jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
    nobody fiffers anymore.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2006
    • 2440

    #151
    Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

    D:
    ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

    Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

    Comment

    • sc979
      FFR Player
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 1644

      #152
      Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

      EDIT: If there are 5 people left alive, and at most 2 are wolves, then how do they win?
      Last edited by sc979; 12-18-2007, 08:50 AM.
      ...

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7609

        #153
        Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

        because it's night phase and they kill someone now that makes it 4 people left 2 are wolves and that is a wolf victory.

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • sc979
          FFR Player
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 1644

          #154
          Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

          Originally posted by Kilgamayan
          The default wolf team victory condition is when the wolf population equals the human population at the end of a day interval after someone is voted off. Not after a night's wolf kill, not in the middle of the day, at the end of the day. (Obviously, if the wolf population exceeds the human population at any time then the game can be stopped because it is academic.)

          Examples:

          End of Day X: Person P is voted off, leaving N wolves and N humans. Wolves win.
          Middle of Night X: Person P is wolfed, leaving N wolves and N humans. Play goes on.
          Middle of Day X: Person P is vigilante'd or otherwise eliminated, leaving N wolves and N humans. Play goes on.
          (Special example - Middle of Day X: Person P is vigi'd or otherwise eliminated, leaving N wolves and N-1 humans. Wolves win.)

          Got that? Equal at END OF DAY.

          Someone sticky this please.

          EDIT: Giant Size 29 CapsLock angry rant gone because my mood has improved.
          Not over yet? I put in red the current status.

          and BOTH madmatt and einherjar played badly? >_<
          Last edited by sc979; 12-18-2007, 11:10 AM.
          ...

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7609

            #155
            Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

            With Goku's body lying dead on the floor and what's left of Gohan's Cell Freeza turns to Cell and says "let's finish this once and for all!" Cell reaches behind the poor defenseless Timolotkkki11's back and binds his arms. He thrusts his tail into the heart of timo and sucks the life from him. Cell violently throws Timo's body to the ground and turns to face xplay fan and litodude. As Cell is about to finish them Freeza comes from behind them and slices them both clean down the middle. WOLVES WIN!

            1. Timotolkki11 (OMGWTFRAPTORS) - human- lynched day 4
            2. Heavylee (heavyleah)- human, Litodude (Litodude)
            3. Ravia (raviaffr)- human- wolfed night 1
            4. Argo15 (argo1516)- guardian- wolfed night 2
            5. Emocheergirl (bgurl99o0)- human
            6. Madmatt621 (sjcdravens2008)- human- lynched day 1
            7. xplayfan (JONALEON1)- human
            8. Brilliant Dynamite Neon (megamnGTX)- human- wolfed night 3
            9. dooey100 (dooeyabillion)- wolf- Freeza
            10. Android87xx (androknight)- Master wolf- Cell
            11. sc979(sam97379)- seer- Gohan- wolfed night 4
            12. einherjar_04 (jeremy0416)- human- lynched day3
            13. halleys5thconcerto (halleys4th)- wolf- Buu- lynched day 2

            The order of guardings and seerings:
            Night 1- Guard-Argo; seer- BDN (which is funny because the w0lves wanted to kill him the same night)
            Night 2-guard-sc979; seer- Halley
            night 3- guard- dead; seer- xplay
            night 4- guard-dead; seer- timo


