jTWG XV: Ghosts be lurkin' (Ghosts/Wolves Win!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • iggymatrixcounter
    FFR Veteran
    • Nov 2003
    • 1924

    #166
    Well I've been reviewing some information and I believe I've been played as a fool this whole time. Purplepopcorn you are a dog.... and a wolf and here's why.

    After reviewing some information with FoJaR about who could be a wolf now that all my suspicions were gone. I proceeded to look at past AIM convos where I found this...

    Early in the game....

    J0nnyBoy651: wow
    J0nnyBoy651: I have a confession to make...
    J0nnyBoy651: I am the seer
    Iggy911Mc: really
    J0nnyBoy651: I need an alliance, and adive
    J0nnyBoy651: *advice

    Ok so from there on me and you work together, you agree with everything I have to say.

    But then some things came to me.... who have you seered??? No wolves, No blues, and the "greens" that you HAVE seered died fairly soon after they were seered. Coincidence? I think not.

    But I have more:

    J0nnyBoy651: my adive would be to keep an eye out for the psychic

    Yes I did find the psychic... but he got wolfed soon after I found him so no help there.

    Oh and another thing:

    J0nnyBoy651: well, tsa has posted very little, so i figure he's either wolf or blue
    J0nnyBoy651: igot
    J0nnyBoy651: i've seered 2 people that have left
    J0nnyBoy651: the first not being very helpful
    J0nnyBoy651: I need to catch a wolf soon, in all probability
    J0nnyBoy651: 3/15, 3/13, 3/11, now it'll be a 1/3 chance of getting one
    J0nnyBoy651: wait

    Ok explain this to me.... since we didn't find the psychic until AFTER this conversation happened how did you know how many wolves there were? Since you told me to find the psychic, you couldn't have made any contact with him.

    So in conclusion:

    1) You reveal yourself to me, AND ONLY ME, early in the game as the seer.

    2) You "seer" people who are green only AND they end up dying soon after, thus making it impossible to prove your report right.

    3) You know how many wolves there are, but I thought you were the seer?

    So who could find greens AND know how many wolves there are? Well no green could do that, neither could any 1 blue do that either...... so this has lead me to find you as a wolf Mr. purplepopcorn

    The only reason that I didn't post this was because chickendude said we needed the 4 man alliance and couldn't afford to lose it..... but he died so our team is a little short manned for now.

    Oh and guardian if you're still alive... some help when the sun goes down would be extremely helpful right now.
    lastfm
    PANDORA

    Comment

    • FoJaR
      The Worst
      • Nov 2005
      • 2816

      #167
      TheEastBayKid (9:28:14 PM): maybe come out as seer publicly and try to get that person to guard me
      TheEastBayKid (9:28:20 PM): dunno
      TheEastBayKid (9:28:30 PM): it's a plan i came up with with nija
      TheEastBayKid (9:28:39 PM): but i havent told him who you are
      J0nnyBoy651 (9:29:13 PM): it's okay, i think he's human too
      TheEastBayKid (9:29:27 PM): you want to let him in on who you are or not?
      J0nnyBoy651 (9:30:09 PM): i don't mind
      TheEastBayKid (9:30:38 PM): i'll tell him then?
      J0nnyBoy651 (9:30:52 PM): sure

      the fact that he didnt care whether or not i told nija about him as the seer, when he hadnt seered him already was suspect. i think he knew nija was green because he knew he WASNT a wolf, or maybe they're wolves together. either way, i dont think purple is the real seer.

      Comment

      • mead1
        Cerebellumberjack
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2003
        • 3960

        #168
        I demand a recount!

        Comment

        • Nija
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2003
          • 38

          #169
          When I asked Purplepopcorn about who he had seered, he presented the same list fojar gave me, and all of those people just happened to be dead. that was a small *wtf* alarm, but then... I had this suspicion that I was getting played by one of three people: mead, fojar, and purple (well... mead as torlock). Purple had absolutely no reason to trust me if he hadn't seered me yet, yet he just goes out and gives me his report. 's a bit phishy. >=(


          So what does one wear on a date to a monster truck rally?

