jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pntballa18
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 3357

    #31
    Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

    Whoops double post

    Comment

    • pntballa18
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 3357

      #32
      Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

      I am the seer.
      Last edited by pntballa18; 05-6-2007, 02:56 PM. Reason: cause i'm host

      Comment

      • Myst1278
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2004
        • 199

        #33
        Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

        pnt is the ulimate seer. He knew who everyone was before the game even started.
        Originally posted by Samuel Butler
        Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

        BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
        PM with your code for add.

        Comment

        • travman301
          #swagdog
          • Mar 2004
          • 2641

          #34
          Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

          LOL.

          Comment

          • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2005
            • 1206

            #35
            Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

            Originally posted by Myst1278
            Ok, I'm just going to throw my two cents out there now, in order to get
            Rofl in order to get what?

            Originally posted by Myst1278
            DBP has way too much experiance to have fallen right in with flaw's plan.
            First off, just because I'm experienced doesn't mean that I can't be seer.

            Originally posted by Myst1278
            That alliance idea has a few too many holes in it for it to be a sure bet.
            The only way it's not a sure bet is if we think a wolf is the seer.

            Originally posted by Myst1278
            Besides, DBP can't be the seer, I am. And yes, I know I told a couple people that someone else was the seer, but the 'other person' was mostly just a cover in case I was talking to a wolf.
            This part made me lawl, really. If you were the seer, you would have posted so when you made these:

            Originally posted by Myst1278
            I'm playing, I'm just being way too super-analytical about everything.

            Anyway, about flaw's plan, it gives TONS of power to the seer. If the real seer happens to be inactive the whole game, and DBP is b/s-ing everyone, then he still gets the seat, and the knowledge of the other blues is his to toy with. That's a pretty big 'if', but it's very possible. If things go wrong, our vigi and guardian could be dead within a few days.
            Originally posted by Myst1278
            lol wut?
            To posts on the first page, AFTER I came out. If you were really the seer, letting people know would be TOP priority, since that would make me a wolf.

            Now, I know you're lying, because I know what my PM said, but I think it's very apparent who's telling the truth.

            Also, rofl @ one wolf down and Day 1 hasn't even started.


            Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

            Comment

            • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2005
              • 1206

              #36
              Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

              Also, it's very important that the guard and vigi do not reveal to anyone at this point in time. To be quite honest, I don't need to know who you are, I just need to know that you'll be guarding me.

              @ vigi, don't do anything stupid, just yet. We've got a wolf, and we've got the lynch tomorrow. There's no reason to go wasting your shot when we don't have anyone better for tomorrow if myst dies tonight.
              As in ~ Vigi him tonight, then we have to go off of random pointless typical day 1 stuff tomorrow, which will give us less of a chance of hitting a wolf. If you save the kill for later, we'll be better informed, and can increase our chances.

              Sorry for the double post, I'm not thinking entirely clearly, pretty suprised he's trying to say he's seer.


              Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

              Comment

              • flawofhumanity
                MMM WATCHA SAY
                • Apr 2004
                • 628

                #37
                Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

                Originally posted by DBP
                To posts on the first page, AFTER I came out.
                Originally posted by DBP
                To posts on the first page, AFTER I came out.
                Originally posted by DBP
                To posts on the first page, AFTER I came out.
                Just making sure.
                Originally posted by pntballa18
                flaw cause he's well hung


                Comment

                • pntballa18
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 3357

                  #38
                  Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

                  Originally posted by flawofhumanity
                  Just making sure.
                  upon closer inspection, mudkips is a koala bear

                  Comment

                  • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 1206

                    #39
                    Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

                    Originally posted by flawofhumanity
                    Just making sure.
                    So I missed a letter, thanks for being a douchefuck.

                    How about trying to add to the game?


                    Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                    Comment

                    • heavylee
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 961

                      #40
                      Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

                      just posting to say i'm around if anyone else is and wants to talk.

                      Comment

                      • flawofhumanity
                        MMM WATCHA SAY
                        • Apr 2004
                        • 628

                        #41
                        Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

                        Michiganfan3392 (5:06:05 PM): we also need another vote in our alliance and we can inst lynch people
                        RBennie362 (5:06:17 PM): Who is in your alliance?
                        Michiganfan3392 (5:06:55 PM): so far its me the seer(yes the real one), brothaice and farka


                        Basically, aito and brothaice are gullible as ****. From what I can tell, farka is orchestrating this whole thing under the guise that my strategy has "holes" and is "too risky" because it's a complete strategy.

