jTWG XV: Ghosts be lurkin' (Ghosts/Wolves Win!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • chickendude
    Away from Computer
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2003
    • 1901

    #121
    Originally posted by igotrhythm
    Gyaaahh! Too much bickering and not enough roleplaying. At least, for my tastes there aren't. EoD claiming there are "lurkers everywhere," eh? Probably the psychic. Damn, now we can't tell who's really a lurker anymore. Why, God, why did I vote to lynch the psychic? >_<

    Chickendude, you make OK stepfiles, but something tells me you just don't fit in with the rest of us. Arguing with Vash over number of votes...you're also way too excited over this. Chickendude is next to walk the plank if it was up to me.
    After further deliberation, there is nothing backing this vote at all >_>
    1) Trying to change the subject onto stepfiles, as if that makes me wolfy. I just think you were scrounging for non-existant evidence
    2) Arguing with vash.... uh >_>. It's not really arguing when I'm right and he miscounted.
    3) Being too excited: why not?
    I think this game is interesting so far. I just got a stepfile into FFR. I don't have any homework nor do I have to go to school (thank you thanksgiving). It's just like, if there's a good time to be happy, now is it.
    PLUS on top of all that
    THERE WAS AN INSTALYNCH. I had to say that. It is really amusing to say IIIIIIIIIIIIIINSTALYNCH. You should try it.
    4) Concluding with something about how I should be the next to die off of flimsy to non-existant evidence.

    0) now that whole first paragraph seemed kind of <_<
    Why is EoD probably the psychic? Why didn't you change your vote back then, instead of complaining about it now. It seems like you wanted this to happen and now you're turning around and trying to make it seem like it was a bad idea

    in conclusion
    igotrhytm

    Comment

    • Nija
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2003
      • 38

      #122
      Ok... until he actually up and posts something to defend himself, or get on AIM.. TSA is going to win the award for hiding as a wolf. Sorry tsa.. it's a tentative vote... all you have to do is prove us some humanity to a reasonable degree... or show the whites of your IMs on AIM and i'll rethink it.


      So what does one wear on a date to a monster truck rally?

      Comment

      • hiyasucka
        Banned
        • Sep 2004
        • 73

        #123
        this is not going to be an educated post, because i am at skool, but i think that tsa is a wolf. i think he is a wolf, because he stuck up for eod, and i think she is a wolf. i explained my reasoning in a pm to iggy. ask him for the reasoning.

        Comment

        • igotrhythm
          Fractals!
          • Sep 2004
          • 6535

          #124
          Well, as I was going to leave the library for home last night, guess who I happen to run into...the seer! We struck up a conversation, and I managed to weasel out of him his suspicions of TSAGod as a potential wolf, but he didn't want to use his powers of seeing to tip off any wolves that might be left.

          Edit: I think he was the seer, anyway...maybe it was for a TWG on another forum. I'm not exactly sure, but you've got to act on every hunch you get. Intuition is usually right.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

          Comment

          • Nija
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2003
            • 38

            #125
            *wtf alarms go off* So either you're a wolf who knows someone IRL who is the seer... and you want to screw them over... or you're very very insane. Explanation?? >.>


            So what does one wear on a date to a monster truck rally?

            Comment

            • FishFishRevolution
              GotR Creator
              • Nov 2003
              • 7251

              #126
              Day 3 voting Guide!

              chickendude (0) - igotrhythm
              hiyasucka (1) - iggymatrixcounter
              igotrhythm (1) - chickendude
              TSAGod (3) - Nija, hiyasucka, igotrhythm

              T-Minus 8 hours.

              Comment

              • vashthestampede0987
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2004
                • 2997

                #127
                Woah woah woah. IRL relations over the game ARE NOT ALLOWED, NO CONVERSATION OF ANY SORT SHOULD OF BEEN MADE. Rules have been stated like that before. I'm going to talk to TWC over this predicament.
                Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                Originally posted by Synthlight
                I hate myself.

                Cheers,

                Synthlight
                xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                Comment

                • chickendude
                  Away from Computer
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 1901

                  #128
                  Originally posted by igotrhythm
                  Well, as I was going to leave the library for home last night, guess who I happen to run into...the seer! We struck up a conversation, and I managed to weasel out of him his suspicions of TSAGod as a potential wolf, but he didn't want to use his powers of seeing to tip off any wolves that might be left.

