jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
    nobody fiffers anymore.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2006
    • 2440

    #46
    Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

    I might host next jTWG to let rzr host TWG.
    ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

    Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

    Comment

    • jokim
      Don't talk to me.
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2006
      • 196

      #47
      Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

      I've been reading threads in this forum for the last 2-3 days, Reading around learning about the rules, and goal of the game, then the "strategies" in the game. and then reading games, This sounds sooooo fun.

      I remember playing something similar on a RTS, Used to love it.

      I wanna join, Eventually :P


      Errr, and AIM is Zanethra.

      Comment

      • thepiratebox
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2005
        • 22

        #48
        Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

        I'd love to join a jTWG! My AIM is HubbaHubbaHobo

        I also have a question...

        If you die in one game, can you join the next game on the same thread?
        "It's better to give than to recieve." Zach Braff on AIDS



        ^^^^ http://www.dougshaw.com/garfield.html ^^^^ (Garfield panel randomizer)

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #49
          Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

          Originally posted by thepiratebox
          I'd love to join a jTWG! My AIM is HubbaHubbaHobo

          I also have a question...

          If you die in one game, can you join the next game on the same thread?
          If you die in one game, It's the decision of the host of the game you died in to let you join another game currently in progress. Often times what hapens is that death is not always permanent, and as such, you cannot play in two concurrent games.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • lumphoboextreme
            FFR Veteran
            • Jan 2005
            • 8592

            #50
            Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

            sick, im unbanned from TWG. xD

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #51
              Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

              Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
              I might host next jTWG to let rzr host TWG.

              <3 BDN lolz
              I'm adding all you newb's to my buddy list now. So, if you see twgXrzr on there randomly it's me !! yay!!!

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • thepiratebox
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2005
                • 22

                #52
                Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

                YEP. I SEE YOU RZR xD.
                "It's better to give than to recieve." Zach Braff on AIDS



                ^^^^ http://www.dougshaw.com/garfield.html ^^^^ (Garfield panel randomizer)

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #53
                  Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

                  Originally posted by thepiratebox
                  YEP. I SEE YOU RZR xD.
                  Come talky!!!

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • meno_rocks123
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 2324

                    #54
                    Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

                    oh gosh I haven't been on in a while.
                    updated.
                    EDIT- I'll work out a few kinks in ,y two games and gladly host the next jTWG.
                    Last edited by meno_rocks123; 12-16-2007, 11:08 AM.

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #55
                      Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

                      Originally posted by meno_rocks123
                      oh gosh I haven't been on in a while.
                      updated.
                      EDIT- I'll work out a few kinks in ,y two games and gladly host the next jTWG.
                      Good luck! Yiou'll be going up against BDN and madmatt lolz. I wanna see this cookie dough game though...
                      Last edited by rzr; 12-16-2007, 01:27 PM.

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • thepiratebox
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 22

                        #56
                        Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

                        YEP.

                        Okay, now what, ROFL?
                        "It's better to give than to recieve." Zach Braff on AIDS



                        ^^^^ http://www.dougshaw.com/garfield.html ^^^^ (Garfield panel randomizer)

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #57
                          Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

                          Originally posted by thepiratebox
                          YEP.

                          Okay, now what, ROFL?
                          What?

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • madmatt621
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 3000

                            #58
                            Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

                            Bumped for noobs.

                            Comment

                            • Sullyman2007
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 1663

                              #59
                              Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

                              I'm in.

                              AIM is sully5313
                              Last edited by Sullyman2007; 01-9-2008, 06:42 PM.

                              Comment

                              • vashthestampede0987
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2004
                                • 2997

                                #60
                                Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

                                in if needed

                                ps rzr stop being a bitch
                                Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                                I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                                Originally posted by Synthlight
                                I hate myself.

                                Cheers,

                                Synthlight
                                xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                                xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                                Comment

                                Working...