jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • heavylee
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2007
    • 961

    #16
    Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

    Hey, if I don't make it to the TWG signups, I'll be hitting up the jTWG for sure... <3

    Comment

    • ogmsband
      FFR Veteran
      • Mar 2006
      • 795

      #17
      Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

      i would like to playe but i have no clue what to do

      Comment

      • meno_rocks123
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2005
        • 2324

        #18
        Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

        bump.
        will re-bump at ~10 o'clock tomorrow

        Comment

        • Ravia
          Ahh the fond memories
          • Apr 2007
          • 1315

          #19
          Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

          Almost forgot, AIM is RaviaFFR



          Comment

          • madmatt621
            Banned
            • Dec 2006
            • 3000

            #20
            Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

            forgot to put down my AIM.

            sjcdravens2008

            Comment

            • SethSquall
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2004
              • 5477

              #21
              Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

              Fuck off rzr you have no idea what you're on about. For your information I've been helping her with the questions she been asking me on my wall etc. She knows I'm looking out for her, the only one with a problem is you, you mug.

              Edit: I'm generally trying to help her out it's nothing about being more experienced as if you've noticed I opted to do a few jTWG as I'm newish to the game. Idiot. If anything it's just I know how things work around her better and I don't want to see her flamed for writing half English half Japanese.
              Last edited by SethSquall; 12-9-2007, 09:44 AM.
              Originally posted by Tibs
              I love you, you Welsh ****

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #22
                Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

                Here is the link to the rules so all players can read them, I'm sure if you PM Seth or myself or someone else, that they would be happy to help you out. =]
                Last edited by rzr; 12-9-2007, 10:16 AM.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • SethSquall
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2004
                  • 5477

                  #23
                  Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

                  Did you even read my post? Or did you just stay petty and try and pick holes in it to this retarded result.

                  I say it again, I was helping her. You Mug.
                  Last edited by SethSquall; 12-9-2007, 09:50 AM.
                  Originally posted by Tibs
                  I love you, you Welsh ****

                  Comment

                  • SethSquall
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2004
                    • 5477

                    #24
                    Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

                    You picked the fight and flamed not me. So I believe you deserved to be flamed for generally getting the wrong end of the stick and being a wanker.

                    Oh noes you said argument over I guess it's all over. (I'm hoping your capable of detecting sarcasm now)
                    Originally posted by Tibs
                    I love you, you Welsh ****

                    Comment

                    • madmatt621
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 3000

                      #25
                      Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

                      This is getting interesting.

                      Comment

                      • ninjaKIWI
                        plain old ugly ass dumbas
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 3307

                        #26
                        Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

                        I might be in, maybe. I'll see.
                        Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
                        "Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
                        "Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
                        "Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
                        "That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
                        "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
                        "Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #27
                          Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

                          Guys next flame I see I'm locking the thread for the rest of the day

                          Pre warning.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • heavylee
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 961

                            #28
                            Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

                            what if I type the word "flame", what then manti?? Lock the thread??

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #29
                              Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

                              Heavy, your a loser. But your our loser

                              And to clear this **** up

                              SethSquall (3:35:18 PM): Yea you created the problem not me.
                              twgXrzr (3:35:37 PM): No, you started flaming that girl for speaking german
                              SethSquall (3:36:07 PM): Japanese, and I wasn't.
                              twgXrzr (3:36:25 PM): either way you did not need to resort to aggresion
                              SethSquall (3:36:42 PM): Dude, I think you really took it the wrong way
                              twgXrzr (3:37:04 PM): well than my apologies
                              SethSquall (3:38:50 PM): No worries, Firstly, I was letting her know that if she did that in other parts of the forums people would flame her for it. Secondly, I don't care if she does it, i'm learning the language anyway. Thirdly, I have been helping her, she's been asking me questions about the game.
                              twgXrzr (3:39:34 PM): that's good, that was my goal for the noobs too =]
                              SethSquall (3:39:55 PM): So yea you took it the wrong way, but no harm done now.
                              twgXrzr (3:40:44 PM): I'll post this so people don't feel weird or anything, and so manti won't be pissy ^^

                              @ manti: <3 don't hate meh

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #30
                                Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

                                Originally posted by heavylee
                                what if I type the word "flame", what then manti?? Lock the thread??
                                No, I do this. Heavy is the *



                                J/k

                                Thread remains open
                                Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 12-9-2007, 02:11 PM.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...