                  Edit: I think he was the seer, anyway...maybe it was for a TWG on another forum. I'm not exactly sure, but you've got to act on every hunch you get. Intuition is usually right.
                  2 things
                  1) WHY DID YOU EDIT THE POST?!? what got removed/added? Explain please. No editing

                  2) I'm calling a BS on this. I think its EXTREMELY weird how you just "happened" to run into the seer RIGHT after a couple people voted for TSA. And even more weird, is how the seer had said he wanted to get TSAGod. It's also weird that you're "not sure he's seer". You really sounded wolfy to me when you said that. I think you're a wolf trying to draw attention to voting on TSAGod because he is possibly human.

                  This is the likely scenario I see:
                  You are a wolf and EoD wasn't
                  You think that EoD was seer or something (she made it obvious she had a role)
                  Now you are BSing off that you talked to the seer - knowing that she's dead, there's a good chance that there is no seer to contradict you.

                  If anyone knows if EoD was human or wolf, that info would be greatly appreciated and helpful.

                  As for now, I'm sticking with igotrhythm

                  Comment

                  • FoJaR
                    The Worst
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 2816

                    #129
                    rhythm and hiya both came off very wolfy to me with that last post... and hiya has been one of the most suspicious to me all game.

                    Comment

                    • vashthestampede0987
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 2997

                      #130
                      Ok, cleared with TWC for now and don't mind my warning post. [b]Hiya/b], that post seemed really off to me. If you typed it out to Iggy then why not just go into your outbox, copy, and paste it in here. Your common sense is obviously wacked on trying to make up some false statements. Therefor, you have proven to me that you are trying to cover up something, not TSA.
                      Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                      I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                      Originally posted by Synthlight
                      I hate myself.

                      Cheers,

                      Synthlight
                      xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                      xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                      Comment

                      • purplepopcorn
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2005
                        • 602

                        #131
                        Okay, for now, I am voting vash.
                        here's why:

                        the chat from last night

                        [18:00] torlock13: Alright, what are your alls thoughts?
                        [18:00] vashthestamped0987: Uhh
                        [18:00] RebelNija: well....
                        [18:00] vashthestamped0987: igotrhythm is as retarded as eod
                        [18:00] RebelNija: haha
                        [18:00] vashthestamped0987: therefor he probably isn't a wolf
                        [18:00] vashthestamped0987: therefore*
                        [18:00] vashthestamped0987: lol
                        [18:00] vashthestamped0987: However you spell it
                        [18:00] vashthestamped0987: bah
                        [18:00] vashthestamped0987: History homework
                        [18:00] vashthestamped0987: stop distracting me.
                        [18:01] torlock13: One sec

                        He says that, but on day 1 and 2 he voted for EoD.

                        please explain yourself.

                        Vash

                        Comment

                        • vashthestampede0987
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 2997

                          #132
                          I said that igot is as dumb as EoD, implying that EoD is retarded. EoD, however, has more experience and has seen me spazz out. I simply took it as a page out of my book thinking that if she acted like me two games ago then she could get away with being a wolf. gg purple, but I don't see anything really wrong with what I said in the chat.
                          Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                          I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                          Originally posted by Synthlight
                          I hate myself.

                          Cheers,

                          Synthlight
                          xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                          xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                          Comment

                          • vashthestampede0987
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2004
                            • 2997

                            #133
                            Wow guys, this proves igot's wolfy-ness

                            http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...wtopic&t=39226

                            igotrhythm, you've been served a helping of pwnd
                            Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                            I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                            Originally posted by Synthlight
                            I hate myself.

                            Cheers,

                            Synthlight
                            xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                            xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                            Comment

                            • FishFishRevolution
                              GotR Creator
                              • Nov 2003
                              • 7251

                              #134
                              mead1 (Fhqwhgads703) will be replacing Torlock. You may post now mead.

                              Comment

                              • chickendude
                                Away from Computer
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2003
                                • 1901

                                #135
                                vash: nice find. That is truly a serving

                                my vote is already on igotrhytm at this point so yeah

                                Comment

                                Working...