jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • T3hDDRKid
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2006
    • 754

    #76
    Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

    Counted, my vote won't equal an insta, so Myst.
    Originally posted by MalReynolds
    it just goes with what I said

    what brought this country together?

    desegregation

    we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

    let's start with baseball

    Comment

    • Myst1278
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2004
      • 199

      #77
      Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

      BLARG IM DED.

      good luck everyone.
      Originally posted by Samuel Butler
      Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

      BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
      PM with your code for add.

      Comment

      • pntballa18
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 3357

        #78
        Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

        Day is not over. There is no insta as of yet. Myst is still alive.

        Comment

        • Myst1278
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2004
          • 199

          #79
          Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

          not for long im not. :P

          unless everyone magically sees the truth of my second sight powers, I'm gone.

          When everyone believes you're a wolf, nothing you say is true, other than a confession.
          Originally posted by Samuel Butler
          Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

          BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
          PM with your code for add.

          Comment

          • vashthestampede0987
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2004
            • 2997

            #80
            Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

            PS You guys best use my "auto bandwagon" to your advantage because no one knows when it'll disappear.

            pps myst
            Omega owes me [1] omega favor
            I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


            Originally posted by Synthlight
            I hate myself.

            Cheers,

            Synthlight
            xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
            xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

            Comment

            • Myst1278
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2004
              • 199

              #81
              Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

              NOW im dead
              Originally posted by Samuel Butler
              Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

              BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
              PM with your code for add.

              Comment

              • pntballa18
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2005
                • 3357

                #82
                Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

                Day is over. There is an insta. Myst is not still alive.

                Story being made as we speak.

                Comment

                • Myst1278
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 199

                  #83
                  Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

                  death post: Well, good luck hyoo-mens. Lynch flaw for me, etc.
                  Originally posted by Samuel Butler
                  Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

                  BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
                  PM with your code for add.

                  Comment

                  • pntballa18
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 3357

                    #84
                    Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

                    As soon as I stopped my announcement, flaw pounced on myst.
                    "This was the plan, guys. We said we need both of the alleged hotel survielence workers dead!" he yelled, immeadiatly kicking myst in the shin.
                    Somewhere in the distance, mudkips laughed his ass off.
                    "I agree flaw, it was the plan. We need both of them dead," said farka. He decided to throw dirt in myst's eyes.
                    "Rent-a-cops are meatbags lmao" minineo said as he tripped and pushed myst on the ground.
                    "what happened? I better be sexually prejudice now," said travman, mustering all his spit and projecting it in myst's general direction.
                    "I am still the real seer" said Edubardus, the bellhop of the hilton garden inn.
                    "wuts goin on" siad vash.
                    "omg guyz stop killing me. I was watching flaw's room last night, and I saw him come into the room in his fur suit! plz guyz blieve me." said the desperate myst, on the ground, sand in eyes, and still being annoyingly kicked in the shin.
                    'SMACK!' myst was fed up. He sent his foot flying into the air, and didn't even see where it went. Ironicly, it hit flaw's shin and broke it.
                    brothaice also joined in by yelling in flaw's ear.
                    "I HOPE MY BODY CAN TAKE IT!" yelled flaw, whose body obviously couldn't take it.
                    "uh oh" retorted myst
                    "plan, etc" flaw intelligently stated.
                    "i'm a fat fuck!" yelled vash, seemingly out of nowhere
                    "i'm bad at planning =(" <<<<myst
                    "I'm here, you guys are dumb" said ddr. ddr then slapped myst in the face.
                    "BLARG IM DED. owai, i'm alive. k, nvm" said an apparently confused myst.
                    "lmao i hate conventions and i hate hotels and i hate stuff so bye myst" vash said, pulling out a 12g and unloading into myst.
                    "uhhhhhhhh C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER. way to overkill" said the whole crowd.
                    "k im ded lol" the dead corpse with multiple holes, sand wounds, shin bruises, elbow scars, and hand marks on his face. "oh ps, good luck"

                    myst is dead

                    IT IS NOW NIGHT. EVERYONE SEND ME YOUR PMs. NIGHT WILL END TUESDAY AT 11:59 PM, OR EARLIER IF I GET ALL OF THE PMs.

                    Comment

                    • travman301
                      #swagdog
                      • Mar 2004
                      • 2641

                      #85
                      Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

                      Lol, awsome story.

                      P.S. Edu

                      Comment

                      • FictionJunction
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 3843

                        #86
                        Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

                        edubardus
                        Originally posted by j-rodd123
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • edubardus
                          RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 797

                          #87
                          Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

                          **** you guys

                          Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #88
                            Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

                            edubards for the night vote.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • T3hDDRKid
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 754

                              #89
                              Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

                              Originally posted by pntballa18
                              "k im ded lol" the dead corpse with multiple holes, sand wounds, shin bruises, elbow scars, and hand marks on his face. "oh ps, good luck"
                              Awesome.
                              Originally posted by MalReynolds
                              it just goes with what I said

                              what brought this country together?

                              desegregation

                              we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                              let's start with baseball

                              Comment

                              • pntballa18
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 3357

                                #90
                                Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

                                ddr has died. Story to come when I get on my laptop.

                                Day ends tuesday at 11:59 pm.

                                Comment

                                Working...