jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • heavylee
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2007
    • 961

    #31
    Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

    sounds like a good plan for now. Also, lets get deciding on our circle. Atleast one person from each clan should come out, and then we pick them, if more than four people come up, we have atleast two wolves. Then the circle discusses everyone, if anyone tries to stop you 5 from seering someone, they are suspicious of being a wolf.

    That is my idea anyways. So clans should talk amongst theirselves to get someone to come out.

    Comment

    • Popsicle Pirate.
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2006
      • 72

      #32
      Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

      Why would the clans want to send anyone out, with the knowledge that the other clan might not send anyone out, and kill the clan member that came out? It would ideally work, but I think it would make the most sense for everyone to decide on who to seer, and then choose 5 to uphold that. If the correct person does not get seered, instant suspicion of either wolfishness or clanishness from them.
      Originally posted by Dimitri13
      ******.

      That's a ****in movie. Not reality with zombies.

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #33
        Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

        Finally beat Super paper mario. If anyone wants to play a game which is the bastard child of final fantasy and zelda, I advise you look into this game.


        Ok, Real quick breakdown of this game. (Or at least how I see it being played)

        There is an easy way to win this, and a not so easy way. Seeing as how we have 2 groups of 3 confirmed masons HALF of the people in this game are confirmed humans. If all the assimites and temeraties came out, we'd just lynch and seer the unconfirmed people. Equating in a realitively simple, and fast victory for the humans. (By simple, we would automatically win by day 4)

        Night 1 (now) - Seer one person, (5 left uncomfirmed)
        mmmmm - Lynch one person (4 left unconfirmed)

        Day 2 - random assimite or temerate is killed.

        Night 2 - Seer one person, (3 left uncomfirmed)
        mmmmm - Lynch one person (2 left unconfirmed)
        (At worst there could be two wolves left now)

        Day 3 - random assimite / temerite killing

        Night 3 - Seer one person, (1 left uncomfirmed)
        mmmmm - Lynch one person (0 left unconfirmed)
        (We either win here or are left with one wolf, which we lynch the following day.

        The only thing that could throw a wrench in this, is one of the teams starts working with the wolves, because they can take hold of the lynch at any point in the game. I find this unlikely though, because in order to win, both the assimites and the temerites need to eliminate the wolves. Should either team work with them and perform an insta, the wolves would then counterclaim (once the other mason team is dead) to be the same team as the mason team they were working with. This would give them enough time to win the game.


        The more comlicated version of this game will take place if the two mason clans do not work together. With all the inbread fighting, it would be pure luck if the wolves did not win.

        I believe the first course of action should be the one we pursue. It guarentees a human victory.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • heavylee
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2007
          • 961

          #34
          Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

          popsicle, isn't everyone either wolf or clan? So how would it help us if the seer gets put on someone else? It won't really tell us anything. I would think the clans wouldn't mind having someone seered. It just means that they are known. Now if the five keep it a secret who they seered, and then if that person gets wolfed, we will know we have a wolf in the circle.

          I haven't thought my plan all the way through, but I think it could work. But I am still not totally clear on the dynamics of this particular game, so keep pointing out flaws in my plan. It seems to be the only one anyone is putting out there right now though.

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #35
            Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

            Originally posted by vashthestampede0987
            Wow, this game is actually terrible.

            =/ Like, 10th bad jTWG in a row.
            You skipped out on my game, which was the best jtwg ever created.

            =/

            so 1 bad jtwg in a row.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • heavylee
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2007
              • 961

              #36
              Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

              oops, didn't see your post till i posted. Sounds decent. it all depends on how the clans want to play it out. If they are willing to work together. Anyways, can we get some more talking people, it's night one, and we need to get going.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #37
                Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                Upon further insight, (and to speed things up) I would like a temerite representitive to come out to me.

                I am an assimite. And I have the names of either two temerites, or two wolves. If someone from the temerite clan comes out to me, we can either clear these two, or convict them as wolves. It is essential to come to me before daybreak, as I have probably destroyed any chance the wolves had of winning, and most likely will be killed after today.

                So here's the deal. 1 Temerite comes to me, we seer the temerite rep. If he's blue, we trust him, and listen to what he says about the two "temerites" who have come to me. if he's red, we lynch him, and wait for a blue temerite rep.

                If you want proof, I can have the rest of the assimites come out, but we will only release the names of our members, if the temerites are willing to release the exact same number of members of their clan.

