jTWG XV: Ghosts be lurkin' (Ghosts/Wolves Win!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mead1
    Cerebellumberjack
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2003
    • 3960

    #136
    Ok, I have just read through the entire thread. There is actually a surprising amount to go on. My impression is that the wolves are igot, hiya, and possibly someone else. From hiya's first post, he looks suspicious. Kill analysis is dumb, and wolfy-looking. Throughout the game, he's been exactley that way. Dumb, and wolfy looking. I could dig back through the thread, and pull some quotes if you want, but I'm sure you all see it as well as I do. igot has been amazingly dumb as well. The whole "ran into the seer thing" was easily the dumbest thing I have ever seen in TWG. There is no way a human would do anything so likely to get the seer killed. therefore, my vote goes to igotrhythm

    PS: Because of this, I'm pretty sure TSA is human. Good thing too, since he's smart.

    Comment

    • hiyasucka
      Banned
      • Sep 2004
      • 73

      #137
      i just read the thread, and i believe that igotryhtym is very suspicious. the whole makin a thread gettin advice about bein a wolf and runnin into the seer who's not a seer but could be is seemin way too suspicious for me. i'm still watchin tsa, but i think he's less suspicious than igot. the reason i couldn't copy and paste my reasoning for tsa was because class was almost over and the teacher kept walkin right behind my chair. my reasons for tsa bein suspicious is that he seemed to stick up for eod when she was gettin a lot of votes the first day. i believed that eod was a blue at the time, so tsa didn't seem suspicious, but now i think that eod was a wolf, and therefore, tsa is seemin suspicious in my eyes.

      Comment

      • Nija
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2003
        • 38

        #138
        TSA has one vote in this entire thread so far... and hasn't been active at all. Either he wakes up or he is a wolf trying to avoid suspicion by avoiding communication... i know that that is a mega-newbish tactic not to be expected, but that's exactly why he would pull it, because he doesn't expect us to expect it. Come on tsa... wake up!


        So what does one wear on a date to a monster truck rally?

        Comment

        • TSAGod
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 111

          #139
          Originally posted by TSAGod
          I'm happiest with the EoD train right now.

          She hasn't really told us which specific blue she is, so that isn't telling us anything, and she's getting too definsive with her "you need me to win stchick. So, at least we can solve that problem, and in the next day we can solve the next one.
          Yay! I totally stuck up for EoD and totally believe she was actually a blue...[/sarcasm].

          As for my inactivity, I've checked this everyday. The days are two days, usually. For the first one, nothing's happened and there isn't much to say. For the second one, I've voted on my suspicion, except for yesterday, where there was no opportunity to, due to the instalynch.

          igotrhythm didn't make sense last post, and hiyasucka also did the same thing, but at least I can kinda see overlooking something like that.

          Comment

          • FishFishRevolution
            GotR Creator
            • Nov 2003
            • 7251

            #140
            THIRTEEN MINUTES HELP ME OH NO

            Comment

            • Nija
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2003
              • 38

              #141
              so wait.. you're voting for oh no? =P


              So what does one wear on a date to a monster truck rally?

              Comment

              • iggymatrixcounter
                FFR Veteran
                • Nov 2003
                • 1924

                #142
                hope I get this in before day ends. After reading that thread that Igotrhythm posted there's no doubt he's the biggest wolf I've seen so far.
                lastfm
                PANDORA

                Comment

                • FishFishRevolution
                  GotR Creator
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 7251

                  #143
                  "Guys, I keep going see through, can someone help me out here? I just don't feel like I'm very convincing..."

                  "Um...well...okay, are you saying you're a ghost?"

                  "Well, no, but....if I was....and I was having problems staying opaque....what do you think I should do?"

                  "Kill you."

                  "=("

                  Igotrhythm has been INSTA'D. Night 4, PMs guys.

                  Comment

                  • FishFishRevolution
                    GotR Creator
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 7251

                    #144
                    What a horrible nightmare. Chickendude had just awoken in a cold sweat from a dream that he was being chased around a primitive village by a pack of wolves. He decided he would go get a drink of water before settling back to bed.

                    --

                    In the morning, everyone found chickendude's body and blood contaminating the fresh water supply. This would not be a good day for the haunted pirates.


                    LOL IRONY BECAUSE HE HAD A DREAM ABOUT WOLVES AND

                    Okay so it's Day 4, which will end promptly at 11PM EST on Thursday, December 1st. UNLESS INSTA.

                    Nija
                    mead1
                    MiniNeo
                    hiyasucka
                    FoJaR
                    TSAGod
                    iggymatrixcounter
                    vashthestampede0987
                    purplepopcorn

                    Just to be clear - 5 to insta.

                    Comment

                    • chickendude
                      Away from Computer
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2003
                      • 1901

                      #145
                      damnit i died
                      I really need to say this before I leave

                      IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINSTALYNCH!

                      *is really dead*
                      good luck

                      Comment

                      • TSAGod
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 111

                        #146
                        That was a real quick night...

                        I'm looking at hiyasucka, but iggy makes the baby Jesus cry.

                        ...um...actually. It's that he's like dude, yeah, this is totally the best vote ever and I'm so sure about it.

                        So I'm not too certain about it actually, but it's an early day vote, because I can, and then tomorrow I'll look at more trend-like stuff.

                        Comment

                        • mead1
                          Cerebellumberjack
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 3960

                          #147
                          I believe igotrhythm was a wolf, and I also believe hiya is a wolf. Hiya's late vote for igot tells me that the third wolf is someone smarter then both of them. Someone of enough intelligence to tell hiya to see hiya not voting igot would be extremely suspicious. This person is probably also very active in the thread.

                          Comment

                          • iggymatrixcounter
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 1924

                            #148
                            I vote Hiyasucka for now. He said he was watching TSA, but I don't think he has done anything really bad, except for being inactive. Plus he originally thought that TSA and EoD shared the same roles. (I.E. both were green, blue, red.)

                            Here's the PM that hiyasucka sent me. (Some have already seen but I figure might as well let everyone see it since he was timid about showing it himself.) When I asked him if he still thought TSA was blue this was his conclusion:
                            Originally posted by hiyasucka's PM to me
                            i thought that he was a blue, because i thought eod was a blue, and he stood up for her when everyone was voting her day one. i figured that maybe one of them was the seer and had seer'd the other. oh well, they could be wolves together, because i do think that eod was a wolf. i thought in the beginning that she was a blue, but now i think she was a wolf, because she did not stand up for herself.
                            It was also his reason for voting TSA in the first place. Which, to me, seems like either something else went on that he didn't say or he's basing his reasoning off little to nothing as far as information about TSA goes.

                            TSA I'm sending you a PM. I don't see you on AIM much so I'd like to clear something with you about your status.
                            lastfm
                            PANDORA

                            Comment

                            • vashthestampede0987
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2004
                              • 2997

                              #149
                              TSA, that was like the oddest vote ever. Thoughts are still on hiyasucka from the previous day.
                              Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                              I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                              Originally posted by Synthlight
                              I hate myself.

                              Cheers,

                              Synthlight
                              xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                              xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                              Comment

                              • Nija
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2003
                                • 38

                                #150
                                Vash.. suspicion is now on you.. why is TSA an "odd vote"? I mean.. i could be missing something blatently obvious... im me or something.


                                So what does one wear on a date to a monster truck rally?

                                Comment

                                Working...