jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • heavylee
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2007
    • 961

    #31
    Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

    That was unexpected... I don't know what to think of that. ps guys, after tomorrow, I will have way more time to put towards this. So don't worry about me being active.

    Comment

    • madmatt621
      Banned
      • Dec 2006
      • 3000

      #32
      Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

      Originally posted by Einherjar_04
      heavy is totally a wolf.


      Throwing that out there
      I'll have to agree with on that.

      Heavylee

      Comment

      • xplayfan
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2005
        • 752

        #33
        Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

        Not so fast there madmatt.

        According to heavy's plan, the seer should come out. We don't know if einhenjar is the seer or not.

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #34
          Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

          heavylee- 1 madmatt

          day ends friday morning.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • madmatt621
            Banned
            • Dec 2006
            • 3000

            #35
            Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

            Originally posted by xplayfan
            Not so fast there madmatt.

            According to heavy's plan, the seer should come out. We don't know if einhenjar is the seer or not.
            I was on AIM with heavylee and what I was told is enough to vote for.

            Comment

            • heavylee
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2007
              • 961

              #36
              Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

              You were on aim with me? Where is this proof to vote me? I guarantee I am human, so I am curious what you guys have cooked up.

              Comment

              • android87xx
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2007
                • 32

                #37
                Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

                Wow, I missed yesterday...

                Anyways, human right here so didn't miss much.

                Comment

                • android87xx
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 32

                  #38
                  Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

                  madmatt wtf is wrong with you accusing heavy right away like that, unless you talked to her, you have nothing to go on except what einherjar said, and heavy asking for protection night one.

                  heavy asking for protection is pretty suspicious, but the guard has to guard someone so i think that is ok

                  i think madmatt is just stretching this thing too far by voting for heavy right away, and he has no reason to unless he wants heavy killed for no good reason other than a feeling

                  unless you can back that up matt, my vote is staying on you.

                  Comment

                  • timotolkki11
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 68

                    #39
                    Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

                    Wow, voting started pretty early. We've still got 2 days guys. I'll be home later tonight, so hit me up on AIM.

                    Comment

                    • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                      nobody fiffers anymore.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 2440

                      #40
                      Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

                      safety on android unless further proof comes up on other candidates.
                      ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                      Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                      Comment

                      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                        nobody fiffers anymore.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2440

                        #41
                        Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

                        Originally posted by madmatt621
                        I was on AIM with heavylee and what I was told is enough to vote for.
                        Care to explain?
                        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                        Comment

                        • android87xx
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 32

                          #42
                          Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

                          androknight (6:49:23 PM): hey
                          sjcdravens2008 (6:57:31 PM): hey
                          androknight (6:57:32 PM): i have a question
                          androknight (6:57:40 PM): why did you vote for heavy
                          androknight (6:57:44 PM): and look at my post
                          sjcdravens2008 (6:58:06 PM): i did look at your post.
                          androknight (6:58:27 PM): the answer my question
                          androknight (6:58:32 PM): or what ever i'm looking for
                          androknight (6:59:27 PM): hm
                          androknight (6:59:33 PM): not helping if you be quiet you know
                          sjcdravens2008 (6:59:48 PM): give me one sec.
                          androknight (6:59:45 PM): ok
                          androknight (6:59:48 PM): i brb, getting a drink
                          androknight (7:07:33 PM): hi again
                          sjcdravens2008 (7:15:28 PM): ok...
                          androknight (7:16:08 PM): explain
                          androknight (7:17:38 PM): god
                          androknight (7:17:45 PM): hurry up
                          androknight (7:19:43 PM): omfg
                          sjcdravens2008 (7:19:54 PM): the last time I played (jTWG XXXI), I convicted other player (meno, lito, and pyro). and soon enough I was killed.
                          sjcdravens2008 (7:20:09 PM): and they were all wolves
                          androknight (7:20:14 PM): what does that have to do with anything?
                          sjcdravens2008 (7:20:38 PM): it's a gut feeling.
                          androknight (7:21:07 PM): well look
                          androknight (7:21:16 PM): it looks like you want heavy dead when he didnt do anything wrong
                          androknight (7:21:25 PM): you cant go around having these gut feelings
                          androknight (7:21:31 PM): and sorry, im not buying this
                          androknight (7:21:43 PM): looks like you just want heavy dead you wolf
                          sjcdravens2008 (7:21:53 PM): here's my conviction: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...9&postcount=66
                          sjcdravens2008 (7:22:00 PM): here's the postgame: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...13&postcount=1
                          sjcdravens2008 (7:22:13 PM): it'll be your ass if I'm dead.
                          androknight (7:22:36 PM): wtf is mason
                          androknight (7:22:56 PM): lito and meno are both masons
                          androknight (7:23:17 PM): unless mason and wolves are on same side
                          androknight (7:23:25 PM): don't think they are
                          androknight (7:23:30 PM): because that would mean there are 6 wolves
                          androknight (7:24:00 PM): sorry wolf
                          androknight (7:24:02 PM): not buying it
                          androknight (7:24:11 PM): looks like you just wanted to get heavy innocently killed
                          sjcdravens2008 (7:24:27 PM): see you in the postgame wolf
                          I waited nearly half an hour just to get a crap response from him.

