jTWG XXIV: iTWG

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kentbball
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2006
    • 675

    #316
    Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

    I just don't understand how he executed his plan. He said he did it one way but it doesn't make sense to me. Once he explains everything to me and it makes sense, I will change my vote.

    Comment

    • flawofhumanity
      MMM WATCHA SAY
      • Apr 2004
      • 628

      #317
      Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

      The plan WASN'T executed, namely because someone came to me as seer. And like I said, by no means am I blindly trusting this seer. Anyways, if you really think I'm a wolf I encourage you to keep your vote on me, because this game is already screwed, and we have no leads. As has been stated before, my purpose in coming out was to make the seer, who was worried of his death, not die, and that has been fulfilled, even if not in the conventional planned way. If I die at any point after this time, it's fine, because my purpose has been carried out, and the longer I live is just a bonus. Plus, since the wolves didn't wolf anyone yesterday, lynching me would only put you guys on even ground.
      Originally posted by pntballa18
      flaw cause he's well hung


      Comment

      • FictionJunction
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 3843

        #318
        Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

        It does make sense, though.

        Originally posted by Kentball
        By doing his dirty work and getting everybody to lynch makilaz it allows them to believe that they have your trust completely.
        I highly doubt that flaw trusts anyone completely, especially the seer (if he's not imaginary). I also doubt that everyone trusts flaw completely.

        The gameplay as a whole goes bothways; but now is the time to discuss what you were attempting to do based on all the roles you may have.

        1. Kentball as a wolf: This means Flaw and the seer are real. Kentball is attmepting to move suspicion away from anyone flaw may target as a wolf (himself included for X or Y reason; I don't know).

        2. Kentball as a seer: This would mean that either Flaw and the seer are both not real, or at the very least, that only the seer isn't real. In this case, the situation may vary into both very different directions.

        3. Kentball as a mason: This would mean that Flaw is not a mason as they wouldn't be openly fighting or having any suspicions against each other. This would be pointless if so. The seer is either stupid or fake. Kentball is trying to get Flaw killed for faking a mason, thus he's a wolf.

        4. Kentball as a green: He's just really confused. His allegations are to be read as literally as possible. This, however, may result in his lynching and that's not good for the humans.

        In the event of him being a MW, it would most likely be a combination of possibilities 1 and 4. He just wants enough trust in order to get in touch, or kill him off completely since he's a mason, thus all connections between the seer and the mason are lost.

        It's either the first or the fourth possibilities.
        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        wow

        Comment

        • FictionJunction
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 3843

          #319
          Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

          Originally posted by flawofhumanity
          The plan WASN'T executed, namely because someone came to me as seer. And like I said, by no means am I blindly trusting this seer. Anyways, if you really think I'm a wolf I encourage you to keep your vote on me, because this game is already screwed, and we have no leads. As has been stated before, my purpose in coming out was to make the seer, who was worried of his death, not die, and that has been fulfilled, even if not in the conventional planned way. If I die at any point after this time, it's fine, because my purpose has been carried out, and the longer I live is just a bonus. Plus, since the wolves didn't wolf anyone yesterday, lynching me would only put you guys on even ground.
          this makes sense; but only if the seer is real.

          I don't really feel like explaining why the likelyhood of the seer being the shaman is in the negative probabilities now, especially with the no-wolfing night we went through... but if you truly need me to reexplain it.. then by all means.. I will.. *sigh*
          Originally posted by j-rodd123
          wow

          Comment

          • Demon_Of_The_Comet
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2004
            • 888

            #320
            Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

            Thunder, please, stop riding Flaws ****. Before, you were convinced he was a wolf, then he posted his wall of text proving that he was "human" and now you're all over him. Then when the "seer" bull**** came through, you were even more on him.

            If the guy wants to say something then he can say it himself, stop riding his ****.
            wtf is a nooblet
            Originally posted by jewpinthethird
            If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
            Originally posted by white_boy
            firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

            Comment

            • flawofhumanity
              MMM WATCHA SAY
              • Apr 2004
              • 628

              #321
              Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

              Dear Demon,

              Stop being such a Douche bag.

              Love, Flaw

              PS. I believe I've been speaking for myself. <3
              Originally posted by pntballa18
              flaw cause he's well hung


              Comment

              • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2004
                • 888

                #322
                Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                thunder now, he's all over flaw like a bad itch. Not to mention he's always in a bad way when someone mentions Flaw. Thunder, seriously, could you defend the guy any more? You act like he's your boyfriend or something.
                wtf is a nooblet
                Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                Originally posted by white_boy
                firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                Comment

                • thunderstrike687
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 785

                  #323
                  Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                  Why demon, so nice of you, asshole. You have done nothing but act like a total douchebag this whole game. I hope you get hit by a car tomorrow.

                  <3


                  Originally posted by Adamaja456
                  yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                  Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                  i love a food

                  Comment

                  • thunderstrike687
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 785

                    #324
                    Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                    btw, do you ever contribute anything to this game?


                    Originally posted by Adamaja456
                    yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                    Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                    i love a food

                    Comment

                    • thunderstrike687
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 785

                      #325
                      Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                      Demon forgot to add that.


                      Originally posted by Adamaja456
                      yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                      Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                      i love a food

                      Comment

                      • flawofhumanity
                        MMM WATCHA SAY
                        • Apr 2004
                        • 628

                        #326
                        Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                        In demon's defense, he has stirred up a lot of controversy and played Devil's Advocate quite a bit, which may have helped us at one point, or will in the future.
                        Originally posted by pntballa18
                        flaw cause he's well hung


                        Comment

                        • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 888

                          #327
                          Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                          You can continue spamming the thread with nothing related to the game and keep "non-contributing" all you want. Amazing how you have the nerve to accuse me of something you're blatantly exercising.

                          Stop with the spam, i have AIM, just in case you didn't notice that IM i sent you a few minutes ago.
                          wtf is a nooblet
                          Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                          If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                          Originally posted by white_boy
                          firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                          Comment

                          • FictionJunction
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 3843

                            #328
                            Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                            1 - Manti
                            1 - Kent
                            1 - Demon
                            1 - Flaw
                            0 - everyone else

                            I believe.
                            Originally posted by j-rodd123
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 888

                              #329
                              Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                              Thunder blocked me.
                              Do i win yet?
                              wtf is a nooblet
                              Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                              If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                              Originally posted by white_boy
                              firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                              Comment

                              • thunderstrike687
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 785

                                #330
                                Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                                I don't need to have contact with you. You are a total jackass and have nothing to say anyway.


                                Originally posted by Adamaja456
                                yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                                Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                                i love a food

                                Comment

                                Working...