jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2005
    • 1206

    #46
    Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

    Originally posted by Myst1278
    That wasn't my point. My point is that you jumped immidiatly into a risky plan, despite your experiance (because of which, you should have seen the danger, and held back), and when a wolf would benefit most from that plan.
    The plan is not risky, and it does not benefit the wolves more. Welcome to TWG, the seer comes out on D1.

    Originally posted by Myst1278
    If everything went the way flaw wanted in that post, you, as a wolf, would know exactly who the other blues are (other than the real seer, which you would get if someone challenged your position).
    It's also customary to not go directly to whoever comes out as the seer. I said 'guard me' not 'guardian tell me who you are.'
    I'm pretty sure I also said to not come to me, just that I needed to be guarded, but I'm too lazy to look it up.

    Originally posted by Myst1278
    I don't know who to trust, or who not to trust. Neither do you. Neither does anyone else. Coming out as the seer could be my death warrant, especially if I need to convince someone who has loads more experiance than I do in trashing the arguments of other people.
    You don't know who to trust?
    1) There is a guardian
    2) The seer comes out, the seer gets guarded.
    3) it happens on the thread, you don't have to trust anyone
    4) this is how TWG has always worked

    Originally posted by Myst1278
    The converse is true as well. I come out as the seer, you spin my words the right way, and I look like a wolf, fresh for the lynching.
    YOU MISS MY POINT GOOD SIR. What I'm saying is that you should have posted DIRECTLY afterwards. Which goes to say 'hey guys, wtf I'm really the seer, one wolf down' since I would be lying, were you really the seer. Where you really the seer, you would have posted right away. There's no reason not to, you'd get guarded, and we'd lynch a wolf.

    As far as farka, I'm not entirely sure that farka is a wolf with myst. I've not talked to him yet, and I'd like to do so before taking sides.


    Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

    Comment

    • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2005
      • 1206

      #47
      Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

      Oh wow I just realized
      ATTENTION VIGI:
      It is VERY important that you do not target myst tonight. If for whatever reason the guardian is guarding him, THE GUARD WILL DIE TOO. On top of that, we can just lynch him tomorrow, and save the vigi kill for sometime when we have a better chance of hitting a wolf.


      Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

      Comment

      • Myst1278
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2004
        • 199

        #48
        Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

        Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
        YOU MISS MY POINT GOOD SIR. What I'm saying is that you should have posted DIRECTLY afterwards. Which goes to say 'hey guys, wtf I'm really the seer, one wolf down' since I would be lying, were you really the seer. Where you really the seer, you would have posted right away. There's no reason not to, you'd get guarded, and we'd lynch a wolf.

        As far as farka, I'm not entirely sure that farka is a wolf with myst. I've not talked to him yet, and I'd like to do so before taking sides.
        I'm pretty damn sure that the players don't automatically lynch the first guy in favor of the second guy. Don't make it sound that simple because we both know damn well that it's not. And this is my FIRST GAME and I know that.

        Anyway, as to the rest of your post, my fault for not knowing the tried and true tradition on my first game. I'll have to remember that next time. Seer always comes out asap, seer always comes out asap, seer always comes out asap...
        Originally posted by Samuel Butler
        Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

        BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
        PM with your code for add.

        Comment

        • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2005
          • 1206

          #49
          Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

          I just got this on aim, and it worries me.

          RBennie362: I was approached by aito for an alliance proposal.
          RBennie362: They need my vote for instalynch.

          There's ABSOLUTELY NO ****ING REASON YOU SHOULD BE CONCERNED WITH OBTAINING INSTALYNCH AT THIS POINT IN TIME.

          There's NO reason. You people. ugh.

          'Yeah.. well... we could instalynch the seer so the humans couldn't do anything about it....'
          'But we only have 3 wolves..'
          'Lets uh.. lets get some humans to join on, and we can insta our way to the end of the game'
          'sounds good lol'

          WTF is your problem people. If there's not 3 wolves in this instalynching alliance I'm going to laugh my ass off.

