jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z
Heavylee, enough has been said, the plan from minute one justified it to me.AIM = Jeremy0416
-"The Sane man with a touch of the madman"
-Yes, I am crazy.

Comment
-
Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z
Guys, I can't stress it enough, this is a basic game, that is how it is played. The seer comes out, the guard guards him. There is no plan about it. That is how it is played.
Don't know why you are finding it so suspicious einherjar.
Also matt, just because we were masons doesn't mean we knew you weren't a wolf. I don't even remember the game, and if you are holding a grudge for that long. It was a game, people make mistakes.
Anyways, voting on einherjar right now. Going along with Matt's rediculous accusation of me is making it look like you are working with him.Comment
-
Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z
so watz up. hows everythin goin. im a little grounded. soi only on for a bit
i wish that school were shorter



neithere a borrower nor a lender be~!~~ william sheakspear
i dont lend stuff to people, i give stuff to them, i dont borrow either... i steal.
http://www.myspace.com/i_wish_myspace_waslessugh



Comment
-
Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z
I think it's the other way around. I'll vote madmatt for now unless something that happens tomorrow changes my mind....Comment
-
Re: jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z
heavylee(2) - madmatt, einherjar
android87xx(1) - BDN
madmatt(2) - android87xx, sc979
einherjar(1) - heavylee
Originally posted by darksharkEveryone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.Originally posted by apersoni had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.Originally posted by MinaciousGraceyeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mineComment
Comment