jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • heavylee
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2007
    • 961

    #61
    Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

    I think it means whoever we seer dies? I am not sure though. It is tricky to understand exactly what xero means.

    Comment

    • Aito
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2007
      • 28

      #62
      Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

      ok im voting for toph because either A. hes a very stupid green. B. hes a very stupid wolf. or C. hes with manti and hes trying to backstab us all(very unlikely but a possibility none the less). me, heavy, and vash might as well be confirmed tressemire because unlike the other 2 who claim to be tressemire we all got out at once. DDR claims to be human(green) and if this is true my best guesses for the wolfs would be popsicle, myst, and toph.

      PS. sorry for not being that active so far gonna try to get more time i got final exams for the next 3 days so my online time will be limited. if you can when im online i would prefer if someone fills me in preferably vash or heavy so i dont get my head crammed full of other peoples ideas.

      Comment

      • heavylee
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2007
        • 961

        #63
        Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

        If you guys want to see someone from my clan, please can we make it vash, since he doesn't mind dieing (in case the seer kills the person) since he isn't wolf he doesn't care? Anyways, I am just saying that because if the person who is seered dies, I don't really feel like dieing since I am the most active in my clan so far. It's up to us all as a group to decide I guess. I want to seer vash though.

        Comment

        • heavylee
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2007
          • 961

          #64
          Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

          Sorry for all the typos and bad grammar in there. It is hard to explain what I mean. I just was wondering if we could seer vash instead of me to clear my clans name.

          Comment

          • Aito
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2007
            • 28

            #65
            Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

            ok after reviewing this more thouroughly im thinking that myst, kent, popsicle, or toph is trying to set the clans off on each other by making us all think that manti is wolf due to the fact that there are 2 others claiming to be catliff other than trav who is confirmed. personally i believe manti is telling the truth and all of us heavy, me, vash, manti and light, unfortunatly not mattc. anyway, all of us dont start getting at each others throats. manti tonight is going ot seer either me vash or heavy, we will be blue thus meaning that toph and myst and someone else is lying and have got a hell of a lot of explaining to do as to why they would do a stupid mve like that if thay arent wolfs. as i said before dont fall into jumping on manti just cus you think hes lying about trav. thats just what the wolfs want, us at each others throats taking down whatever makes the slightest move. watch yourselfs. if you have anything to add to this please feel free to post it.

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #66
              Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

              I am fine with using the ritual on vash. Just make sure everyone in the circle knows who to vote.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #67
                Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                Also, If for some reason the circle gets disrupted (xero said this was possible), Myst would be the only one to do it. Thus confirming him as a wolf.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #68
                  Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                  Voting chart

                  Toph (5) - vash, heavy, manti, LK, aito
                  Heavy (1) - Toph
                  Vash (1) kent

                  1 more to insta toph.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #69
                    Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                    Voting chart

                    Toph (5) - vash, heavy, manti, LK, aito
                    Heavy (1) - Toph
                    Vash (1) kent

                    1 more to insta toph.
                    Ugh quadruple post.


                    Toph (5) - vash, heavy, manti, LK, aito
                    Heavy (1) - Toph
                    Vash (1) - kent
                    kent (1) - popsicle pirate

                    left to vote - DDR, Trav, Myst
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • travman301
                      #swagdog
                      • Mar 2004
                      • 2641

                      #70
                      Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                      Toph Because of reasons previously stated.

                      Comment

                      • X3R0H0UR
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 540

                        #71
                        Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                        voting is now over!

                        "It must be Toph!"

                        "GET THE STEAK" screams Manti

                        Two of the larger group members restrain Toph and impale the ebony stake into his heart. He is placed, incapacitated, on the tree that faces first sunlight.


                        "If he's a vampire, god rest his soul, if he's a werewolf, god save us from their vengeance...." mutters DDR

                        Night 1 has ended and day breaks, I will PM those chosen for the seering circle ( no one has objected to the 5 going in so they have been chosen ). Return the PM with the person you will be focusing on.

                        Any players who have the ability to take a day action please do so.

                        Also all vampires can look out over the caves and view auras by PMing me at night during the night.


                        Remember please, no day posting. Also no post editing or I'll issue a phantom, not to be a dick but rules are rules.

                        phannies given to DDR and myst unless I missed their votes.

                        Lexicon: Tremere is plural for Tremere, "Assamites" is plural for Assamite. Caitiff are clanless vampires. Stakes are used to impale people, steaks are used to reduce the swelling in black-eyes.
                        Last edited by X3R0H0UR; 06-4-2007, 10:43 PM.
                        Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                        Comment

                        • T3hDDRKid
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 754

                          #72
                          Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                          Dammit, was just going to vote, too.
                          Originally posted by MalReynolds
                          it just goes with what I said

                          what brought this country together?

                          desegregation

                          we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                          let's start with baseball

                          Comment

                          • kentbball
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 675

                            #73
                            Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                            Originally posted by Aito
                            ok after reviewing this more thouroughly im thinking that myst, kent, popsicle, or toph is trying to set the clans off on each other by making us all think that manti is wolf due to the fact that there are 2 others claiming to be catliff other than trav who is confirmed. personally i believe manti is telling the truth and all of us heavy, me, vash, manti and light, unfortunatly not mattc. anyway, all of us dont start getting at each others throats. manti tonight is going ot seer either me vash or heavy, we will be blue thus meaning that toph and myst and someone else is lying and have got a hell of a lot of explaining to do as to why they would do a stupid mve like that if thay arent wolfs. as i said before dont fall into jumping on manti just cus you think hes lying about trav. thats just what the wolfs want, us at each others throats taking down whatever makes the slightest move. watch yourselfs. if you have anything to add to this please feel free to post it.
                            Who ever accused manti?

                            Comment

                            • kentbball
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 675

                              #74
                              Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                              my bad. Day post. Delete if you want.

                              Comment

                              • X3R0H0UR
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 540

                                #75
                                Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                                sorry no phans, insta lynch. I'm a newb.
                                Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                                Comment

                                Working...