          Also, I apologize for being angry, but holy **** rofl.


          Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

          Comment

          • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2005
            • 1206

            #50
            Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

            Originally posted by Myst1278
            I'm pretty damn sure that the players don't automatically lynch the first guy in favor of the second guy. Don't make it sound that simple because we both know damn well that it's not. And this is my FIRST GAME and I know that.

            Anyway, as to the rest of your post, my fault for not knowing the tried and true tradition on my first game. I'll have to remember that next time. Seer always comes out asap, seer always comes out asap, seer always comes out asap...
            See, it's not me bashing you for not knowing. It's how you still claim you were being cautious or however you worded it, even after it was explained to you.


            Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

            Comment

            • pntballa18
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 3357

              #51
              Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

              "EVERYONE PLEASE REPORT TO THE MAIN ENTRANCE OF THE CONVENTION HALL. I HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT," I rang over the hotel intercom.

              As everyone approached the entrance, with their complementary cookies in hand(not cinnamon), rumors were spreading about the croud.
              "What's happening?" a worried myst yelled as they approached. Vash, however, seemed uninterested.
              "I'm here to tell you all that something horrible has happened. When I woke up this morning for my daily 10 mile run, I saw blood coming from one of the rooms. Quickly, and with my monster muscles, I punched the door down. Unfortunately, It landed right on top of the dead DBP, and next to Aito, also dead. There was fur all around the room. I ran here as soon as possible to tell you guys. I need you guys to find the culprit(s), and kill them. Also, because this is a dedicated convention, we will not close just because of some double homicide."

              dbp and aito are dead. It is now day one. Day will end Tuesday at 11:59 pm.

              Comment

              • flawofhumanity
                MMM WATCHA SAY
                • Apr 2004
                • 628

                #52
                Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

                Good job guard, you're a complete ******. Our seer is dead, good play guys. myst.


                PS. NO SERIOUSLY, GOOD JOB GUYS. YOU DON'T SUCK OR ANYTHING.
                Originally posted by pntballa18
                flaw cause he's well hung


                Comment

                • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 1206

                  #53
                  Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

                  LMAO

                  No for real. You know who you are. Good going listing to experienced players and maybe thinking before you do things.

                  Rofl death post.


                  Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                  Comment

                  • Lightknight924
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 1164

                    #54
                    Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

                    Myst for obvious reasons.

                    Comment

                    • MiniNeo
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2004
                      • 454

                      #55
                      Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

                      myst

                      also, since the vigi used his kill already he should come out since there is only the guardian and the vigi left now. The wolves shouldn't fake vig because:

                      1) he is just another meatbag now
                      2) it would be dumb to leave only 1 wolf to last another like 3 days.

                      k? k

                      ps LOL GUARDING

                      Comment

                      • travman301
                        #swagdog
                        • Mar 2004
                        • 2641

                        #56
                        Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

                        Wow, that's pretty gay.

                        Myst

                        Comment

                        • FictionJunction
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 3843

                          #57
                          Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

                          I am still the real seer!
                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • vashthestampede0987
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2004
                            • 2997

                            #58
                            Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

                            flaw told me to look at the thread and agree with him. What?
                            Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                            I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                            Originally posted by Synthlight
                            I hate myself.

                            Cheers,

                            Synthlight
                            xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                            xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                            Comment

                            • pntballa18
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 3357

                              #59
                              Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

                              Originally posted by vashthestampede0987
                              flaw told me to look at the thread and agree with him. What?
                              Well you should definitely do the looking at the tread part.

                              Comment

                              • brothaice
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2005
                                • 2940

                                #60
                                Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

                                Originally posted by pntballa18
                                NIGHT ENDS MONDAY AT 11:59 PM EST BY FFR TIME.
                                lol

                                Todays monday here

                                Comment

                                Working...