jTWG XXIV: iTWG

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2005
    • 1206

    #211
    Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

    I saw the postcount for this thread, and thought 'man, that's alot.' But then I realized, almost every other post is
    "Rofl mamimi is a girl"
    "Rofl xxx is always a wolf"
    "Rofl it's night time"
    "Rofl"


    Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

    Comment

    • flawofhumanity
      MMM WATCHA SAY
      • Apr 2004
      • 628

      #212
      Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

      Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
      I saw the postcount for this thread, and thought 'man, that's alot.' But then I realized, almost every other post is
      "Rofl mamimi is a girl"
      "Rofl xxx is always a wolf"
      "Rofl it's night time"
      "Rofl"

      lol, ++ pointless posts in thread.
      Originally posted by pntballa18
      flaw cause he's well hung


      Comment

      • Demon_Of_The_Comet
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2004
        • 888

        #213
        Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

        +1 pointless posts.
        wtf is a nooblet
        Originally posted by jewpinthethird
        If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
        Originally posted by white_boy
        firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

        Comment

        • x3Mamimi
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2006
          • 513

          #214
          Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

          I'm no girl.
          wtf is this ****.
          jwcgator: mah mee mee
          merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #215
            Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

            Well, that didn't take long see you in postgame, guys.

            Comment

            • jwcgator
              RIP ffrtokens
              • May 2005
              • 2221

              #216
              Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

              So yeah, I can see why you all killed Makilaz, but it was pretty retarded.

              Oh lets believe some guy who could very well have been the master wolf and he said the seer saw Makilaz as a red (when the seer is his shaman buddy, who saw Makilaz as a blue.

              Or he could be telling the truth.

              W/e

              ps. posting from school

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #217
                Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                + 1 not dead post
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • nijatwo
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2006
                  • 312

                  #218
                  Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                  What the **** guys. This is the biggest load of bull**** in the history of bull****. I was gone from 7pm to about noon this morning and I come back to find that everyone jumped on a red seering that should never EVER have come down the pipe to flaw under ANY circumstances by a seer that's even moderately legitimate. Either the wolf seer is faking seer and our real seer doesn't know how to combat it without revealing himself, or flaw was just trying to save his ass by calling someone out who hadn't really been posting, and was just inactive enough that he wouldn't have a chance to complain.

                  PS if the seer really did get him red and went to flaw, you're an idiot. Go be a hero.
                  Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
                  Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

                  Comment

                  • flawofhumanity
                    MMM WATCHA SAY
                    • Apr 2004
                    • 628

                    #219
                    Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                    Originally posted by nijatwo
                    What the **** guys. This is the biggest load of bull**** in the history of bull****. I was gone from 7pm to about noon this morning and I come back to find that everyone jumped on a red seering that should never EVER have come down the pipe to flaw under ANY circumstances by a seer that's even moderately legitimate. Either the wolf seer is faking seer and our real seer doesn't know how to combat it without revealing himself, or flaw was just trying to save his ass by calling someone out who hadn't really been posting, and was just inactive enough that he wouldn't have a chance to complain.

                    PS if the seer really did get him red and went to flaw, you're an idiot. Go be a hero.
                    Nija - I was already saved by the time the "seer" came to me. It's quite possible that he's the wolf seer, but from what I can see and deduce, his previous actions go in check with his current actions, reinforcing the ideas that he is in fact the actual seer. Also, as of the inactive complaints, I did ask the seer/shaman why he chose to seer Makilaz, and his response was something in the neighborhood of "Roles were random, so I did it randomly." Also, I completely agree and have let him know that he's ****ing retarded more than once, so that is taken care of guys <3.

                    Now then, let's look a little closer in-depth at what has happened here. The seer came to me somewhere AFTER I saved myself by posting information via forums and chat, but before night 2. In fact, he came to me just as it started looking bad for manti, which could be an indicator that he is the shaman if my suspicions against manti were correct. It's very possible that I ****ed up by trusting the seer today, but I'd like to think I'm not an idiot. Now, since he's came out to me, I can't reveal him yet, so it's a trust thing. Not a trust thing in ME, since the "seer" could easily switch his representative if I was deemed a wolf, but a trust in my ability to play jTWG. If you don't, well then, you HAVE to assume the worst case scenario, and that this guy is the wolf shaman. If you do believe in me (yay you!), you'll just have to sit tight while we begin our human alliance.

                    Also, it's very likely that I'll be wolfed tonight, and in the event that happens, someone I believe is human will hopefully release some what I would consider valuable information in my death.
                    Originally posted by pntballa18
                    flaw cause he's well hung


                    Comment

                    • vashthestampede0987
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 2997

                      #220
                      Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                      I do not like men! But, yeah, I'm back now guys. Just thought I'd let you all know. PS This is why I'm hot. This is why; this is why; this is why I'm hot.
                      Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                      I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                      Originally posted by Synthlight
                      I hate myself.

                      Cheers,

                      Synthlight
                      xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                      xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                      Comment

                      • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 888

                        #221
                        Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                        Originally posted by nijatwo
                        What the **** guys. This is the biggest load of bull**** in the history of bull****. I was gone from 7pm to about noon this morning and I come back to find that everyone jumped on a red seering that should never EVER have come down the pipe to flaw under ANY circumstances by a seer that's even moderately legitimate. Either the wolf seer is faking seer and our real seer doesn't know how to combat it without revealing himself, or flaw was just trying to save his ass by calling someone out who hadn't really been posting, and was just inactive enough that he wouldn't have a chance to complain.

                        PS if the seer really did get him red and went to flaw, you're an idiot. Go be a hero.
                        Funny how Flaw has been doing more than you have, HEY LETS POST NUMEROUS PLANS AND NOT DO ANYTHING TO CARRY THEM OUT AND BLAME SOMEONE ELSE FOR NOT CONTRIBUTING.

                        Shut up Nija, you're not doing anything useful either.
                        wtf is a nooblet
                        Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                        If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                        Originally posted by white_boy
                        firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                        Comment

                        • kentbball
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 675

                          #222
                          Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                          Originally posted by Demon_Of_The_Comet
                          +1 pointless posts.
                          Has nija done this? I don't think so. At least all of nija's posts have been useful. I disagree when you say he hasn't contributed. He has contributed more than you have.

                          Comment

                          • thunderstrike687
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 785

                            #223
                            Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                            Originally posted by kentbball
                            Has nija done this? I don't think so. At least all of nija's posts have been useful. I disagree when you say he hasn't contributed. He has contributed more than you have.
                            lol.


                            Originally posted by Adamaja456
                            yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                            Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                            i love a food

                            Comment

                            • FictionJunction
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 3843

                              #224
                              Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                              are you guys even aware of who the wolves may kill/have killed tonight?

                              Think about it.
                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 888

                                #225
                                Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                                Originally posted by kentbball
                                Has nija done this? I don't think so. At least all of nija's posts have been useful. I disagree when you say he hasn't contributed. He has contributed more than you have.
                                Atleast i'm posting in the thread and actively talking to people. I've only heard Nija talk to 2 people, one was for an hour and had pretty much nothing to do with JTWG, and the other was a 5 minute conversation about his numerous "theories."

                                How about actually doing something to help the humans instead of sitting there thinking up plans. Plans aren't so bad when you start acting on them.
                                wtf is a nooblet
                                Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                                If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                                Originally posted by white_boy
                                firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                                Comment

                                Working...