jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • fido123
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2005
    • 4245

    #61
    Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

    I'm in...always wanted to try but never really got around to it

    Comment

    • pntballa18
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 3357

      #62
      Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

      Originally posted by vashthestampede0987
      in if needed

      ps rzr stop being a bitch
      vash why do you never play anymore

      =\

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #63
        Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

        Vash never played even when he played =.'/
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • Litodude
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2006
          • 4548

          #64
          Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

          I thought this thread was invalid? Don't we have a host signup thread going on right now? You can't just start the game without proper consent.
          Originally posted by t-rogdor
          i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

          dude
          out west?
          the fuck kinda location is west?
          am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


          Originally posted by lurker
          remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

          http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #65
            Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

            This is just to see how many people are interested in a jTWG.

            Comment

            • pntballa18
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 3357

              #66
              Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
              Vash never played even when he played =.'/
              not true

              he played when he was a wolf

              Comment

              • Sullyman2007
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 1663

                #67
                Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

                Wait what? I thought this was like an introductory game or something...

                Comment

                • Rebirth0
                  FFR Originalbro
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2003
                  • 8751

                  #68
                  Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

                  You know... its been 3 years since I've played a TWG game. So I think it'll be cool to play at least one more game. I'll play this one

                  Comment

                  • meno_rocks123
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 2324

                    #69
                    Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

                    wtf this thread is still going? I thought it died.

                    Comment

                    • meno_rocks123
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 2324

                      #70
                      Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

                      Double post (in true TWG format):
                      I'll make a jTWG thread with a catch-your-eye title to attract people to play if you guys want.

                      Comment

                      • GamerShadow
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 2534

                        #71
                        Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

                        If this thread is still going, I would like to try. jTWG and TWG have always been interesting, but the Hyrule one really confused me with the arrows, hearts, etc.
                        Note to self Finish.

                        Comment

                        • vashthestampede0987
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 2997

                          #72
                          Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

                          How about we scrap this thread, we run a new hosting game and then start a player sign up.

                          ps if gp is in a game I'm ****in in.
                          Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                          I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                          Originally posted by Synthlight
                          I hate myself.

                          Cheers,

                          Synthlight
                          xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                          xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                          Comment

                          • Rebirth0
                            FFR Originalbro
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2003
                            • 8751

                            #73
                            Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

                            I've got probably 10 people that'd play a TWG game over on my site, redfraction. Some of us could jump over there for a game where signups last only a couple days if you guys want

                            Comment

                            • madmatt621
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 3000

                              #74
                              Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

                              I'd go sign up.

                              Comment

                              • FictionJunction
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 3843

                                #75
                                Re: jTWG interest census (NOOBS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED CAN SIGN UP)

                                just make redfraction come here. This is pretty much settled as it is and it could get a jTWG going and another TWG once Manti's is done with.
                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...