jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rebirth0
    FFR Originalbro
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2003
    • 8751

    #76
    Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

    I'll wait a day before I actually made a subforum and post all the stuff on there. In case more people decide against it or something. Mainly because I haven't slept in like 30 hours and I'm going the **** to sleep for a day

    Comment

    • madmatt621
      Banned
      • Dec 2006
      • 3000

      #77
      Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      This is pretty much settled as it is and it could get a jTWG going and another TWG once Manti's is done with.
      The way I see it, it's not going to get any faster. I suspect someone, but I'm dead.

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #78
        Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

        This thread is fine. Make a host signup, or (I havent been folowing) if there already is one, Host a player signup thread and PM the people on this list. More than enough for a game right there.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
          nobody fiffers anymore.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2006
          • 2440

          #79
          Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

          There is a host signup thread, there's just nobody voting.

          I also appreciate Rebirth doing this for TWG. I guess he's not a total dick. >
          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

          Comment

          • hoochan
            woah shrooms
            • Nov 2005
            • 3838

            #80
            Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

            in
            aim-twghoochan

            Comment

            Working...