jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • heavylee
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2007
    • 961

    #46
    Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

    ps manti, i'm a girl... haha.

    I haven't had a chance to talk to anyone in my clan yet today, but if I do, I will seeif they feel like coming out in the forum, or to you manti. For now you just have ym word to go on.

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #47
      Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
      I'm more inclined to believe heavylee at the moment, however, because she's shared other members of her clan.

      Toph on the other hand, I still need to talk to. So don't rush for an insta yet.

      @ toph I'm usually off the computer by 10:00 PM EST, so hit me up sometime before them, or drop me a pm. Considering Heavylee has shared one member of his team, I think it would be most worthwhile if you were to share a member of yours.
      xD I remembered that for the first part. =(
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • vashthestampede0987
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2004
        • 2997

        #48
        Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

        Toph, shut up kuz A) I don't feel like reading the thread to see what's up and B) Lee says you're bothering her, and I don't like it.
        Omega owes me [1] omega favor
        I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


        Originally posted by Synthlight
        I hate myself.

        Cheers,

        Synthlight
        xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
        xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

        Comment

        • heavylee
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2007
          • 961

          #49
          Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

          So, we have three votes, whether your going to vote for me, we should get our votes in, or atleast have some discussion. This game is really lacking activity from many of the players.

          Comment

          • Popsicle Pirate.
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2006
            • 72

            #50
            Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

            Lynching either Toph or Heavylee depends solely on intuition, and could end up screwing us all over. I say we go straight for the unconfirmed pool, and wait for one of the blue reps to be seered.
            kentbball has claimed cainite.
            Last edited by Popsicle Pirate.; 06-4-2007, 04:58 PM.
            Originally posted by Dimitri13
            ******.

            That's a ****in movie. Not reality with zombies.

            Comment

            • heavylee
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2007
              • 961

              #51
              Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

              Originally posted by Popsicle Pirate.
              kentbball has claimed cainite.

              What is cainite? Is that a green? And right now, the unknown pool involves Tremere, since two clans of Tremere have come forward, it only makes sense to pick on those two clans, whether you kill a blue or not, it makes no sense to kill a green for no reason. So it's either me or toph, unless we come out with our other team members, then you can choose from the two Tremere clans. For Manti's plan to work we need to only focus on the two groups with controversy. So lynching a Caitiff, or Cainite or whatever you call it makes no sense.

              Comment

              • heavylee
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2007
                • 961

                #52
                Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                ps, popsicle pirate, not to pick on you, but please don't edit your posts.

                pps, it's ok manti, I forgive you.

                Comment

                • Popsicle Pirate.
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 72

                  #53
                  Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                  We aren't going to discover the identity of the greens all at once, but after seering one of the tremeres, we find out 3 at once. Since we are going to have to narrow down between greens and reds eventually, there is no point in taking a stab in the dark at a blue now when we could just wait and know.

                  Oh, and sorry about the edit, I spelled kent's name wrong.
                  Originally posted by Dimitri13
                  ******.

                  That's a ****in movie. Not reality with zombies.

                  Comment

                  • heavylee
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 961

                    #54
                    Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                    You might be right, I didn't think that the wolves would pose as more than one clan. therefore, some may pose as caitiff... so maybe killing off one of them is a good way to go. For now I am staying with Toph though, because I know he is wolf for sure.

                    Comment

                    • heavylee
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 961

                      #55
                      Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                      ps, I want to talk to you on aim, but you seem to be offline for me, so can you start talking to me or something?

                      Comment

                      • kentbball
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 675

                        #56
                        Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                        Well I'm caitiff in case you haven't heard

                        Sorry for inactivity. Safety on vash.

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #57
                          Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                          1. Toph........Oosanbashi Tremerite clan 2

                          2. Myst1278.........myst1278 Tremerite clan 2

                          3. popsicle pirate...........awsomeorange Caitliff

                          4. th3ddrkid.........Thevisualparadox Hasn't been online

                          5. travman301.............RBennie362 CONFIRMED Caitliff

                          6. heavylee.........heavyleah Termerite clan 1

                          7. mattc16..............mattc16mcfc Assimite

                          8. DarkManticoreX2.......Darkmanticorex2 Assimite

                          9. vashthestampede0987 Termerite clan 1

                          10. Aito.......michiganfan3392 Termerite clan 1

                          11. kentbball........kentbball2 Caitliff

                          12. Lightknight924............Nakah92 Assimite


                          Travman is THE ONLY confirmed green. He is confirmed via my seering item i used night 1. (yes there are items.) I have come across my seering item, a wooden steak, and a silver imbued crossbow. I would think there are more. especially to help the wolves a bit.

                          As you can see we have overlaps on the tremerites, But I have found Heavylee to be a much more convincing tremerite than Toph.

                          When we pick the circle tonight, I believe we should choose Myst, myself, lightknight, heavylee and vash, and seer heavylee. I really do think heavy is a tremerite, but we should be sure.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • heavylee
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 961

                            #58
                            Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                            I am fine with the circle. Not sure when we need it picked by, but that is good, gets everyone from the three big clans.

                            Comment

                            • Lightknight924
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 1164

                              #59
                              Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America



                              Toph because I have no reason not to, you're trying to give yourself an identity that isn't yours, which is very wolfy.

                              Comment

                              • Lightknight924
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 1164

                                #60
                                Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                                Oh wait, doesn't someone have to be sacrificed in the circle for the seering?

                                Comment

                                Working...