          Comment

          • FishFishRevolution
            GotR Creator
            • Nov 2003
            • 7251

            #170
            One to insta.

            Comment

            • vashthestampede0987
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2004
              • 2997

              #171
              Guys, I would insta Purple right now, but I'm in school right now and I'd rather think this out more thoroughly and use some of the time that we have left before the day ends. Iggy to avoid insta and phantom.
              Omega owes me [1] omega favor
              I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


              Originally posted by Synthlight
              I hate myself.

              Cheers,

              Synthlight
              xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
              xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

              Comment

              • vashthestampede0987
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2004
                • 2997

                #172
                TheEastBayKid (5:56:04 PM): vash you wolfy bastard
                TheEastBayKid (5:56:07 PM): vote for purple now
                pyro31191 (5:56:09 PM): Huh?
                pyro31191 (5:56:11 PM): wtf
                pyro31191 (5:56:16 PM): Oh
                TheEastBayKid (5:58:46 PM): srsly
                TheEastBayKid (5:58:48 PM): do it now
                pyro31191 (5:58:54 PM): Why?
                TheEastBayKid (6:01:47 PM): listen "homie" i dont know what them otha "*****s" been tellin u, but THAT FOOL IS A WOLF
                pyro31191 (6:02:34 PM): Well why don't you listen to me "white boiiii" I don't know what "game u b tryn 2 play" but how you are forcing this upon me is very wolf like.
                TheEastBayKid (6:02:43 PM): HE DONE ICED MY BOY CHICKEN DUDE
                pyro31191 (6:02:52 PM): =O
                TheEastBayKid (6:04:12 PM): HE DONE ICED DAT FOO

                Fojar, why push the insta? That really seems dumb in a sense that you are trying to rush the day and "wolf" your next victim. We should use this time to consider and balance out all aspects of the situation.
                Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                Originally posted by Synthlight
                I hate myself.

                Cheers,

                Synthlight
                xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                Comment

                • FoJaR
                  The Worst
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 2816

                  #173
                  you're either a really stupid green, or the wolfiest motherfucker i've EVER seen.

                  Comment

                  • MiniNeo
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2004
                    • 454

                    #174
                    Lol. FoJaR pushed me to vote for purple too.

                    So yeah, where the fux's purplepopcorn? He has to defend himself quick =/

                    Comment

                    • FoJaR
                      The Worst
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 2816

                      #175
                      he's out eating rabbits and stuff


                      BECAUSE HE'S A WOLF

                      Comment

                      • Nija
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 38

                        #176
                        I pointed out to Purple that mead was the guardian, and now mead is iced. That was my reasoning.


                        So what does one wear on a date to a monster truck rally?

                        Comment

                        • vashthestampede0987
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 2997

                          #177
                          Well, seeing as purple doesn't seem like he's going to defend himself I believe it's time for an IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                          Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                          I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                          Originally posted by Synthlight
                          I hate myself.

                          Cheers,

                          Synthlight
                          xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                          xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                          Comment

                          • FishFishRevolution
                            GotR Creator
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 7251

                            #178
                            Whoa insta, on purplepopcorn

                            BACKGROUND MUSIC

                            GIVE ME PMs NIGHT 6

                            Comment

                            • FishFishRevolution
                              GotR Creator
                              • Nov 2003
                              • 7251

                              #179
                              TSAGod

                              BACKGROUND MUSIC

                              Day ends Monday at 12:05AM

                              3 to insta lol

                              Nija
                              MiniNeo
                              FoJaR
                              iggymatrixcounter
                              vashthestampede0987

                              Comment

                              • FoJaR
                                The Worst
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 2816

                                #180
                                minineo

                                AOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

                                Comment

                                Working...