            Timo- I know you've been playing longer than some people here but I think jTWG needs to see more activity before you go to play a TWG
            Heavy- You played the short nights very well. I was interested in seeing if anyone would realize who was on during the killings and use process of elimination. Very well, I think you already know your TWG material.
            Litodude- Wish you could have played more or been eligible in the sign-ups. Because you lost I'm not going to say whoopee lito's awesome but you are a TWG material kind of guy. On a side note, I don't believe you can vote for yourself...Although, nice job claiming to be seer to some people incase of them being wolves.
            Ravia- I was really looking forward to seeing you play this game, hopefully you'll stay alive longer next time. I think you have the knowledge to be a TWG player but I recommend you play a few more junior games.
            Argo- You’re a good friend of mine but seriously man NEVER come out as the guardian!!! even to the seer. Though the wolves killing you was out of luck, you shouldn't have come out to SC979. You should have stayed back and protected him
            Emocheergirl- Just be more active. We're still debating how to judge competency by activity but you need to be more active than you were no matter what. Stay to jTWG please.
            Madmatt- with you it's not a matter of how well you played but how much you know the game. I think you know it enough to play an actual TWG but should still stay in junior, at least for the next game or two. Also, you could have defended yourself better I think before getting lynched.
            Xplayfan- I know you know what you’re doing. Your ready for TWG (duhh) but this game was not your best.
            Dooey100- Very Very well played. If there was a runner up for MVP I would give it to you. You’re ready for TWG
            Android- you played most excellent and deserve this title far more than anyone else MVP. I certainty think you are ready to move up to the real deal.
            SC979- I have a lot for you, my friend. Unless you’re going to do it publicly in the thread, never come out to individuals as the seer. I got a wolf PM saying "kill the seer" I expected to have to send it back saying " I can't I need a name" but when I opened it up, it had your name big and bold. I know you came out to heavy, Argo, and android. Tsk, Tsk. If there was a runner up for LVP I would give it to you. Sorry, just stick to junior for a few more games.
            einherjar- Mkk, sorry buddy but you’re getting LVP. Never defend someone no matter what your roles are. Defending a wolf was the stupidest thing you could do. Better luck next time. jTWG for a while....
            Halley- You just got screwed because you got seered. I hate it when that happens, it's happened to me before too. You know what you’re doing though and can play a TWG.

            REMEMBER: these rulings are not final and it's only mandatory to play 1 jTWG game before being allowed to play TWG. Though this needs to be taken up more with the council.

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7609

              #156
              Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

              Originally posted by sc979
              and BOTH madmatt and einherjar played badly? >_<
              Qutie obviously, einherjar should never have defended someoen he didn't know to be a wolf or a human. and madmatt could have defended himslef better before being killed. Also, if that really a rule and not your edit then I got bad info from someoen (not saying who...) and apologize. Don't be a bad sport due to your rating.

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • sc979
                FFR Player
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 1644

                #157
                Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

                ehh great, fake convo.

                umm.. bad sport? I posted that before I saw my 'rating'?

                and yeah, game not over with 2 humans/2 wolves at end of night. Although wolves win anyway because emo's too inactive.
                Last edited by sc979; 12-18-2007, 11:23 AM.
                ...

                Comment

                • argo15
                  FFR Veteran
                  • May 2006
                  • 1863

                  #158
                  Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

                  truthfully, it was better for me to come out. I was actually killed because of my awsomeness, so I guess the true advise should be; If I'm a guard, stay low. Plus If i hadn't told the seer my role he may not of hit Halley. gg wolves, sc979.... **** YOU! damn you =p

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7609

                    #159
                    Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

                    lulz, post game is up!!!! sign-up thread coming too.

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • sc979
                      FFR Player
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 1644

                      #160
                      Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

                      yeah, sry guys, it is my first game though. Could've played better. Didn't expect the fake/set-up convo between andro and halley.

                      Oh crap, I've been wasting too much time procrastinating. Must study for finals tomorrow and Thursday. I'll check back on everything later or tomorrow.

                      EDIT: Yeah, one more thing before I go. If heavy wasn't away for so long on one of the past few days, I wouldn't have told andro about it.
                      Last edited by sc979; 12-18-2007, 11:29 AM.
                      ...

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7609

                        #161
                        Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

                        Well, we all look forward to you playing some more

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • Litodude
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 4548

                          #162
                          Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z

                          Oh, no postgame thread rzr? (customary to make one)

                          In any case, android: You played excellent, I have to admit that. I had a doubt of you in the beginning when you first contacted me, but quickly faded when sc trusted you. Thought you were human the whole time. GG
                          Originally posted by t-rogdor
                          i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                          dude
                          out west?
                          the fuck kinda location is west?
                          am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                          Originally posted by lurker
                          remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                          http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                          Comment

                          Working...