jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flawofhumanity
    MMM WATCHA SAY
    • Apr 2004
    • 628

    #91
    Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

    GAME OVER I'M wolf. Pnt doesn't know how to fucking run a game. First he ends the night before the guard sends in his thread, resulting in DBP dying, then he ****ing changes the rules mid-game resulting in DDR dying. I'm never playing a game hosted by him again.
    Originally posted by pntballa18
    flaw cause he's well hung


    Comment

    • vashthestampede0987
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2004
      • 2997

      #92
      Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

      RedRumForTheRich (8:58:12 PM): lynch me
      RedRumForTheRich (8:58:16 PM): I'm the last wolf.
      RedRumForTheRich (8:58:18 PM): pnt ****ing sucks balls.
      pyro31191 (8:58:23 PM): rofl
      pyro31191 (8:58:23 PM): k

      flaw
      Omega owes me [1] omega favor
      I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


      Originally posted by Synthlight
      I hate myself.

      Cheers,

      Synthlight
      xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
      xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

      Comment

      • pntballa18
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 3357

        #93
        Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

        I did not change the rules. All of you signed up under the rules I posted in the signup thread. DBP made a simplified version, not a replacement version. It is my fault for not double checking his version, but I still stand by that you guys signed up under my original version.

        Comment

        • FictionJunction
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 3843

          #94
          Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

          I am the real wolf.
          Originally posted by j-rodd123
          wow

          Comment

          • T3hDDRKid
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2006
            • 754

            #95
            Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

            Eh, that's bull.

            Game over, whatever.
            Originally posted by MalReynolds
            it just goes with what I said

            what brought this country together?

            desegregation

            we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

            let's start with baseball

            Comment

            • travman301
              #swagdog
              • Mar 2004
              • 2641

              #96
              Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

              Postgame?

              flaw

              Comment

              • T3hDDRKid
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2006
                • 754

                #97
                Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

                Flaw gets insta'd, whatever, from now on, let's play by the rules posted in the game thread, 'kay?
                Originally posted by MalReynolds
                it just goes with what I said

                what brought this country together?

                desegregation

                we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                let's start with baseball

                Comment

                • T3hDDRKid
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 754

                  #98
                  Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

                  Seer* = The Seer in this game is a slightly altered version of the normal Seer.

                  Vigilante* = The Vigilante in this game is a slightly altered version of the normal Vigilante.

                  Guardian = apparently not altered whatsoever.
                  Originally posted by MalReynolds
                  it just goes with what I said

                  what brought this country together?

                  desegregation

                  we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                  let's start with baseball

                  Comment

                  • vashthestampede0987
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 2997

                    #99
                    Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

                    so, is flaw insta'd yet or what?
                    Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                    I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                    Originally posted by Synthlight
                    I hate myself.

                    Cheers,

                    Synthlight
                    xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                    xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                    Comment

                    • pntballa18
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 3357

                      #100
                      Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

                      game over.

                      Comment

                      • T3hDDRKid
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 754

                        #101
                        Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

                        So I love how jTWGs are always over before they're even stickied.
                        Originally posted by MalReynolds
                        it just goes with what I said

                        what brought this country together?

                        desegregation

                        we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                        let's start with baseball

                        Comment

                        Working...