jTWG XXIV: iTWG

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2005
    • 1206

    #256
    Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

    As the sun started rising in the sky, the villagers started to wake. Those that did not were woken by the ones that did. At this, they all headed towards the elder's house to begin another day of interrogation.

    "kentbball?" shouted flawofhumanity.

    "I'm over here," he replied.

    "vashthestampede0987?" continued flawofhumanity.

    "Yeah," said vashthestampede0987.

    flawofhumanity continued to call names until the last name was upon him.

    "nijatwo?" he called.

    "Here," came the reply of nija.

    "We... we're all here. No one died last night," he said, with a tone of unrest in his voice.

    "Everyone??" chimed in jwcgator.

    "Everyone." came the kurt reply of flawofhumanity. "We know there were four people that went into that ship, and we've only lynched one, they
    have to still be here. We must continue."

    At this, the villagers began to discuss the previous night, and what should happen today.


    There was no kill last night.

    In a game with a guardian, I would not say this, but no kill obviously means that either I did not get a PM or the wolves opted to not kill anyone last night.

    It is now day 2. Day will end on Wednesday at midnight. (EST)

    Remaining players:

    kentbball
    flawofhumanity
    vashthestampede0987
    jugglinguy
    x3Mamimi
    jwcgator
    FictionJunction
    Demon_Of_The_Comet
    thunderstrike687
    DarkManticoreX2
    T3hDDRKid
    Yesssss
    Farka
    nijatwo

    14 players left, insta is at 8.

    That is all.


    Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

    Comment

    • flawofhumanity
      MMM WATCHA SAY
      • Apr 2004
      • 628

      #257
      Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

      Lolololololololol
      Originally posted by pntballa18
      flaw cause he's well hung


      Comment

      • nijatwo
        FFR Player
        • May 2006
        • 312

        #258
        Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

        oh my **** deja vu. Why is it that at least 1 wolf can't send in a kill? Jesus christ noobs. Oh, and a giant "you're a lucky-as-sin moron" goes out to flaw.
        Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
        Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

        Comment

        • Yesssss
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2005
          • 2522

          #259
          Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

          What?

          Why would they not PM?

          It might seem that none of them seemed active enough to PM him or something.

          Or on the flip side it might seem that they want us to think that, but what would they gain for doing that?

          The only people that didn't post last night were me (oops. I was on I just didn't post) and jugglinguy, so inactivity doesn't seem to be the issue of not killing anyone.

          Or maybe they figured everyone had enough suspicion on everyone else that they figured not killing would be the best route. So we humans may be going in a completely wrong direction as to who the wolves are. But by not killing anyone they might make us not think that. Dammit I'm thinking too much.

          One person I have my eye on is jugglinguy he's either really stupid or really inactive or a wolf (or any combination of any of those), for just doing nothing besides bandwagoning and not really thinking with the most of us and not coming to any of the chats (or maybe not being on AIM in general). I'd like him to explain his situation.

          My vote is very likely to change as usual because I just want him to speak out, and sometimes information.

          I also have a few suspicions on flaw for the whole entire incident that happened, and the fact that he stayed alive after he claimed claimed he was mason. Although it does seem kind of weird that he would attract a lot of attention to himself to get wolfed and not die.

          Overall I still need more information before coming to a more concrete guess as to who anybody is. =/
          YOU JUST WON THE GAME! CONGRATULATIONS!

          Comment

          • Yesssss
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2005
            • 2522

            #260
            Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

            Originally posted by Yesssss
            My vote is very likely to change as usual because I just want him to speak out, and get some information.
            I meant to say this. I would edit it out, but editing is not allowed.

            Edit: I messed it up again. Screw the non-editing rules I'm not triple posting.
            YOU JUST WON THE GAME! CONGRATULATIONS!

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #261
              Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

              Wut? t3h? h311?

              kentbball - Last Activity: Yesterday 10:57 PM
              flawofhumanity - Last Activity: Today 01:50 AM
              vashthestampede0987 - Last Activity: Yesterday 11:33 PM
              jugglinguy - Last Activity: Yesterday 11:23 PM
              Makilaz - dead
              x3Mamimi - Last Activity: Yesterday 03:31 PM
              jwcgator - Last Activity: Yesterday 07:12 PM
              FictionJunction - Last Activity: Today 07:57 AM
              pntballa18 - dead
              Demon_Of_The_Comet - Last Activity: Today 12:16 AM
              thunderstrike687 - Last Activity: Today 07:00 AM
              DarkManticoreX2 - Last Activity: Today 08:00 AM
              T3hDDRKid - Last Activity: Yesterday 09:22 PM
              Yesssss - Last Activity: Today 07:05 AM
              Farka - Last Activity: Yesterday 11:57 PM
              nijatwo - Last Activity: Today 02:16 AM

              DBP’s post: Yesterday 11:55

              I don't understand -.- everyone was active.

