jTWG XV: Ghosts be lurkin' (Ghosts/Wolves Win!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mead1
    Cerebellumberjack
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2003
    • 3960

    #151
    He meant TSA's vote for Iggy was a little odd.

    Correct me if I'm wrong Vash.

    Comment

    • vashthestampede0987
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2004
      • 2997

      #152
      No mead, you're absolutely correct. TSA's vote just seemed like hiya's vote before he voted for igot.
      Omega owes me [1] omega favor
      I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


      Originally posted by Synthlight
      I hate myself.

      Cheers,

      Synthlight
      xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
      xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

      Comment

      • FoJaR
        The Worst
        • Nov 2005
        • 2816

        #153
        night 1: psycho green
        night 2:Eod green
        night 3:hiya green
        night 4:tsa green

        Comment

        • purplepopcorn
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2005
          • 602

          #154
          Originally posted by vashthestampede0987
          No mead, you're absolutely correct. TSA's vote just seemed like hiya's vote before he voted for igot.
          well, Tsa's seems more like a stupidity/sarcasm vote then tipped off advice.

          I'm not quite sure who is more suspicious yet. Expect my official vote later tomorrow.

          Comment

          • Nija
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2003
            • 38

            #155
            So hmm... that would uh.. push foj up my "suspicious person" list... however... vash i said earlier that you were next on it after TSA... so uhh... sorry about the vote change fish.


            So what does one wear on a date to a monster truck rally?

            Comment

            • mead1
              Cerebellumberjack
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2003
              • 3960

              #156
              o crap. Seer coming outage. I was pretty confident of hya being a wolf, but a bit less now, since he could only be the MW. I trust fojar as the seer entirely, since I've done the whole "role revelation" thing a few times, and know how dumb it is to try to fake it as a wolf.

              Comment

              • vashthestampede0987
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2004
                • 2997

                #157
                Yo, Nija, why am I on your suspicion list? I just want to get a general idea from as to where you are coming from.
                Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                Originally posted by Synthlight
                I hate myself.

                Cheers,

                Synthlight
                xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                Comment

                • mead1
                  Cerebellumberjack
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 3960

                  #158
                  Well, incase I don't get a chance to get back on later tonight, I'm voting Hiya. He's acted dumb this whole game, I've been suspicious of nearly all of his posts. He's gotta be MW. Chcikendude agreed with me, but he's dead now, so whatever.

                  Comment

                  • FishFishRevolution
                    GotR Creator
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 7251

                    #159
                    iggymatrixcounter (1) - TSAGod
                    hiyasucka (3) - iggymatrixcounter, vashthestampede0987, mead1
                    TSAGod (0) - Nija
                    vashthestampede0987 (1) - Nija

                    2 to insta on hiya, about 7.5 hours left in today.

                    Let's stay away from phantoms today people.

                    Comment

                    • FoJaR
                      The Worst
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 2816

                      #160
                      i think he could very well be the MW as well... hiya, that is.

                      Comment

                      • FishFishRevolution
                        GotR Creator
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 7251

                        #161
                        1 to insta

                        Comment

                        • TSAGod
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 111

                          #162
                          To prevent phantoms...

                          hiya

                          Comment

                          • FoJaR
                            The Worst
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 2816

                            #163
                            in the immortal words of chickendude...

                            INSTAAAALYNCHHHHHHHHHHH

                            Comment

                            • FishFishRevolution
                              GotR Creator
                              • Nov 2003
                              • 7251

                              #164
                              Alright, because the stories have been sucking lately, I drew you a picture and uploaded a song for how hiyasucka dies.



                              BACKGROUND MUSIC

                              PS let's have a short night give me PMs.

                              Comment

                              • FishFishRevolution
                                GotR Creator
                                • Nov 2003
                                • 7251

                                #165
                                mead1 was killed last night. I'll edit this and add a picture in a minute.


                                BACKGROUND MUSIC

                                Day 5 ends Saturday, December 3rd at 11:30PM EST

                                Nija
                                MiniNeo
                                FoJaR
                                TSAGod
                                iggymatrixcounter
                                vashthestampede0987
                                purplepopcorn

                                4 to insta.

                                Comment

                                Working...