jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • X3R0H0UR
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 540

    #91
    Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

    ALSO, MYST IS UNABLE TO FINISH THE GAME, ANY PLAYERS PREFERABLY DEAD IN TWG (if i can't get a dead player to fill in, I'm asking to break the rule for players playing in 2 games at once) CAN FILL IN FOR MYST. PLEASE PM ME OR AIM ME IMMEDIATELY ON THE NAME X3R0H0UR. THANKS

    PS CAPS
    Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

    Comment

    • X3R0H0UR
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 540

      #92
      Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

      also night ends thursday june 8 at midnight. Gunna be a short game people.
      Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

      Comment

      • X3R0H0UR
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 540

        #93
        Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

        also ****s.
        Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

        Comment

        • Aito
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2007
          • 28

          #94
          Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

          ok first of all wtf and second of all **** YOU WOLFS!!!....ok i feel better look at my posts compared to manti. was i not right? thus wolfing bye everyone.

          Comment

          • heavylee
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2007
            • 961

            #95
            Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

            Alright, I've been playing around with the idea that manti could be wolf. I don't see how it could work though, because then we would be missing a whole assamite clan. The only people who have died are mattc, toph (not really I guess) and then two from my clan. (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong). Therefore, he has to be telling the truth, unless inactive players are assamite.

            I am going to pretty much fully trust manti. Therefore, I am still going after Toph and Myst (well, his replacement.) Anyways, We should probably seer one of the unknowns then. I hear popcicle's name thrown around a lot, but I don't really know who it could be at this point. So, lets come to a decision, and take some action.

            Comment

            • T3hDDRKid
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2006
              • 754

              #96
              Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

              Two scenarios possible at this point:

              1. Manti is fooling us all, he's wolf, MVP for him, gg.

              2. Humans win.

              That's as far as I can see, at least, and I really doubt scenario #1.
              Originally posted by MalReynolds
              it just goes with what I said

              what brought this country together?

              desegregation

              we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

              let's start with baseball

              Comment

              • heavylee
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2007
                • 961

                #97
                Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                There is pretty much no way it can be scenario 1... but I also don't see exactly how we win, we know 2/3 wolves. How many humans are left? IT takes awhile to kill off the wolves.

                Comment

                • X3R0H0UR
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 540

                  #98
                  Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                  around the middle of the night you here a loud *THUMP* sound. Adjusting to the moonlight from behind you all you see Kent holding a shiny crossbow aimed at the heart of myst1278.

                  Myst collapses to the ground, his veins pulsing with a silver hue. His flesh begins to melt off of the bone.

                  Myst1278 is dead (no replacement needed)
                  Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                  Comment

                  • heavylee
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 961

                    #99
                    Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                    Here's the question though, if we can't kill werewolves with a lynch, how the heck do we kill them? Does the person with the stake need to stake them? Lets get on that if that's how it goes...

                    Comment

                    • kentbball
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 675

                      #100
                      Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                      There is no silver stake only silver crossbow.

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #101
                        Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                        Originally posted by X3R0H0UR
                        around the middle of the night you here a loud *THUMP* sound. Adjusting to the moonlight from behind you all you see Kent holding a shiny crossbow aimed at the heart of myst1278.

                        Myst collapses to the ground, his veins pulsing with a silver hue. His flesh begins to melt off of the bone.

                        Myst1278 is dead (no replacement needed)
                        This is how you kill wolves.

                        Question for xero. How long untill Toph is back up and running?
                        If it's tonight, Kent may as well shoot him too. considering everyone knows kent has the crossbow now, and that toph is a wolf.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • T3hDDRKid
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 754

                          #102
                          Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                          I'm assuming there's only one, but if somebody else has a crossbow, get in contact with Kent now to get bolts, since Kent may die now.
                          Originally posted by MalReynolds
                          it just goes with what I said

                          what brought this country together?

                          desegregation

                          we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                          let's start with baseball

                          Comment

                          • kentbball
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 675

                            #103
                            Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                            Toph is alive, but I can't shoot him. I only get one shot per night.

                            Comment

                            • kentbball
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 675

                              #104
                              Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                              ps: I can pass the crossbow to other players. I will do that before tonight when I die.

                              Comment

                              • kentbball
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 675

                                #105
                                Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                                pps manti get on AIM

                                Comment

                                Working...