jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2005
    • 1206

    #61
    Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

    Monday Lmaooo I Should Have Lived Loooooooooooollllll


    Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

    Comment

    • MiniNeo
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2004
      • 454

      #62
      Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

      wait, what

      Comment

      • brothaice
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2005
        • 2940

        #63
        Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

        pntballa, what hemisphere do you live on?

        Comment

        • Myst1278
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2004
          • 199

          #64
          Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

          Ok ,since I know I don't have much time before I'm dead, just going to throw my seering from last night out there. Flaw is red. I know most, if not all, think I'm a giant faker, but there it is. I'm pretty much dead, and nothing I say will convince you otherwise. But I'll leave you with my original argument.

          Flaw's original plan gives a whole boatload of knowledge and power to the seer. If DBP got that position, you'd all be screwed, as he'd have the knowledge of the other blues. Note that flaw didn't say the guardian should just GUARD him, he said the guardian should COME OUT to him. Reveal himself. Same with the vigi.


          Just please, PLEASE think about it. Keep it in mind for future reference.
          Originally posted by Samuel Butler
          Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

          BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
          PM with your code for add.

          Comment

          • Myst1278
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2004
            • 199

            #65
            Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

            Oh, and lol for 1 whole day early.
            Originally posted by Samuel Butler
            Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

            BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
            PM with your code for add.

            Comment

            • brothaice
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2005
              • 2940

              #66
              Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

              Originally posted by Myst1278
              Ok ,since I know I don't have much time before I'm dead, just going to throw my seering from last night out there. Flaw is red. I know most, if not all, think I'm a giant faker, but there it is. I'm pretty much dead, and nothing I say will convince you otherwise. But I'll leave you with my original argument.

              Flaw's original plan gives a whole boatload of knowledge and power to the seer. If DBP got that position, you'd all be screwed, as he'd have the knowledge of the other blues. Note that flaw didn't say the guardian should just GUARD him, he said the guardian should COME OUT to him. Reveal himself. Same with the vigi.


              Just please, PLEASE think about it. Keep it in mind for future reference.
              Fact

              Comment

              • Myst1278
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2004
                • 199

                #67
                Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

                oh yeah. flaw
                Originally posted by Samuel Butler
                Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

                BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
                PM with your code for add.

                Comment

                • brothaice
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2005
                  • 2940

                  #68
                  Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

                  yeah so flaw

                  Comment

                  • flawofhumanity
                    MMM WATCHA SAY
                    • Apr 2004
                    • 628

                    #69
                    Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

                    Oh yeah, he's totally the seer. I'm red lynch pl0x.


                    PS. Once you fags realize you're wrong, Myst, brothaice, and DDR are my choices. Myst for obvious reasons, brothaice for blindly trusting myst even with the overwhelming evidence, and DDR for being so extremely hesitant towards talking to me.
                    Originally posted by pntballa18
                    flaw cause he's well hung


                    Comment

                    • Myst1278
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 199

                      #70
                      Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

                      Actually, I think this is the one time I know of where blind faith actually WILL lead to salvation.

                      Ok, fake ego aside, I don't really expect flaw to get lynched today. I know I'm far too big of a suspect NOT to be lynched. I'm content for now with planting a seed of doubt. (although not killing me WOULD be pretty awesome, I expect nothing of that sort).
                      Originally posted by Samuel Butler
                      Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

                      BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
                      PM with your code for add.

                      Comment

                      • flawofhumanity
                        MMM WATCHA SAY
                        • Apr 2004
                        • 628

                        #71
                        Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

                        Well see, really this plays into my original plan, though it SHOULDN'T have gone this far because we were able to confirm myst was a liar well before night ended. The usual method in TWG is to just lynch both the seers, but in this case myst was terribly obvious and we were able to bypass that part of the strategy this game, until aito revealed that he's quite possibly the dumbest jTWGer ever by vigiing DBP.

                        Basically, myst's fake "seer" will put a seed of doubt into all your minds, though it shouldn't, so I'm going to attempt to let someone else take the reigns, as no one will trust me to the extent they need to for any of the plans I've formulated thus far. Good play, Myst, but not quite good enough.
                        Originally posted by pntballa18
                        flaw cause he's well hung


                        Comment

                        • vashthestampede0987
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 2997

                          #72
                          Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

                          I'm just bandwagoning this game so have fun guys.
                          Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                          I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                          Originally posted by Synthlight
                          I hate myself.

                          Cheers,

                          Synthlight
                          xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                          xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                          Comment

                          • Myst1278
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 199

                            #73
                            Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

                            Ya, I admit I did the beginning of this HORRIBLY, by telling two completly different stories within a half-hour of each other, in an attempt to cover my oh-so-valuable ass. My overly-cautious attitude was my undoing this game.
                            Originally posted by Samuel Butler
                            Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

                            BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
                            PM with your code for add.

                            Comment

                            • T3hDDRKid
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 754

                              #74
                              Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

                              I'm sorry for being so inactive this game, but I didn't even realize the game was on until Sunday night - thank goodness I wasn't the seer or something.

                              I've been talking to Myst, and in my mind, he knows he's cornered. Probably a more experienced wolf told him to fake seer, in case it went awry [perhaps Farka, but that only means I'm watching him.] Now that he knows he'll be voted off, he tries to depose Flaw and make him seem like a wolf with his "Flaw is red" accusation. I don't think another vote would insta Myst, but I didn't bother to count, so I'm not risking it.

                              I can't believe that the vigi used his power already. NIGHT 1 VIGI IS NEVER GOOD. Also, whoever's guardian was retarded for not guarding DBP.

                              If you see me on AIM, message me.
                              Originally posted by MalReynolds
                              it just goes with what I said

                              what brought this country together?

                              desegregation

                              we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                              let's start with baseball

                              Comment

                              • pntballa18
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 3357

                                #75
                                Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

                                Originally posted by brothaice
                                pntballa, what hemisphere do you live on?
                                moon.

                                ps got pm's early

                                Comment

                                Working...