                          Keeping my vote.

                          Comment

                          • heavylee
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 961

                            #43
                            Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

                            Umm, in that game, me meno and lito were blues... not reds. Still not sure what you are trying to say madmatt...

                            Comment

                            • android87xx
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 32

                              #44
                              Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

                              androknight (7:07:59 PM): hi
                              Jeremy0416 (7:08:43 PM): sup
                              androknight (7:09:38 PM): hm
                              androknight (7:09:43 PM): explain why you said heavy was wolff
                              androknight (7:09:49 PM): because this whole thing is confusing
                              androknight (7:10:09 PM): i see no reason heavy is wolf except the fact he asked for protection
                              Jeremy0416 (7:10:37 PM): the fact he came up with this whole plan from hr 1
                              Jeremy0416 (7:10:43 PM): means hes trying to sway people
                              androknight (7:10:45 PM): hr1?
                              Jeremy0416 (7:11:22 PM): from hour one
                              Jeremy0416 (7:11:27 PM): of the game
                              androknight (7:11:28 PM): that doesnt really mean anything
                              androknight (7:11:33 PM): i have a question
                              androknight (7:11:36 PM): um
                              androknight (7:11:40 PM): sec let me find it
                              androknight (7:11:50 PM): So, guard, you should guard me tonight, because I am sure the wolves will try to kill me since I am probably the biggest threat to them.


                              androknight (7:11:53 PM): is this true?
                              androknight (7:11:59 PM): quote from heavy
                              androknight (7:12:02 PM): that first post
                              androknight (7:12:15 PM): heavy claims he is a vet
                              androknight (7:12:18 PM): and will be targeted
                              androknight (7:12:39 PM): impossible heavy was the seer since he would just say so and the guard will automatically guard him
                              androknight (7:12:48 PM): and heavy wouldnt risk the guard not guarding him
                              androknight (7:13:00 PM): so
                              androknight (7:13:07 PM): this means heavy is either green or red
                              androknight (7:13:12 PM): but
                              androknight (7:13:21 PM): why does heavy say he is such a good player?
                              androknight (7:13:24 PM): or
                              androknight (7:13:26 PM): targetted
                              Jeremy0416 (7:13:48 PM): heavy is probably trying to steal the guard while we find out who seer is
                              Jeremy0416 (7:13:54 PM): then once we find out he can target him
                              androknight (7:13:56 PM): so what you are saying is heavy is red?
                              androknight (7:14:17 PM): also
                              androknight (7:14:33 PM): did you talk to matt and influenced him to vote heavy?
                              androknight (7:15:25 PM): because you really have no reason to vote for heavy except for the fact that he wanted to be guarded
                              androknight (7:15:56 PM): are u there?
                              Jeremy0416 (7:16:15 PM): sec
                              androknight (7:20:31 PM): dude
                              androknight (7:20:39 PM): it is sounding like you and matt are both wolves
                              sc979 wanted this convo, and im too lazy to paste into notepad and send it to him

                              Sam97379 (7:29:35 PM): did you get anything from einherjar?
                              androknight (7:30:12 PM): yea
                              androknight (7:30:12 PM): sec
                              androknight (7:30:17 PM): i should post
                              androknight (7:30:23 PM): well it won't let me send in AIM
                              androknight (7:30:28 PM): so ill just post
                              Sam97379 (7:30:36 PM): k

                              Comment

                              • heavylee
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 961

                                #45
                                Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

                                Ok, sorry that I asked to be guarded. To clear everything up, this is how I explained it to andro:

                                androknight (7:41:11 PM): read my post
                                androknight (7:41:16 PM): and explain the whole madmatt thing
                                heavyleah (7:41:11 PM): haha
                                heavyleah (7:41:12 PM): ok
                                heavyleah (7:44:07 PM): alright
                                heavyleah (7:44:12 PM): first i will explain asking for protection
                                heavyleah (7:44:41 PM): right off the bat, I didn't expect it, I just thought it didn't hurt to ask. Also by posting that that got the wolves off my back, because they probably assumed I would be guarded, and therefore wouldn't attempt to kill me
                                heavyleah (7:44:58 PM): That is why I asked to be guarded, I knew it would look suspicious, but I figured I would be dead if I didn't do anything
                                Ok? So I asked to be guarded, didn't necessarily expect to be guarded, but by asking publically it would make the wolves less likely to wolf me.

                                I am not trying to get any names, I was only trying to survive past n1. I made a plan because I felt like the player who knew the game the best, and was trying to help everyone else out. I am not trying to sway anyone. Numerous times I have said it is personal choice how you play the game. I simply said the seer should come out day 1. This is a basic game, and that is how they are played, no tricks about it.

                                That being said it would be beneficial to the humans if the seer would come out now. If you don't come out we are just going to blindly kill people. It is up to you though. Hope this clears things up.

                                Comment

                                Working...