jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • heavylee
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2007
    • 961

    #31
    Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

    SUPER INTERESTED because the friggin twg filled up on me

    Comment

    • argo15
      FFR Veteran
      • May 2006
      • 1863

      #32
      Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

      same as heavy, someone host noaw. in the same conditon as xplay below.
      Last edited by argo15; 12-9-2007, 04:58 PM.

      Comment

      • xplayfan
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2005
        • 752

        #33
        Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

        In, if I don't replace anyone in TWG.

        Comment

        • dooey100
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2006
          • 370

          #34
          Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

          I'll play. Also: that rules thread explains what phantoms do very well, but not what they are or how you get them. (Is it when you don't make a vote during the day?)

          Comment

          • meno_rocks123
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2005
            • 2324

            #35
            Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

            Updated
            dooey, phantoms are awarded when you don't vote to lynch someone during the day. the only time you won't get a phantom for not voting is if someone gets instalynched.

            Comment

            • heavylee
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2007
              • 961

              #36
              Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

              seth and ravia are in the twg I believe... in case you were planning on keeping your list on the first post updated...

              Comment

              • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                nobody fiffers anymore.
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2006
                • 2440

                #37
                Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

                Sign me up. I think I need more experience actually playing TWG.
                ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                Comment

                • heavylee
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 961

                  #38
                  Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

                  yeehaw... Lets get this show on the road eh?? Can we try a sign up thread? I think we have enough interest to get a basic game going. <3

                  Comment

                  • meno_rocks123
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 2324

                    #39
                    Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

                    PS: Ravia = susceptible to little white lies. (no offense)

                    EDIT:I'll post my cookie dough and if not enough people go for it, I'll cancel and wait.

                    Comment

                    • skyfox_
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 354

                      #40
                      Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

                      played once,need a refresher course,im in.

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #41
                        Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

                        Originally posted by skyfox_
                        played once,need a refresher course,im in.
                        We'd be happy to have you back. Just post your AIM. =]

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • kibbel
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2004
                          • 58

                          #42
                          Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

                          I'd like to jump in here, played once in the first junior game,

                          wjpjet is my aim

                          Comment

                          • skyfox_
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 354

                            #43
                            Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

                            heh,hear ya go
                            AIM is e1riced

                            Comment

                            • madmatt621
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 3000

                              #44
                              Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

                              Reserve a spot for me next game.

                              PM me when the next game's sign-up begin.

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #45
                                Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

                                If I host it I'll reserve you one. But I'd rather host a TWG next time, my etter idea's are more complicated.

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...