jTWG XXIV: iTWG

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kentbball
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2006
    • 675

    #511
    Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

    yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

    ftw

    Comment

    • jwcgator
      RIP ffrtokens
      • May 2005
      • 2221

      #512
      Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

      Yessss is my vote due to substantial evidence

      Comment

      • thunderstrike687
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2003
        • 785

        #513
        Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

        safety kent


        Originally posted by Adamaja456
        yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
        Originally posted by twiggy_2004
        i love a food

        Comment

        • thunderstrike687
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2003
          • 785

          #514
          Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

          just kidding btw. Insta was already reached.


          Originally posted by Adamaja456
          yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
          Originally posted by twiggy_2004
          i love a food

          Comment

          • T3hDDRKid
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2006
            • 754

            #515
            Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

            I'm on AIM express right now - I'll be on and off, but IM me if you get on. Sorry about the inactivity, but the family I stayed with last night didn't have the internet. I cannot help it. I'm surely behind on something, but hopefully somebody can bring me up to date; I'll be online indefinitely tonight.
            Originally posted by MalReynolds
            it just goes with what I said

            what brought this country together?

            desegregation

            we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

            let's start with baseball

            Comment

            • x3Mamimi
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2006
              • 513

              #516
              Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

              Oh lord.
              I was really hoping to hold off on the insta.
              I've got a hunch on nija if this yesssss thing doesn't turn out.
              jwcgator: mah mee mee
              merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

              Comment

              • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2005
                • 1206

                #517
                Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                Yesssss(5) - x3Mamimi, nijatwo, thunderstrike687, kentbball, jwcgator
                jwcgator(1.01) - Phantom, Phantom
                nijatwo(1.01) Phantom, Phantom
                X3R0H0UR(.01) Phantom
                thunderstrike687(.01) Phantom

                "You're making a huge mistake guys," Yesssss defended.

                "Stop it, we know you were there that night," retorted thunderstrike687.

                "I was not there, I ran home as soon as I heard the explosion. Anyways I'm pretty sure I know who was actually there!" he exclaimed.

                "Save it for another time, pal," jwcgator replied, "It's obvious we need to get rid of you."

                "If you guys are so caught up in this situation that you can't even begin to give me a chance, or even a bit of doubt that I was abducted, then I give up. We
                grew up together! Is it that easy for you people to put it all aside? Are you POSITIVE that it was me?" he said.

                "We are sure, you're the only logical choice," added kentbball.

                "So be it. I'll take the answers to my grave. I can't believe I've called all of you friends my entire life. Have fun with your new alien overlords. I hope they take over," he concluded.

                With this he stepped up on the block and pulled the rope himself.


                Yesssss has been lynched.

                No phantoms due to insta.

                It is now Night 6. Night will end tomorrow (Firday) at midnight. (EST)

                I expect a PM from all living parties that have a night action, this includes any of the following that are alive:
                • Seer
                • Wolf Shaman
                • Wolves


                That is all.


                Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                Comment

                • jwcgator
                  RIP ffrtokens
                  • May 2005
                  • 2221

                  #518
                  Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG



                  btw

                  Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA

                  (Firday)

                  Comment

                  • x3Mamimi
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 513

                    #519
                    Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                    pwnt.
                    jwcgator: mah mee mee
                    merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                    Comment

                    • thunderstrike687
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 785

                      #520
                      Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                      well this is bad.


                      Originally posted by Adamaja456
                      yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                      Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                      i love a food

                      Comment

                      • nijatwo
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2006
                        • 312

                        #521
                        Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                        ps game always ends on a day phase, probably why he was thinking of starting early.
                        Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
                        Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

                        Comment

                        • kentbball
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 675

                          #522
                          Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                          Great.

                          Comment

                          • nijatwo
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2006
                            • 312

                            #523
                            Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                            dbp, you alive buddy?
                            Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
                            Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

                            Comment

                            • thunderstrike687
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 785

                              #524
                              Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                              *elevator music*


                              Originally posted by Adamaja456
                              yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                              Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                              i love a food

                              Comment

                              • kentbball
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 675

                                #525
                                Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                                I predict that Mamimi dies.

                                Comment

                                Working...