              Someone post the list of everyone who was in the chat last night.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2005
                • 1206

                #262
                Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                Originally posted by Yesssss
                I meant to say this. I would edit it out, but editing is not allowed.

                Edit: I messed it up again. Screw the non-editing rules I'm not triple posting.
                Posting 500 times is better than editing. That is all.

                Ps. that means don't edit.

                Vash has apparently been banned for two weeks. He needs a replacement, and there will be eternal day until that is achieved. (day won't end until he's replaced)
                Last edited by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA; 03-6-2007, 09:46 AM.


                Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #263
                  Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                  Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                  Posting 500 times is better than editing. That is all.

                  Ps. that means don't edit.

                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Last edited by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA : Today at 11:46 AM.


                  oh!



                  Ok, real post part. Everyone was active last night, so there was no reason to not send in a kill If you were a wolf.

                  For the sake of this post lets assume everyone that night posted is human. that would mean:

                  Fiction
                  flaw
                  demon
                  mamimi
                  jwc
                  me (manti for the lazy people)
                  nija
                  vash
                  kent
                  thunder
                  DDR

                  From that group several people were pretty active
                  Myself
                  Fiction
                  Demon
                  Flaw
                  thunder
                  Nija
                  Vash

                  Other people wern't so active:
                  Mamimi (1 night post about 5 minutes into the night)
                  DDR (3 posts, but all in a small time period)
                  Kent (2 posts, both at seperate times)

                  People that did not night post:

                  Yessss
                  Farka
                  Jugglin

                  If the case is that the wolves are the inactives, I wouldn't be suprised if they were in the bottom six of that list. Don't get me wrong, I'm not really trying to say "you didn't add to the random night posting your a wolf". I'm saying with the wolves not sending in a kill the people who wern't active are a bit more suspect.

                  This is only one avenue of thought however. If fakilz (or w/e) was a wolf, I wouldn't be suprised to fond two wolves in that bottom pack of six.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • x3Mamimi
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 513

                    #264
                    Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                    Just because I didn't post doesn't mean I wasn't on AIM, and besides, It's night,
                    I didn't see any reason to get on.
                    jwcgator: mah mee mee
                    merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                    Comment

                    • Yesssss
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 2522

                      #265
                      Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                      Yeah there's too many variables to even consider being inactive during the night period a wolfy thing. I thought I stated that in my previous post.

                      Also Farka didn't post last night because he's dead.
                      YOU JUST WON THE GAME! CONGRATULATIONS!

                      Comment

                      • flawofhumanity
                        MMM WATCHA SAY
                        • Apr 2004
                        • 628

                        #266
                        Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                        [QUOTE=Yesssss;1300735]Yeah there's too many variables to even consider being inactive during the night period a wolfy thing. I thought I stated that in my previous post./QUOTE]

                        When there's no wolfing, inactivity because a very wolfy thing.
                        Originally posted by pntballa18
                        flaw cause he's well hung


                        Comment

                        • thunderstrike687
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 785

                          #267
                          Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                          Originally posted by Yesssss
                          Yeah there's too many variables to even consider being inactive during the night period a wolfy thing. I thought I stated that in my previous post.

                          Also Farka didn't post last night because he's dead.
                          What? Farka isnt dead.


                          And you are wrong if you think night inactivity means nothing.


                          Originally posted by Adamaja456
                          yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                          Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                          i love a food

                          Comment

                          • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 1206

                            #268
                            Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                            X3R0H0UR HAS REPLACED VASHTHESTAMPEDE0987


                            Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                            Comment

                            • thunderstrike687
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 785

                              #269
                              Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                              Hai2u Xero.


                              Originally posted by Adamaja456
                              yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                              Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                              i love a food

                              Comment

                              • FictionJunction
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 3843

                                #270
                                Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                                'sup xero.
                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...