                        Let's look at some posts to prove my point:

                        Originally posted by Lightknight924
                        I'd like to ask why you feel you can be the one to form this alliance, Flaw? You are not confirmed human, and attempting to look human by trying to form an alliance actually makes you look very wolfy in my eyes.

                        It's way too soon to act. No one reveal themselves to ANYONE yet. If you already have then stop. Everyone wait for the first kill.
                        In this post Farka dismisses my STRATEGY because I'm not a confirmed human. Notice that he tries to make it sound like I'm going to be a part of this BLUE alliance, which I'm obviously not. The next paragraph is the most chilling and most obviously wolfy sentence I've ever heard farka speak in a jTWG. "It's way too soon to act....wait for the first kill." That's a completely horrendous thing to do, no matter what role you are, unless it is wolf. He's basically asking us to STOP gathering information in order to "wait" for the first kill, meanwhile he's working behind everyones back starting alliances with newer players who have no idea what manipulation BULLSHIT he's trying to pull.

                        Originally posted by Farka on AIM
                        Nakah92 (2:17:42 PM): myst says it's one of the new guys
                        Nakah92 (2:18:04 PM): I was like "oh it's brothaice" just to see his reaction
                        Nakah92 (2:18:21 PM): and he was like "who?" so I said "then it's either travman or heaylee"
                        Nakah92 (2:18:26 PM): and he was like "probably"
                        Nakah92 (2:20:33 PM): hmm?
                        Nakah92 (2:20:49 PM): you wolf.
                        RedRumForTheRich (2:22:22 PM): haha
                        RedRumForTheRich (2:22:30 PM): nope
                        RedRumForTheRich (2:22:34 PM): anyways
                        RedRumForTheRich (2:22:42 PM): instead of joking around, I'm attempting to get the seer to come out
                        RedRumForTheRich (2:22:49 PM): so we can figure this **** out
                        Nakah92 (2:23:11 PM): you were telling all your wolfy friends the information I just told you, so your response took long. Also, you're trying to form an alliance, which would make you look human, but you're not a confirmed human by anyone, so you're acutally pretty wolfy imo.
                        Now, from what I can figure, at this point myst was trying to get one of the newer players to come out as seer for him, under the guise that he needed a "front man," but of course they denied, as any sensible person would (This is, of course, a complete assumption). Then, it didn't happen, which lead myst to coming out himself, thus exposing 2 of the three wolves to the game (my guess is the master wolf is staying in the back hidden). This is very risky for them, and lucky for us, it's not going to pay off.

                        Next, I go 2 minutes without responding due to talking to myst (can produce logs in order to prove it if needed) and of course farka claims I'm a wolf based on the fact I didn't respond to him immediately, what the **** is that ****?

                        Originally posted by me cause I'm awesome

                        This is just a split so you know I'm not talking about that particular conversation anymore.
                        Now here's the kicker, I had a plan that was capable of catching the wolf of the two seers as a possibility, and if it failed had NO repercussions. Apparently, this plan was discussed inside of his alliance (or so someone has told me) which of course makes it moot because ONE OF THE SEERS IS IN IT. Basically, farka ruined a chance of catching one of the seers due to the fact he's a wolf.

                        For the record, the plan was for me to fake guardian (I'm not the guardian), and come to BOTH seers saying I was going to choose to guard them that particular night. This would give them a false sense of security, and perhaps enough so that they wolf themselves to further their "humanness" at the waste of a night. Now, in my plan, the actual guard would NOT be guarding them, and as such they would die, which eliminates a wolf at no extra cost to the humans.




                        What this all means:

                        Myst is a wolf, Farka is a wolf. Hence, humans win because wolves are dumb, we only need to find the last one, which will be quite easy.
                        Originally posted by pntballa18
                        flaw cause he's well hung


                        Comment

                        • Lightknight924
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 1164

                          #42
                          Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

                          Alright, like the last time, Flaw, you're going off of the assumption that I make no mistakes. You're assuming that I have a master plan behind everything, I don't think into anything that much.

                          It started earlier when aito IM'd me asking me if I was the guardian like how he asked several other people or claims to at least ect... ect... I didn't log it because it wasn't important. Then Myst IMs me and starts talking to me about aito and flaw's plan to form the alliance. Myst tells me that he knows who the real seer is, that the real seer came to him out of blind trust. He said the Seer would Seer DBP. Then I tell him that you shouldn't trust Flaw so freely, because he was. Flaw isn't a confirmed human by anyone. If everyone follows his plan then it could endanger the Seer because it requires more activity than what's normally seen in a jtwg. If a fake seer is discovered, and the guardian is inactive, we lose a Seer.