                This is the olive branch of victory here. Take it and we win. ignore it, and it probably won't withstand the day.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • Popsicle Pirate.
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 72

                  #38
                  Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                  Mmkay, if we go with Manti's plan, we need to figure out a way that the clans can come out simultaneously to prevent the other clan from cheating them out.
                  Originally posted by Dimitri13
                  ******.

                  That's a ****in movie. Not reality with zombies.

                  Comment

                  • heavylee
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 961

                    #39
                    Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                    I can't think of any way to do it simultaneously. I think since manti came out, one from the other clans should. Then they can tell each other their teams. I dont' know if that sounds sensible, but I think it would work.

                    Comment

                    • heavylee
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 961

                      #40
                      Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                      Alright, to get this game going, and get the plan in action. I will tell you all now I am a Tremere, so lets pick the five for the circle, and you can seer me tonight, and we can begin the wolf hunt.

                      Comment

                      • omgwtfToph
                        FFR Music Producers
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 198

                        #41
                        Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                        Manti I think you're confused, seering happens IN THE DAYTIME (when we're not talking):

                        Oosanbashi: does seering happen during the night (when people are active)
                        Oosanbashi: and the results are returned at night?
                        Oosanbashi: before the night even ends?
                        Oosanbashi: or do you wait until the daytime for the seering
                        X3R0 H0UR: i send out the results as soon as day ends (when i finish getting all day pms)
                        Oosanbashi: um
                        Oosanbashi: as soon as DAY ENDS or NIGHT ENDS
                        Oosanbashi: oh day
                        X3R0 H0UR: day, as in when players can't talk
                        Oosanbashi: i thouht seering happens at night
                        Oosanbashi: ok just reading throuhg manti's plan
                        Oosanbashi: he's got
                        Oosanbashi:
                        Night 1 (now) - Seer one person, (5 left uncomfirmed)
                        - Lynch one person (4 left unconfirmed)
                        Oosanbashi: he seems confused
                        Oosanbashi: uhhhh.
                        X3R0 H0UR: clear it up for him if u would
                        ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

                        Comment

                        • omgwtfToph
                          FFR Music Producers
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2004
                          • 198

                          #42
                          Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                          Anyway, I'm going to be gone for a while. Going to Singapore, have a one night layover in Taipei. I leave tomorrow morning.

                          And one more thing. I'm calling bull**** on heavylee, as I'm tremere. I'll divulge more tremere names if necessary, but I'm going out for the time being.
                          ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

                          Comment

                          • omgwtfToph
                            FFR Music Producers
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 198

                            #43
                            Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                            Okay, ****, I'm going to Singapore rofl

                            I tried to AIM Manti today but he wasn't online.

                            I won't be here for a while, so seer me or something and I'll start communicating with you guys once I'm in Singapore. heavylee because well **** I'm probably not going to be able to get on the internet until the night ends.
                            ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

                            Comment

                            • heavylee
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 961

                              #44
                              Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                              I'm calling Toph out, he comes on and says he tremere after I did, just because he knows it's safe for the wolves to do that. In that case he eliminates one of the real blues, instead of a green, making the game easier for him. I have never been accused before, so I am not sure how to defend my self. That is the best I can come up with I guess. The only way to do that would be to show you my pm, and that is not allowed. I am Tremere, and I have already given manti one more name. Ps, Toph knows that we can't seer someone during this night phase, so he is trying to get me killed before you can seer me as blue. Anyways, please voice your thoughts on this accusation, so that I can defend my self. I don't know if it makes me seem wolfy, but since I know I'm Tremere, I am voting Toph, because it's obvious to me that he isn't. Either way by the end of day you will know who is telling the truth.

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #45
                                Re: jTWG XXXI: Vampires in Central America

                                Well ****. If seerings happen during the day, why didn't we get one day one when mattc was killed? Thats why i figured it happened during the night.

                                Still though, It doesn't really matter. Once we seer heavylee, or toph, we'll know which one is the liar. I'm more inclined to believe heavylee at the moment, however, because she's shared other members of her clan.

                                Toph on the other hand, I still need to talk to. So don't rush for an insta yet.

                                @ toph I'm usually off the computer by 10:00 PM EST, so hit me up sometime before them, or drop me a pm. Considering Heavylee has shared one member of his team, I think it would be most worthwhile if you were to share a member of yours.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...