jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #106
    Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

    double post, but kent killing Myst, pretty much confirms him as a human, Which leaves the wolf pool with either:

    DDR or Popsicle.

    (Two birds with one stone post)

    Let me also put any misgivings you have about me being a wolf to rest.

    I Can not be a wolf for several reasons.

    #1. Look at the claims list, 5 people claimed tremerite, and 4 people claimed caitliff. considering there's only 3 of each group. That leaves an overlap of three people (Wolves) .

    9-6 =3

    #2. As Heavy said. If I was a wolf, that would mean I was working with lightknight. and he would have to be a wolf partner. Thus WE WOULD BE MISSING THE ENTIRE ASSIMITE CLAN. This cannot be ture.

    #3. I've already pegged two wolves in toph and myst. Why would I give up my entire team, when its obvious that in order to win LK would stab me in the back once the tremerites were gone, in order to win the game.

    In conclusion. I am not a wolf. This is probably why the wolves killed aito. To cause dissention amoung us.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #107
      Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

      Manti is at work, leave me a PM and i'll respond to it.
      Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 06-6-2007, 03:50 PM.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • kentbball
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2006
        • 675

        #108
        Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

        I'm pretty sure DDR is not wolf. He found bolts and passed them off to me. Popsicle is our best bet. DDR is a human in my mind.

        Comment

        • heavylee
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2007
          • 961

          #109
          Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

          Alright, this game's getting interesting! So, I think we should go for Popsicle too. That is the strongest evidence so far, and if nothing else, we will bring the list down to two.

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #110
            Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

            Two thoughts occur!!

            #1.
            Originally posted by kentbball
            Toph is alive, but I can't shoot him. I only get one shot per night.
            Can you pass it now? possibly to travman, or some other confirmed human, and have them shoot toph?

            #2. Considering the assimite ritual of seering leads to the death of the seered....
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • kentbball
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2006
              • 675

              #111
              Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

              I'm in the proccess of asking that manti. but X3R0 hasn't answered yet.

              Comment

              • heavylee
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2007
                • 961

                #112
                Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                #2. Considering the assimite ritual of seering leads to the death of the seered....
                Since when did the assimite ritual of seering lead to the death of the seered? I don't see that anywhere.

                It doesn't matter anyways though, we need to concentrate on how to kill the wolves.

                Comment

                • X3R0H0UR
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 540

                  #113
                  Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                  @manti

                  toph is currently alive.
                  Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #114
                    Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                    well

                    Originally posted by xerohour
                    After it is embedded into the chest of a supernatural, rose thorns dig into the victim and paralyze them for 12 hours. Wounds from the thorns are supernatural and permanent
                    1. Paralysis

                    2. Permanent.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • heavylee
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 961

                      #115
                      Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                      I thought that was the stake? not some ritual? I am confused as to who you are talking to manti? I'm not sure I understand.

                      Comment

                      • kentbball
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 675

                        #116
                        Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                        Originally posted by X3R0H0UR
                        The second note reads "We Assamites among you offer assurance of your trust in us with this ritual, one of identification. Each of 5 members of the circle must concentrate their thoughts on one single person in the group, and their soul is free to explore."
                        At the council it is agreed that each night characters will cast a vote for another character, the character with the most votes will be staked with the ebony stake and left for the sun. Those that survive the sun are proven to be werewolves and must be killed. Unfortunately for those Cainites (vampires) who meet the sun, they also meet their final death. Regarding the Assamite ritual, the 5 members of the group are to be decided by members of the 15, in a second vote.
                        Is this supposed to be 2 different paragraphs? When it says "At the council it is agreed that each night characters will cast a vote for another character, the character with the most votes will be staked with the ebony stake and left for the sun." Is that talking about the lynch or the seering circle?

                        I think where all of the confusion is coming from is people think that it is talking about the seering circle, not the nightly lynch.

                        Comment

                        • X3R0H0UR
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 540

                          #117
                          Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                          the "lynch" which is the ebony stake to be left for the sun is a vote.

                          Technically one could argue that the seering circle is also done as a vote, but really its an agreement by everyone on the participants.
                          Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                          Comment

                          • X3R0H0UR
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 540

                            #118
                            Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                            oh I don't know if this was clear, this was 11:59:58 on thursday, not uhh 2 hours ago, which seems clear since no one voted and your circle is not selected.
                            Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                            Comment

                            • heavylee
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 961

                              #119
                              Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                              yay, I've been a member for a quarter of a year! :P

                              The real reason for this post is, we should pick our circle, and who we're gonna seer. Since we are gonna lynch popsicle anyways, why not seer ddr or kent. That way if for some reason popsicle isn't wolf, we are that much closer to finding the real wolf. Also, who should be in the circle? I think we need to seer someone in the circle, so those two need to be in it, then I say me, manti and lightknight. That is my suggestion anyways.

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #120
                                Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                                Yeah, lets get on with this.

                                Popsicle Pirate

                                Circle should be
                                Me, Heavy, LK, DDR, and Travman.

                                And we seer ddr, and whoever gets the crossbow shoots toph.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...