jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • X3R0H0UR
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 540

    #76
    Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

    The sun sets and the most restless vampires in the group arise and immedietly rush to the tree facing the morning sun. The ebony stake is laying on the ground with a thin layer of blood around the bottom end. No remains are found on the tree...

    Toph is found in his cave passed out from fatigue, a large gaping hole in his chest slowly healing.

    Aito's remains are found next to the tree. His clothing stained with blood around the chest, and a broken wooden stake lays among the pile of clothing.

    Night 2 has begun and AITO is dead, murdered.

    At the gathering, role is roughly taken by the group only to notice the numbers are still short one, including the untimely death of Aito....after a brief period of thought Darkmanticore realizes, "Obviously! vash is not here!"

    The group rushes to vash's cave, on the inside blood streaks coat the walls, entrails hanging from the ceiling, giant claw marks scuff the walls. There was very little struggle involved.

    Vash is found dead in his cave.
    Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

    Comment

    • vashthestampede0987
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2004
      • 2997

      #77
      Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

      You know a game is bad/the wolves are ****ed when I'm wolf'd. XD

      Well, gg.
      Omega owes me [1] omega favor
      I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


      Originally posted by Synthlight
      I hate myself.

      Cheers,

      Synthlight
      xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
      xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

      Comment

      • kentbball
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2006
        • 675

        #78
        Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

        Whendoes night end?

        Comment

        • heavylee
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2007
          • 961

          #79
          Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

          Alright, so we're screwed... how did that happen??

          Comment

          • heavylee
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2007
            • 961

            #80
            Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

            Ps, now you know my team is blue. Even though it's down to only me now.

            Comment

            • T3hDDRKid
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2006
              • 754

              #81
              Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

              So Aito was vigi'd through some kind of item? I'm probably behind, but I wasn't available for the whole first night of this game.

              And I agree - wtf @ Vash being wolfed? I would have suspected Manti would get killed.
              Originally posted by MalReynolds
              it just goes with what I said

              what brought this country together?

              desegregation

              we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

              let's start with baseball

              Comment

              • T3hDDRKid
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2006
                • 754

                #82
                Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                Originally posted by X3R0H0UR
                Two of the larger group members restrain Toph and impale the ebony stake into his heart. He is placed, incapacitated, on the tree that faces first sunlight.
                HANG ON, WHAT? I thought Toph was insta'd?

                Toph is found in his cave passed out from fatigue, a large gaping hole in his chest slowly healing.
                Did he survive by use of an item or something?
                Originally posted by MalReynolds
                it just goes with what I said

                what brought this country together?

                desegregation

                we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                let's start with baseball

                Comment

                • heavylee
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 961

                  #83
                  Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                  i think since he is wolf he survived the sun maybe. I am not sure yet if he is coming back to life, or if he is dead. Maybe there is an item to bring people back to life. I think my team got jipped on items though. This sucks, I am so mad at the wolves. :P

                  Comment

                  • T3hDDRKid
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 754

                    #84
                    Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                    I suppose a werewolf could survive the sunlight.. But we had better kill him, or that gaping hole will be gone and he'll eat us OH NOES MY LEG

                    Seriously, is he alive or not?
                    Originally posted by MalReynolds
                    it just goes with what I said

                    what brought this country together?

                    desegregation

                    we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                    let's start with baseball

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #85
                      Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                      Well, this is ugly.

                      As far as i can tell, aito was killed via the wolving.
                      Vash was killed as a result of the seering.

                      Also, The results of the seering came back blue. Thus confirming Aito, Vash, Heavy as the tremerites.

                      This means:

                      1. Toph........Oosanbashi Wolf
                      2. Myst1278.........myst1278 Wolf
                      3. popsicle pirate...........awsomeorange Caitliff (Highest suspicion of wolf)
                      4. th3ddrkid.........Thevisualparadox Caitliff
                      5. travman301.............RBennie362 CONFIRMED Caitliff
                      6. heavylee.........heavyleah Termerite
                      8. DarkManticoreX2.......Darkmanticorex2 Assimite
                      11. kentbball........kentbball2 Caitliff
                      12. Lightknight924............Nakah92 Assimite


                      So, Here's the deal, I want my buddies with the silver imbued crossbow and bolts to shoot Myst ASAP. This way, we don't waste a lynch. I want to talk to Popsicle, DDR and Kent a bit more, But out of the three of them, I'm most suspicious of popsicle_pirate.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • heavylee
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 961

                        #86
                        Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                        If toph is coming back to life, I also advice the buddies with the silver imbued crossbow to shoot him and make sure he dies...

                        Alright, not sure who I am suspicious of for the third wolf. So please, talk to me some you "Caitiff's". But not tonight, because I am going to bed.

                        Comment

                        • heavylee
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 961

                          #87
                          Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                          ps, sorry for the double post, AGAIN, but should we pick new people for the circle?

                          Also, on a side note, (well not really a side note) but do we have to seer someone in the circle? Or can it be anyone?

                          Comment

                          • heavylee
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 961

                            #88
                            Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                            sorry for the third post, but this is kind of important, myst I thought I had you on aim, you are viewing this thread right now, and not online. Don't know if that is strategic, but maybe I have the wrong aim? Please aim me to let me know. thanks.

                            Comment

                            • X3R0H0UR
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 540

                              #89
                              Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                              toph is still alive. sunlight does not kill werewolves...
                              Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                              Comment

                              • Lightknight924
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 1164

                                #90
                                Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                                Originally posted by Xero
                                Toph is found in his cave passed out from fatigue, a large gaping hole in his chest slowly healing.
                                Hallelujah!! He's resurrecting! Praise Jesus!

                                Comment

                                Working...