                          Also, you have no motive to believe that I told anyone about the plan. This makes me very suspicious that you're trying to set me up because I didn't talk to anyone about jtwg after that conversation we had about the plan.

                          How am I supposed to believe that someone told you that this plan was being discussed behind our backs if you don't even reveal who it is? That lack of information of you hiding your buddy's identity seems like you don't want us to know about your already made alliance with people.

                          There's no way someone could know about our plan unless you told them, because they would say you're a wolf because you're faking guardian. You're trying to put the blame on me, I've only talked to three people, and that is aito, myst, and you. You can ask all of them, I did not discuss the plan with them. You can ask anyone else if they talked to me, they will say no.

                          Comment

                          • travman301
                            #swagdog
                            • Mar 2004
                            • 2641

                            #43
                            Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

                            Originally posted by Lightknight924
                            Myst tells me that he knows who the real seer is, that the real seer came to him out of blind trust. He said the Seer would Seer DBP.

                            Then I tell him that you shouldn't trust Flaw so freely, because he was. Flaw isn't a confirmed human by anyone. If everyone follows his plan then it could endanger the Seer because it requires more activity than what's normally seen in a jtwg. If a fake seer is discovered, and the guardian is inactive, we lose a Seer.
                            OK, Myst has already been called out about the multiple seer claim issue. Why should anyone believe Myst about his claim to this other seer when this quote furthermore proves he lied earlier. So now that he gave up on the fact that he can't be taken seriously as seer, he's trying to claim power by saying that he holds the info to lead to a seer.

                            If he wasn't a wolf there would be no reason to lie about being seer. Case closed.


                            Originally posted by Lightknight924
                            There's no way someone could know about our plan unless you told them, because they would say you're a wolf because you're faking guardian. You're trying to put the blame on me.
                            Going along these lines of thinking, we can assume Myst is a wolf for faking Seer.

                            Comment

                            • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 1206

                              #44
                              Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

                              lmao I'm just not sure why people still aren't talking to me. ps reading thread now


                              Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                              Comment

                              • Myst1278
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2004
                                • 199

                                #45
                                Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

                                This is QUITE funny, actually. Just to clarify, I never tried to lure anyone into saying they are the seer. The 'other person' was my cover (not well thought-out, I admit). He was a phantom. I conjured him out of thin air. So I ask of you, please stop bringing a figment of my imagination into my argument.

                                With that out of the way.


                                Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                                Rofl in order to get what?
                                My fault. I have NO IDEA where I was going with that.


                                Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                                First off, just because I'm experienced doesn't mean that I can't be seer.
                                That wasn't my point. My point is that you jumped immidiatly into a risky plan, despite your experiance (because of which, you should have seen the danger, and held back), and when a wolf would benefit most from that plan. If everything went the way flaw wanted in that post, you, as a wolf, would know exactly who the other blues are (other than the real seer, which you would get if someone challenged your position).

                                If I were to take that position, one lax guardian and I'd be dead.


                                Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                                The only way it's not a sure bet is if we think a wolf is the seer.
                                Which was my whole point. You gaining that position would throw the humans to the wolves.



                                Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                                This part made me lawl, really. If you were the seer, you would have posted so when you made these:
                                I don't know who to trust, or who not to trust. Neither do you. Neither does anyone else. Coming out as the seer could be my death warrant, especially if I need to convince someone who has loads more experiance than I do in trashing the arguments of other people.





                                Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                                To posts on the first page, AFTER I came out. If you were really the seer, letting people know would be TOP priority, since that would make me a wolf.
                                The converse is true as well. I come out as the seer, you spin my words the right way, and I look like a wolf, fresh for the lynching.

                                Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                                Now, I know you're lying, because I know what my PM said, but I think it's very apparent who's telling the truth.
                                I know what my PM said too. The main point of this game, at the moment, is to figure out which PM said 'seer' and which said 'wolf'. Assuming that you're telling the truth is something that NO ONE playing this game is going to consider.

                                Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                                Also, rofl @ one wolf down and Day 1 hasn't even started.
                                Not quite yet, bud.

                                If I go down, I gonna make damn sure you come with me. At least then we'll be down a wolf.
                                Originally posted by Samuel Butler
                                Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

                                BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
                                PM with your code for add.

                                Comment

                                Working...