer and has given me most of the information.

    Xplay: I'm not quit sure of. He hasn't been active at all in the thread, but I can't really count inactivity as a major factor. You've been active on AIM, given me a suspicion of timo (which you mention is not a real suspicion) without giving any reason, yet you've been negligent to post in the thread. The only time I recall you've posted is in the beginning to say you're human, and in the end where rzr accidentally counted you dead.

    If I DO count activity:
    I haven't seen xplay viewing the thread a lot probably because he's being a guest.

    dooey pops up in and out but hasn't been on recently to send the kill

    emo is grounded so she can't be on to send in the kill

    timo has been on for a long time in the thread, before and after rzr updated with the night killing, possibly waiting on the update after he sent in his kill.


    tl;dr version: Assumin Hally and Ein are wolves, MW is left, seering is useless, my suspicions on xplay and timo.
    Originally posted by t-rogdor
    i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

    dude
    out west?
    the fuck kinda location is west?
    am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


    Originally posted by lurker
    remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

    http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

    Comment

    • Litodude
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2006
      • 4548

      #137
      Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

      "I haven't seen xplay viewing the thread a lot probably because he's being a guest."

      I'll changed this statement and say I have seen xplay view the thread but did not post.
      Originally posted by t-rogdor
      i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

      dude
      out west?
      the fuck kinda location is west?
      am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


      Originally posted by lurker
      remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

      http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

      Comment

      • Litodude
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2006
        • 4548

        #138
        Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

        sup emerald hows twg going
        Originally posted by t-rogdor
        i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

        dude
        out west?
        the fuck kinda location is west?
        am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


        Originally posted by lurker
        remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

        http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

        Comment

        • xplayfan
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2005
          • 752

          #139
          Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

          Sorry, I don't post that much. For the last two days (in game), whenever I got home, I found out that a bunch of evidence was posted and that someone was instalynched.

          Comment

          • Litodude
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2006
            • 4548

            #140
            Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

            Way to be active guys.
            Originally posted by t-rogdor
            i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

            dude
            out west?
            the fuck kinda location is west?
            am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


            Originally posted by lurker
            remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

            http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

            Comment

            • android87xx
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2007
              • 32

              #141
              Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

              timo die you wolf.

              Comment

              • timotolkki11
                FFR Veteran
                • Jun 2006
                • 68

                #142
                Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

                Come on man, I'm cool.

                Contact me on AIM soon, otherwise I have the day off tomorrow.

                Comment

                • android87xx
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 32

                  #143
                  Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

                  [01:31] androknight: oh no wai
                  [01:31] androknight: if you aren't wolf, the xplay is wolf
                  [01:31] androknight: too bad ur a wolf
                  [01:32] OMGWTFRAPTORS: I'll make a deal with you
                  [01:32] OMGWTFRAPTORS: if you lynch xplay today, and the game doesn't end, I will lynch myself during the next day
                  [01:33] androknight: hm what is there to lose
                  [01:33] OMGWTFRAPTORS: humans
                  [01:33] androknight: posting
                  [01:33] androknight: and changing vote to xplay

                  Comment

                  • timotolkki11
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 68

                    #144
                    Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

                    Voting for xplay.

                    And I'll stand by my word.

                    Comment

                    • Litodude
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 4548

                      #145
                      Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

                      safety on lito
                      Originally posted by t-rogdor
                      i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                      dude
                      out west?
                      the fuck kinda location is west?
                      am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                      Originally posted by lurker
                      remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                      http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                      Comment

                      • dooey100
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 370

                        #146
                        Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

                        Originally posted by android87xx
                        [01:31] androknight: oh no wai
                        [01:31] androknight: if you aren't wolf, the xplay is wolf
                        [01:31] androknight: too bad ur a wolf
                        [01:32] OMGWTFRAPTORS: I'll make a deal with you
                        [01:32] OMGWTFRAPTORS: if you lynch xplay today, and the game doesn't end, I will lynch myself during the next day
                        [01:33] androknight: hm what is there to lose
                        [01:33] OMGWTFRAPTORS: humans
                        [01:33] androknight: posting
                        [01:33] androknight: and changing vote to xplay
                        this looks to me like timo is desperate not to get voted

                        Comment

                        • xplayfan
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 752

                          #147
                          Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

                          I could have said the same exact thing to defend myself. It seems like timo is being desperate.
                          timo

                          Comment

                          • Litodude
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 4548

                            #148
                            Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

                            Either way, one of you is dying. I'll vote timo since he was my first suspicion.
                            Originally posted by t-rogdor
                            i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                            dude
                            out west?
                            the fuck kinda location is west?
                            am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                            Originally posted by lurker
                            remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                            http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                            Comment

                            • android87xx
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 32

                              #149
                              Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

                              Ehh, he was one of my first suspicions, but anyways to get this thing over with.

                              timo

                              Bai.

                              Good game.

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7609

                                #150
                                Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

                                timo's insta'd I'll write some elaborate ending later but basically wolves win lolz.

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...