jTWG XV: Ghosts be lurkin' (Ghosts/Wolves Win!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FoJaR
    The Worst
    • Nov 2005
    • 2816

    #181
    as for reasoning, it's pretty much that he went against the purplepopcorn vote when there was so much evidence against him (purplepopcorn)

    Comment

    • vashthestampede0987
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2004
      • 2997

      #182
      minineo
      Omega owes me [1] omega favor
      I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


      Originally posted by Synthlight
      I hate myself.

      Cheers,

      Synthlight
      xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
      xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

      Comment

      • iggymatrixcounter
        FFR Veteran
        • Nov 2003
        • 1924

        #183
        Minineo I see you on AIM but never post. I'm sure you would have many phantoms had it not been for the past few insta's I just don't see you as a human.... sorry.
        lastfm
        PANDORA

        Comment

        • FishFishRevolution
          GotR Creator
          • Nov 2003
          • 7251

          #184


          gg guys, postgame soon

          Comment

          Working...