jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Myst1278
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2004
    • 199

    #16
    Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

    I'm playing, I'm just being way too super-analytical about everything.

    Anyway, about flaw's plan, it gives TONS of power to the seer. If the real seer happens to be inactive the whole game, and DBP is b/s-ing everyone, then he still gets the seat, and the knowledge of the other blues is his to toy with. That's a pretty big 'if', but it's very possible. If things go wrong, our vigi and guardian could be dead within a few days.
    Originally posted by Samuel Butler
    Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

    BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
    PM with your code for add.

    Comment

    • vashthestampede0987
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2004
      • 2997

      #17
      Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

      guys I'm a wolf lynch plx
      Omega owes me [1] omega favor
      I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


      Originally posted by Synthlight
      I hate myself.

      Cheers,

      Synthlight
      xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
      xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

      Comment

      • Myst1278
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2004
        • 199

        #18
        Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

        lol wut?
        Originally posted by Samuel Butler
        Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

        BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
        PM with your code for add.

        Comment

        • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2005
          • 1206

          #19
          Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

          Originally posted by vashthestampede0987
          guys I'm a wolf lynch plx
          I'm assuming this means he's green.


          Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

          Comment

          • Lightknight924
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2005
            • 1164

            #20
            Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

            Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
            I'm assuming this means he's green.
            You can't really tell when it's Vash because he could be faking this sarcasm in order to make himself look green.

            Flaw, your plan relies on everyone being very active Night 1, which is never a promise. If the true seer comes out and the guardian is inactive.....
            ...I think it's too risky right now. The thought of this plan is acting way too soon.

            Comment

            • pntballa18
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 3357

              #21
              Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

              lightknight924 is now being replaced by farka.


              owai

              Comment

              • Lightknight924
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2005
                • 1164

                #22
                Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

                Oh hi.

                Comment

                • Aito
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 28

                  #23
                  Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

                  hey im here and flaw if people are inactive everyone dies. not fun

                  Comment

                  • Lightknight924
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 1164

                    #24
                    Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

                    I'd like to ask why you feel you can be the one to form this alliance, Flaw? You are not confirmed human, and attempting to look human by trying to form an alliance actually makes you look very wolfy in my eyes.

                    It's way too soon to act. No one reveal themselves to ANYONE yet. If you already have then stop. Everyone wait for the first kill.

                    Comment

                    • flawofhumanity
                      MMM WATCHA SAY
                      • Apr 2004
                      • 628

                      #25
                      Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

                      Originally posted by Lightknight924
                      It's way too soon to act. No one reveal themselves to ANYONE yet. If you already have then stop. Everyone wait for the first kill.

                      Are you fucking stupid, no one reveal themselves to anyone yet? WE'VE ALREADY HAD TWO SEER CLAIMS YOU DUMBASS. Just because you don't like the plan doesn't mean we can randomly stop it, it's already in full swing. Also, I'm not some integral part of this plan, hell, I'm not even in it. I just presented the strategy and DBP chose to follow it. I'm no longer a part of this more than any other human is. The guard shouldn't guard anyone just yet, but definitely should be active as possible. It's our duty to attempt to find out who the real seer is, and if we fail then we'll lynch them both, bringing the game down to no seer, and only 2 wolves.


                      Originally posted by Lightknight924
                      Everyone wait for the first kill.
                      Waiting is NEVER a good strategy, especially when as much as is going on now is going on.
                      Originally posted by pntballa18
                      flaw cause he's well hung


                      Comment

                      • Myst1278
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 199

                        #26
                        Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

                        Ok, I'm just going to throw my two cents out there now, in order to get

                        DBP has way too much experiance to have fallen right in with flaw's plan. That alliance idea has a few too many holes in it for it to be a sure bet. Say DBP is actually a wolf. If he becomes accepted as the seer, then according to flaw's plan, both the vigi and guardian will show themselves to him. And if a wolf knows who the other blues are... I don't think I need to say any more on that subject.

                        Besides, DBP can't be the seer, I am. And yes, I know I told a couple people that someone else was the seer, but the 'other person' was mostly just a cover in case I was talking to a wolf.
                        Originally posted by Samuel Butler
                        Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

                        BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
                        PM with your code for add.

                        Comment

                        • FictionJunction
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 3843

                          #27
                          Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

                          I am the real seer!
                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #28
                            Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            I am the real seer!
                            No! I AM
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • Myst1278
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 199

                              #29
                              Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

                              oh lawd no
                              Originally posted by Samuel Butler
                              Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

                              BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
                              PM with your code for add.

                              Comment

                              • MiniNeo
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2004
                                • 454

                                #30
                                Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

                                lol

                                ps lol @ lightknight too

                                Comment

                                Working...