If you are not playing this game please refrain from posting in this thread unless your information is completly vital. And manti is correct, I did not post anythhing last night BDN.
Originally posted by darkshark
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Originally posted by aperson
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
awww.... I saw you were the last to post rzr, and I thought night was over . Anyways, I will be studying all day, so probably online for most of it if anyone wants to chat.
If you are not playing this game please refrain from posting in this thread unless your information is completly vital. And manti is correct, I did not post anythhing last night BDN.
I meant this post...
And Ravia, I know, I told them to use their discretion, but ya, make sure you test a green before you tell them anything. You also don't have to come out to them if you don't want to, you can just gather information. It all depends on your type of playing... Anyways, I am studying all day, so talk to meh.
So, this is basically a standard game, no real complications. Seer should come out later and have the guardian contact him/her in secret. If there's a counterclaim, the seer can read one of them, and then we have a probable wolf.
~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~
I don't know about the guardian contacting the seer. That part isn't necessary... plus, we need to take into account multiple seer claims. When day starts, someone should come out as being the seer. If you are seer, and someone else says they are, make sure you say so in the thread.
We need the seer to come out for this to work. Then if we get multiple claims, we can examine the two and figure out which one is more wolfy, and lynch them.
It is all personal opinion I guess on whether the guard needs to contact the seer or not.
Yeah, you're right. Guard doesn't really need to contact seer, unless they're in danger of being lynched or something, although that would have to be handled without making the guardian obvious.
~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~
Naw, should only take a couple days... Wolves will proably mess up. Also, once we have one red, you look very closely at who they have mentioned before. Usually you can catch wolves that way. Like say day 1, I was suspicious of X, and then Y defended them saying they thought they were human.
After night 2, we seered Y to be red, then there is a very high chance that X is also red.
Stuff like that usually comes up, if not the game will be quite boring.
As the heroes trudge out into the darkness they fight and attacj with everything they have. An attack from behind sends ravia spirling to the ground. Ravia raises his head an with his last ounce of breath utters "avenge me!" Thud. Ravia's face strikes the cold wet ground. The heroesmarch their way back to a cve to ponder over who killed their fallen commrade.
The night is over, Ravia has been found dead. Let the voting commence!
To all new players: To vote reply to the thread with the Name of the person you wish to lynch and it bolded.
Originally posted by darkshark
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Originally posted by aperson
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
Comment